Join Pak Army as ICTO Officer: 100% Best Job
Pakistan Army is has grown herself with advance equipment as well as with the advance technology by enrolling ICTOs. In this way, Pakistan Army has been enrolling Information and Communication Technology Officers to look into the technology matter in depth and for better performance through Direct Short Service Commission.
Those candidates who have their expertise in computer technology and done their degrees in BS Software Engineering, BE Computer Engineering, BS-Hons in Computer Science, BE System Engineering, BS-Hons in Information Technology, BS-Hons in Information Security and BS-Hons in Cyber Security, they can join Pakistan Army as ICTO Officer.
Must see below:
Join Pak Army as ICTO through Direct Short Service Commission-Advertisement-2022
|Sr. No.||Post Title||Gender||Qualification||Age limit|
|1||Information Communication Technology Officer (ICTO)||Male||BS/BE in· BE Software Engineering· BE Computer Engineering· BS-Hons in Computer Science· BE System Engineering· BS-Hons in Information Technology· BS-Hons in Information Security· BS-Hons in Cyber Security||28 years|
Academic Requirements of ICTO
- HEC/PEC recognized with 16 years of Education
- Required CGPA 2.5/4.0
- Must have grade C/ Second Division in all academic careers
- Must be qualified in a 4 years programme regarding computer science
- Experience must be preferred
- Twice rejected from ISSB can also apply if in case of having higher qualification.
- A candidate who has been rejected for PMA long course courses or equivalent courses and rejected for entry to postgraduate courses can take a second chance only for postgraduate courses.
- An applicant can likewise enlist yourself by applying “Hope Certificate” that must be attested by the Head of the institution/ university. Nevertheless, such candidates must submit their final degree transcript or else their final merit will not be considered.
Selection Procedure and Steps to become ICTO in Pak Army
- Step-1: Online Registration
- Step-2: Intelligence Tests (Verbal Intelligence Tests + Non Verbal Intelligence Tests)
- Step-3: Academic Test (Related to the Subject)
- Step-4: Initial Medical Examination (It will be taken at AS&RC) + Basic Interview
- Step-5: Physical Tests
- Step-6: Issuance/ Submission of ISSB Forms (Appearing in ISSB)
- Step-7: Final Medical from the Nearest CMH/ MH or any Military Hospital
- Step-8: Final Call Letter
- Step-9: Basic Military Training at PMA Kakul for 6 months.
Required documents at AS&RC for ICTO
- Original detailed mark sheets with 05 attested copies of each educational degree
- NOC for the candidates serving in a Government institute
- 02 Attested photo copies of domicile
- 02 Copies of CNIC with verification slip obtained by NADRA
- 06 colored photographs attested ( 01 front and 05 from the back)
- Degrees verified by HEC/PEC
Required Physical Standard for Physical Test
- 1.6 Km Run in 9 minutes
- Push-ups: 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit-ups: 10 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin-ups: 2 repetitions in 2 minutes