PAF Information Technology Jobs Introduction
Pakistan Air Force announces many Information Technology Jobs every year as an Officer. Those who did master in IT (Information Technology) can apply for this post.
Last Date of Registration: 11 March, 2023
In PAF, basic duty of the Information Technology Officer is to maintain smooth networking among units, squadrons, and bases. Pakistan Air Force her own networking called Intranet and all communication is being conducted through it.
Check: ISSB Tests Preparations
Check: PAF Officers’ Branches
In PAF IT branch, services regarding PAF Offices is totally maintained by the IT Officers and IT Assistants. PAF has her own E-management system, E-Testing and E-Administration and this is the reason that correspondence in Pakistan Air Force is very fast and accurate.
Check: Tests Pattern & Syllabus of IT Branch Officers
PAF not only groom but also promote the professional career of the individual. If you want to apply for information technology jobs in PAF then find below the right criteria, syllabus and academic initial tests.
- Officers who apply for information technology jobs get their basic training at PAF Academy Risalpur and IT Assistants get their basic training at PAF Airman Academy, Korangi Creek, Karachi.
- After basic military training Officers are awarded with Pilot Officer rank and IT Assistantsare being awarded with the first rank as Senor Aircraftman (SAC). Trade training of both officers and IT assistants are being conducted at IT school, Lahore.
- Click on below for more detail about salary and ranks of Paksitan Air Frce.
|1.||Pakistan Air Force Ranks & Salary||Click Here|
|2.||Pakistan Air Force Officers Branches||Click Here|
|3.||Pakistan Air Force Information & Selection Centers||Click Here|
Basic Selection Procedure of PAF Information Technology Jobs
|Age limit||18 to 30 years|
|Nationality||Male Citizens of Pakistan (Candidates With dual nationality will have to surrender their Foreign nationality upon joining the course Otherwise their candidature will be cancelled)|
|Educational Qualification||MSc (Computer Science / IT) /MCS / BCS Honors/ BE In Computer Science (with two years field experience) from a recognized Pakistani/Foreign University|
|Marital Status||Unmarried / Married|
|Training Period||20 Weeks|
|Initial Rank||Pilot Officer|
|Basic Written Tests for PAF Information Technology Branch|
In the syllabus of the PAF Information Technology Branch for officers includes the following tests.
Total Questions and Total time
Online Practice Tests of PAF Information Technology Jobs
Selection Procedure of Officers in PAF Information Technology Jobs
- In the First Step: Intitial Registration through online PAF Official website or through PAF Information & Selection centre
- In the Second Step: Appearing in Intelligence tests / Academic tests at PAF Information & Selection Centres as per your registration slip.
- In the Third Step: Appearining in basic Interview and Preliminary Medical examination at the relevant PAF Information & Selection Centres.
- In the Forth Step: Appearing for Tests / interview at ISSB Kohat/ Gujranwala/ Malir for PC candidates only. (Only for the candidates of Permanent commission)
- In the Fifthe Step: Appearning in Psychological Tests (Filling Bio Data Form, Urdu Complete Sentences, English Completion Sentences, Words Association tests, Picture stories writing, Pointer Stories writing, Merits and Demerits) which can be prepared HERE.
- In the Sixth Step: Final medical examination by Central Medical Board (CMB), PAF Base Lahore.
- In the seventh step: Final selection in order of merit by Air Headquarters.
Ineligibility conditions of Information Technology Jobs in PAF
- Not eligible if Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) / General Headquarters (GHQ) or Naval Headquarters (NHQ) or AHQ Selection Board (third chance can be availed in case of having higher qualification).
- Not eligible if Twice screened out by ISSB/ any other Selection Board.
- Not eligible of once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by any Selection Board (ISSB and Service Selection Boards will be considered at par for eligibility purpose). Absent from any Service Selection Board will be treated as Rejected.
- Only two chances are, if you are Twice rejected by ISSB or any service Selection Board for specific higher qualification courses then not eligible.
- Not eligible If declared permanent unfit by Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board (AFAMB) for commissioning in PAF/Army/Navy (Candidates declared unift by AFAMB/CMB/CMH will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by AFAMB).
- Not eligible If dismissed/ removed/ debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Not eligible If withdrawn/ rejected from any Service Training Institution for the reasons of maladjustment/ disciplinary grounds/ medical unfitness/ resignation/ purchase of release/ character qualities. However, candidates withdrawn due to poor performance in academics or lack of flying aptitude are eligible to apply for branches other than the ones they were withdrawn from.
- Convicted by a court of law for any offence/ registration of criminal case is also not eligible.
- In case of fake documents, candidates are not eligible for job ahead.
- Providing wrong information while filling documents will not be eligible for job.
- Three time screened out by Army / Navy / Air Force in any Preliminary Tests is also not eligible.
Find More Notes of Information Technology Jobs
Find here past papers of Information Technology Jobs in PAF IT Branch. If you have applied for the PAF job as an Officer then you must downlowd the papers related to the computer field. In case of any suggestion, write us in comments. Also visit Shaheen Forces Academy for notes. or CLICK HERE for Mobile App of Shaheen Forces from google play store.