Welcome to the page of ISSB, where there is detail explanation about pattern of English Sentence Completion Tests. Students can find here all necessary points which must be kept into the mind while making English Sentences in psychological tests.
We provide all necessary information about ISSB and try to give you the true picture about your personality. For the preparation of all tests, Click Here and for notes Click Here. Further detail may be taken at any time. Contact us for more detail.
Practice of English Sentences Completion Tests
English Sentence Completion Test-1
- 1. In trouble trust in Allah.
- 2. You cannot succeed until you work hard.
- 3. The way is long but we reached in time.
- 4. At midnight moon was shining.
- 5. He did everything and succeeded.
- 6. Follow the man who leads.
- 7. Our Country is good in technology.
- 8. He decided to start exercise in the morning.
- 9. His greatest fear is of Allah.
- 10. He is worried because of his parent’s health.
- 11. The woman should get technical education.
- 12. An intelligent person solve problem easily.
- 13. He is happy because he is selected in ISSB.
- 14. Go ahead with motivation.
- 15. When she saw me she became hopeful.
- 16. Let us discuss about Wordpress.
- 17. Love your parents.
- 18. Garden is full of flowers.
- 19. The new generation love advanced technology.
- 20. A teacher’s duty is to teach honestly.
- 21. I do not like over eating.
- 22. The student often feel successful.
- 23. Hard work is the key to success.
- 24. The problem of Kashmir is to get solved.
- 25. War and Peace is a part of life.
- 26. People of Pakistan are hard worker.
English Sentence Completion Test-2
- 1. During journey he was alert.
- 2. Our country is developing in technology.
- 3. Follow the man who leads.
- 4. He is worried because of his brother health.
- 5. An intelligent person solved problems.
- 6. He is happy because he is recommended.
- 7. When she saw me she felt secure.
- 8. He devoted his life to study.
- 9. Love your work.
- 10. I do not like too much tea.
- 11. The student often worried to secure good marks.
- 12. Leaders work with responsibility.
- 13. Memories of childhood were beautiful.
- 14. In trouble trust in Allah.
- 15. Our country is beautiful.
- 16. He decided to start morning exercise.
- 17. Let us discuss about technology.
- 18. The new generation is intelligent.
- 19. Among new people he feels confident.
- 20. When faced a hard task do it with dedication.
- 21. When something happens pay more attention.
- 22. A humble person respect everyone.
- 23. I feel I am good in programming.
- 24. If someone disturb him he handles the situations.
- 25. When sitting alone he does coding.
English Sentence Completion Test-3
- 1. Horrible dreams come and passes.
- 2. Our feelings are hurt when someone hurts Pakistan.
- 3. He always likes programming languages.
- 4. New ideas bring innovations.
- 5. He thinks his health is fit.
- 6. In his childhood he was healthy.
- 7. My parents loves me.
- 8. When he is angry he controls his temper.
- 9. If someone tries to make fool of him he does not take it serious.
- 10. His father is retired from Army.
- 11. When working together then success is ours.
- 12. My dislikes are the enemy of Pakistan.
- 13. If I had a knife I cut fruit easily.
- 14. I need a friend who is well in computer.
- 15. My mother loves me.
- 16. I am worried about parent’s health.
- 17. He touches the legs of woman to check the knee injury.
- 18. I want to complete task in time.
- 19. I feel I am fit.
- 20. If someone disturb him he pays more attention.
- 21. When he has nothing to do he reads books.
- 22. He thinks he read the book once.
- 23. I cannot waste my time.
- 24. He often disgraces the enemy of Pakistan.
- 25. Looking down the hill is awesome.
English Sentence Completion Test-4
- 1. His worst enemy is the enemy of Pakistan.
- 2. During strikes people fights for their rights.
- 3. Our forces are strong.
- 4. Alas my childhood brings more opportunities.
- 5. I hope my future will succeeded.
- 6. Greatest mistake of my life is to learn few computer languages.
- 7. If lost he will try again.
- 8. His future is successful.
- 9. His home is well decorated.
- 10. You are good developer.
- 11. When he does nothing he does computer coding.
- 12. During journey he was reading news paper.
- 13. Our country is beautiful.
- 14. If someone disturb him he handles carefully.
- 15. His father is good leader.
- 16. When something happens keep focus to deal.
- 17. He likes programming languages.
- 18. Living together is the message of Islam.
- 19. He is afraid of Allah.
- 20. What annoys me is the noise of traffic.
- 21. Pakistan Army follow strict discipline.
- 22. The Muslims are brother.
- 23. The life of Muslims is disciplined.
- 24. Wine is prohibited in Islam.
- 25. Evil spirits have no intentions.
Note: Contact our Psychologists for knowing more about personality (Paid).
Contact us at WhatsApp No. 0334-8480890