Half / Semi Groups Tasks
What is meant by Half / Semi Groups Task?
This is one of the parts in ISSB GTO Tasks. Half / Semi Groups task is basically the activity in which an entire group may be divided into two or three sub-groups and then a task is to be be given to see the individual behaviour. Moreover, individual has to show his / her abilities well in manner in a small group.
Important Points while performing Half / Semi Groups Task
- Always listen carefully to the GTO that he gives briefing about task.
- Always give proper and to the point answer to the GTO.
- Never ever, give explanation of the reply unless it is asked by the GTO.
- Always remain serious during the instructions by the GTO.
- Do not look toward the GTO during performing the task unless GTO asks or ask for attention.
- Always cooperate with the fellows during the task.
- Before starting the task, always take suggestions from the fellows or give them better plan. Because, sometime those suggestions may become fruitful for you or for themselves.
- Do not become harsh while performing the task.
- Always call each fellow with confidence by calling their chest No or name.
- Always keep an eye on each activity during the task, if some one goes toward wrong way then guide them with pleasant mood.
- Always ask about their health issues before starting the task from the fellows.
- always keep morale high and never loose temper at any cost. But if someone lacking into some activity, then boost him with some encouraging words, like; well-done, you can do, do more effort etc.
- Always do it as considering it as your final task.
Note: Student must be very tough physically and must do exercise before appearing in ISSB. Subscribe our YouTube channel of Shaheen Forces Academy for more detail. Visit page of ISSB for each test being conducted at ISSB centers.
Note: If you want to get more refinement into your psychological tests, then take guidance from Psychologists.
Contact us at WhatsApp No. 0334-8480890