Admission Criteria & Procedure of PAF Cadet College Lower Topa – 2023
Applications for admission in class 8th only in PAF Cadet College Lower Topa are invited every year subject to the conditions given below:
- The applicant is a student of 7th or 8th class
- He has passed the written test and has been declared medically fit in the preliminary medical examination
- Has passed the intelligence test/interview
- Has cleared Central Medical Board (CMB)
Check Here: Syllabus and Admission Procedure
Age Requirement in PAF Cadet College Lower Topa, Murree
- Age: An Applicant should not be under 11 years & 6 months and not over 13 years & 6 months of age on 1st January of the next year. (No exemption is given to this rule)
Subjects for Entrance Tests in PAF Cadet College Lower Topa
- Entrance Test: The candidates are required to undergo a Written Test. The written test comprises following four subjects i.e.
Note: Tests of General Science and Mathematics may be taken either in English or Urdu Medium.
Medical Examination: A preliminary medical examination (GD (P) standard) of those candidates who qualify in written test will be conducted at designated PAF Information and Selection Centres.
For more Updates CLICK HERE
For new updates & Result CLICK HERE
Postal Address: Principal, PAF College Lower Topa
Postal Code 47214
PAF Base Lower Topa, Murree Hills
Online Practice Tests of PAF Cadet College Murree (MCQs)
Practice Tests are available regarding the above mentioned subjects to take admission in 8th class of PAF Cadet College Murree Cadet College. Continue your attempt till you get 100% result. In each attempt you will get different questions. May Allah bless you with happiness and success.