Complete guidance about criteria of PAF Officer for Legal Branch . Remember, this is general guideline which may change with the passage of time. Always see the advertisement and apply as per given terms & conditions.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 11 March, 2023
- Test Pattern and Syllabus of PAF Legal Branch Officers
You can do online practice for all tests that you find after registration at PAF website to Join PAF. All types of notes are also available. For Notes CLICK HERE. For Online practice tests CLICK HERE.
Criteria & Procedure of Legal Branch Officers
|Age||21 to 30 Years|
|Nationality||Male citizens of Pakistan|
|Marital Status||Married / Un-Married|
|Height||Male: 163 cm|
|Educational Qualification||LLB minimum 2nd division from a recognized Pakistani / Foreign University. Candidates having practical experience of Law would be given preference.|
Online Past Tests of Legal Branch
- Online registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in the following subjects through e-Testing.
- Initial medical examination and interview at 1&S Centre.
- Only short listed candidates would be detailed for ISSB.
- Test / Interview by ISSB Kohat/Gujranwala / Malir / Quetta.
- Final medical examination at CMB, Lahore.
- Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) of GD (P) candidates only.
- Interview by AHQ Special Selection Board for CSC candidates only.
- Final selection by Air Headquarters in order of merit.
Note: Appearing Candidates are also eligible to apply provided they have obtained 65% marks in FSc l’A’ Level (Part-1) or bring a certificate from the Principal that they are likely to pass FSc I’A’ Level Examination in the prescribed grades (FSc Courses only). Candidates with O I’A’ Level background are required to produce equivalence (Pre-Engg/Pre-Medical) certificates.
Ineligibility of the Candidate for Legal Branch Officers
A candidate is ineligible if he/she is:-
(a) Rejected by ISSB / GHQ/NHQI AHQ selection boards.
- Twice rejected by ISSB for Post Grad Entry.
Twice rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate / Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB OR GHQ / NHQ / AHQ based selection boards.
- Once rejected by ISSB for intermediate / Graduate (PMA/ Graduate / Equivalent) and once rejected by ISSB OR GHQ I NHQI AHQ based selection boards.
(b) Twice screened out by ISSB.
(c) Tested within four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance in ISSB except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in GHQ/NHQ AHQ selection boards.
(d) Dismissed / Removed / Debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
(e) Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority)
(f) Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB) (g) Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested)
(h) Withdraw from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
(i) Withdrawn/discharged/resigned or purchase release from any Armed Forces officers Academy / Training institution on any ground.
(j) Tempering of academic certificate/forgery/concealment to get undue advantage will make an applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed
(k) Gives incomplete, false or wrongful information,
(l) Thrice screened out by Army / Navy / Air Force during preliminary selection.
- Highly Competitive salary package.
- Free Medical treatment self and family.
- Training and posting in different cities of Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel.
- Internationally recognized courses.
- Membership of Air Force Officer Housing Scheme (AFOHS)
For further details contact any of the following PAF Information & Selection Centres along with all original
Educational Certificates and mark sheets, 02 passport size attested photographs and self NADRA Smart Card.
Old NIC/Form B is not acceptable.
Current PAF Job Advertisement for Legal Branch -2023
Last date of online registration in Legal Branch is March 11, 2023