General Knowledge Questions have their importance in all tests of Pak Army, Pak Navy and Pakistan Air Force.
Almost in every tests of Pak Army, General knowledge Questions are given. Otherwise these questions remain the part of every interviews.
General Knowledge Questions which are given below are mostly collected from the past students experience.
Therefore, these questions are mostly past papers which guide you for the right direction and keep updated about the questions in future for the initial academic tests.
If you want to achieve 100% marks in all academic tests of Pak Defence forces then see all the questions below with keen interest and focus.
Never forget to see other links given below for more past questions.
Past Experience of General Knowledge Questions
Welcome to the page of General Knowledge Questions which are very helpful for ISSB as well as for initial tests of Pak Forces, where one can find most important questions of interview.
Students can find here all necessary points which must be kept into the mind while preparing general knowledge questions of Interview.
Students are normally asked those general knowledge questions which remains current and related to the personality. We provide all necessary information about ISSB and try to give you the true picture about your personality.
For the preparation of all tests Click Here and for notes Click Here. Further detail may be taken at any time. Contact us for more detail.
Best Repeated General Knowledge Questions
1. Who was the British Prime Minister at the time of the partition of India?
2. When was it announced that June 1948 had been determined as the date of withdrawal of British power from India?
Ans: Feb. 20, 1947
3. Who was the Secretary of State for India at the time of partition in 1947?
Ans: Lord Listowel
4. Who was the Viceroy of India from 1943 to 1947?
Ans: Lord Wavell
5. When did Lord Mountbatten arrive in Delhi as new Viceroy of India?
Ans: March 22, 1947
6. Who was the Chief of the Viceroy’s staff from 1936 to 1947?
Ans: Lord Ismay
7. When did Jinnah meet Lord Mountbatten first time?
Ans: April 5, 1947
8. When did Lord Mountbatten announced the partition plan?
Ans: June 3, 1947
9. Which party formed government in NWFP after the 1946 elections?
Ans: All India Congress
10. Who was the Chief Minister of NWFP after the elections of 1946?
Ans: Khan Sahib
11. When was a Partition Council set up in Center and in Bengal and Punjab?
Ans: June 27, 1947
12. When was the Indian Independence Bill moved in the British Parliament?
Ans: July 4, 1947
13. When was the Indian Independence Bill passed by the British Parliament and became an Act?
Ans: July 18, 1947
14. When did Mountbatten address the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan?
Ans: 14th August, 1947
15. What is the exact time of creation of Pakistan?
Ans: 12 a.m. at the night between 14th and 15th August, 1947
16. At what time it was announced on Radio that at midnight the State of Pakistan will come into being?
Ans: On minute before midnight
17. Who first time announced in English “This is Pakistan Broadcasting Service” at the time of creation of Pakistan?
Ans: Mr. Zahoor Azar
18. Who first time announced in Urdu “This is Pakistan Broadcasting Service” at the time of creation of Pakistan?
Ans: Ghulam Mustafa Hamdani
19. When did Egypt announced its recognition of the new State of Pakistan?
Ans: 16th August, 1947
20. When did Pakistan apply for membership of UNO?
Ans: 16th August, 1947
21. Who were the members of the Steering Committee of the Partition Council in the Center?
Ans: Ch. Muhammad Ali and H.M. Patel
22. Apart from partition Council how many expert committees were formed to cover the whole field of administration?
23. When did the Pakistan Assembly pass the resolution for changing the name of West Punjab to Punjab?
24. What is the estimated number of people who migrated on partition of India in 1947?
Ans: 8,500,000 (dubbed as “largest migration in history” by Information office Delhi).
25. What was the name of the force set up on partition to maintain law and order in the disputed areas?
Ans: The Punjab Boundary Force.
General Questions asked in Interview
26. When did the Joint Defence Council for India and Pakistan decide to abolish the Punjab Boundary Force?
27. On 3rd September, 1947 Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan meet in a conference in Lahore. What was the agenda of the conference?
Ans: Restoration of Law and Order and Protection of Refugees.
28. Which airline helped movement of 35000 people from Pakistan to India between Oct. 20 to Nov. 30, 1947? (The same airline also moved 7000 Muslim Govt. officials and the families from Delhi to Pakistan).
Ans: British Overseas Airways Corporation
29. Which Indian city was proclaimed a “dangerous area” on Sept. 8, 1947?
30. Who was the Supreme Commander of the Indian Armed Forces at the time of partition?
Ans: Field Marshal Lord Auchinleck
31. A Joint Defence Council was set up to supervise the division of armed forces and military stores and equipment. Who was its Chairman?
Ans: Lord Mountbatten
32. Who were other members of the Joint Defence Council?
Ans: Field Marshal Lord Auchinleck and two representatives of the India and Pakistan.
33. Who represented Pakistan in the Joint Defence Council meeting held in August, 1947 in Delhi?
Ans: Liaquat Ali Khan
34. The Joint Defence Council had to complete its task by March 31, 1948 but when was it abolished?
Ans: November, 1947
35. According to Mountbatten what was “the most difficult letter” that he had to “ever to write” in his life?
Ans: The letter he wrote to Auchinleck regarding abolishing the Joint Defence Council under pressure from his Indian cabinet.
36. Under the Partition agreement how many Sherman tanks were to be given to Pakistan?
37. How many Sherman tanks were actually given to Pakistan?
Ans: Not even one
38. Where was the Inter-Dominion Defence Secretaries Conference held on May 3, 1948?
39. What was the Cash balance of the former government of undivided India on Aug. 14, 1947?
Ans: 4000 million rupees
40. How much from the Cash balance was demanded by Pakistan?
Ans: 1000 million rupees
41. According to a financial agreement between both the countries reached in December 1947, what was the share of Pakistan from the cash balance?
Ans: 750 million rupees
42. How much of Pakistan’s share was actually paid after intervention of Gandhi?
Ans: 700 million
43. When was it announced that Jinnah would be the Governor General of Pakistan?
Ans: July 10, 1947
44. Who was the last Governor of the undivided Punjab?
Ans: Sir Evan Jenkins
45. What does RSS stand for ?
Ans: Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh
46. When did Liaquat Ali Khan move in the Constituent Assembly that the title of “Quaid-e-Azam” be used for Jinnah in official correspondence?
Ans: Aug. 12, 1947
47. Who was the Finance Minister in the first cabinet of the Dominion of Pakistan?
Ans: Ghulam Muhammad
48. When was Jinnah’s name read in Khutaba at the Pakistan colony mosque by the Sindh Education Minister Pir Illahi Bukhsh?
Ans: Aug. 22, 1947
49. When was it announced that Jinnah would act as Legal Guide to the Assembly in drafting the Constitution?
Ans: Aug. 23, 1947
50. When was the announcement made from Delhi for setting up a Constituent Assembly for Pakistan?
Ans: July 26, 1947
For more online General Knowledge Quiz CLICK HERE
For more General Knowledge Questions, Must See below links:
Mix General Knowledge Questions
Undermentioned general knowledge questions are very important because these questions are asked in different interviews of commissioned officer tests.
Most repeated General Knowledge Questions and answers in ISSB
Note: Click on the following links for more general knowledge quiz details and PDF notes.
|1.||How to prepare ISSB Tests?||Click Here|
|2.||How to fill Bio Data form in ISSB?||Click Here|
|3.||How to make Urdu Tests in ISSB?||Click Here|
|4.||How to make English Sentences in ISSB?||Click Here|
|5.||How to make picture stories in ISSB?||Click Here|
|6.||How to write pointer stories in ISSB?||Click Here|
|7.||How to prepare word association tests for ISSB?||Click Here|
|8.||How to write merits and demerits in ISSB?||Click Here|
|9.||How to prepare topics for Group Discussion in ISSB?||Click Here|
|10.||How to prepare Group Planning for ISSB?||Click Here|
|11.||What is command task in ISSB?||Click Here|
|12.||How to prepare General Knowledge Questions for ISSB Interview?||Click Here|
|13.||How to prepare personal questions in ISSB?||Click Here|
Subscribe our YouTube Channel for Tests preparation & guidance. Click Here to Subscribe for more videos.
- Click Here for practice online tests
- Click Here for notes of the other subjects
- Click Here for checking required Weight & Height
- Click Here for Free Tests & Guidance about ISSB
- Click Here to Follow up for Current Jobs & more Notes