Becoming a doctor in Pak Navy is the dream of many students who want to serve in Medical field of Pak Defence forces. Now this is is the best opportunity j join Pak Navy as M Cadet through Short Service Commission.
Students who have interest in medical fields and want to join Pak Navy as M-Cadet then choosing Shaheen Forces Academy is the best choice for them. Complete guidance about the criteria and academic tests of M-Cadet are available here.
Check: How to increase Height?
Check: Join Face Book Group Here
If you want o know about the basic procedure about online registration of M Cadet or all academic tests of M Cadet then here you can find all guidelines with complete detail. See detail below.
Physical and Online facility is available for complete preparation of M-Cadet here. We have free as well as paid opportunity.
You can do online practice for all tests that you find after registration at Pak Navy website to Join Pak Navy as M-Cadet.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS for M Cadet
- Upto 26 Years
- Male / Female
- Marital Status:
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: 5’ 4” (Male) & 5’ (Female)
- Weight: As per body Mass Index
- Ag Surg Lt upon successful completion of academic, professional & Military Training
- Candidates studying in 4th year (Male only) & 5th Year (Male & Female) of MBBS in Govt. Medical Colleges / Medical Colleges recognized by the PMC.
HOW TO REGISTER for M Cadet?
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk)
- Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR M-CADET
- Exact date for entrance test will be intimated to each individual through website by respective PNR&SC.
- e-Testing/ Computer based test will be conducted in following subjects:
- Intelligent Test (Verbal & Non-Verbal Intelligence Tests)
- Academic Test
- Result will be intimated to each individual on completion of e-Testing.
- Only Entrance Test qualified shortlisted candidates will be called for preliminary interview & Medical.
- Only those candidates who qualify preliminary medical and interview will be issued Application form for further recruitment formalities.
- Personality test would be conducted at respective PNR&SC.
- Detailed Medical Examination would be conducted at the nearest CMHs/ PN hospitals.
- Final interview by PN Selection Board will be held at venue decided by
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on Merits.
Note: The candidates are advised to get Ear & Teeth cleaned by a specialist Doctor prior reporting for Medical Examination.
Ineligibility of M Cadet Selection
- Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ ISSB selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training Institution of Armed Forces on any
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/Institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed /Removed/ Debarred/ resigned from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude.
- Declared Medically Unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared Unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to Commissioning /Passing out or within period of 06 months of joining PN, whichever is earlier.
Stipend Money for M Cadet
- During cadetship an ‘M’ Cadet shall be entitled to receive a lump sum amount of 18583/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Three only) per month as stipend.
- The selected candidates for ‘M’ Cadet scheme will be reimbursed with the total expenditure incurred by them by successful number of years completed by them prior to joining the scheme on their successful completion of medical education and commissioning in Pakistan Navy Medical This lump sum grant will not exceed Rs. 2,22,996/- (Rupees Two Hundred Twenty Two Thousand None Hundred Ninety Six only) per annum in any case.
Other Benefits for M Cadet
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents after commission.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for Self / Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges / University / various professional institutions.
- An ‘M’ Cadet after his/ her enrolment under this scheme, shall continue to study in the Medical College in which he/ she is on roll until the completion of Medical Graduation, however, during that period he/ she shall be subjected to the Pakistan Navy Regulations and orders made there under.
- After completion of 05 years MBBS studies, an M Cadet will join Pakistan Naval Academy for basic training. House job of M Cadets will be conducted in PN Hospital upon successful completion of basic training.
- Finally selected candidates will sign a bond to serve Pakistan Navy for a minimum period of 07 years. The bond will be effective from the date of completion of basic training.
- In case he/ she is not considered suitable for being commissioned in Pakistan Navy on medical/ other grounds, he/ she will have to serve as a Civilian Medical Practitioner for 07 Years.
Intelligence Tests for M Cadet
Academic Tests for M Cadet
For more Academic Tests of M Cadet, see below:
|1.||Physiology MCQs||Click Here||6.||General Anatomy MCQs||Click Here|
|2.||Pharmacology MCQs||Click Here||7.||Oral Anatomy MCQs||Click Here|
|3.||Pathology MCQs||Click Here||8.||Biochemistry MCQs||Click Here|
|4.||Oral Histology MCQs||Click Here||9.||Microbiology MCQs||Click Here|
|5.||Oral Pathology & Medicine MCQs||Click Here||10.||Dental Material MCQs||Click Here|