Pakistan Navy gives a great opportunity to serve as Pak Navy Sailors in Technical branch with multiple trades. This is golden chance for the individuals who did matric with good marks. Both male and female can apply for technical branch sailors.
Pak Navy offers jobs in multiple trades like Technical Branch, Medical Branch, Naval Police, Naib Qasid, Musician, MT Driver, Khakrob and much more with handsome salary. It also offers free medical examination and treatment throughout the life after retirement.
Pak Navy Technical Sailor Salary is equal to the PAF Airman and a Soldier as per rank and scale. If you want to join Pak Navy and like Pak Navy Sailor Uniform then you must apply for it. The recruitment of Pak navy jobs is almost there in all province of Pakistan.
See also: Contacts of Naval Selection Centers
Girls who did their matric in pre-Medical they can also join Pak Navy sailor jobs easily in medical field as per requirements. Online registration for Technical Brach Sailors jobs are open for Batch A-2023 (S). Both male and female must have passed their matric with at least 60% marks.
Check: Pak Navy Personality Tests
- Gender: Male citizens of Pakistan
- Marital Status: Single / unmarried
- Age: 16 – 20 years
- Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm) —— [ Click Here for more detail about Weight & Height ]
- Qualification: Matric with Science (with Minimum 65% Marks)
- Note: Candidates can apply in only one category.
Online Tests of Sailors in Technical Branch
- Normally registration for Sailors in Technical Branch starts in January, February or in March of every year. Students are always given instructions to come at selection center as per given date and time which can be taken from online.
Last date of Online Registration : 23 April, 2023
- E-Testing or Written examinations of the Sailors for Technical Branch is to be taken in April of each year.
- Students have to appear in Intelligence Tests (Verbal Intelligence Tests + Non-Verbal Intelligence Tests) , English Tests, Mathematics Tests, Physics Tests, Chemistry Tests, and General Knowledge
- E-Testing / Written Examination of some Selection Centers will be held at other Selection Centers like;
- E-Testing / Written Examination of Khuzdaar will be held in Quetta Center
- E-Testing / Written Examination of Haiderabad will be held in Shaheed Benazeerabad Center
- E-Testing / Written Examination of Rahim Yar Khan will be held in Multan Center
- E-Testing / Written Examination of Sialkot will be held in Lahore Center
- E-Testing / Written Examination of Khaarian & Muzaffarabad will be held in Rawalpindi Center
- Students will be informed about their test date and time at the Website of Pak Navy. Click Here
- Students must bring the following documents at their test date and time;
- Registration Slip
- Matric Certificate (Original & 01 Photocopy) (If students have passed their matric 02 years later)
- Matric Result Card (Original + 01 Photocopy)
- Domicile (Original & 01 Photocopy)
- CNIC (Original + 01 Photocopy) [CNIC must be digital having Chip]
- 01 Photocopy of Father’s CNIC (If father is died then bring Mother’s CNIC Photocopy, also Bring Death certificate of Father, If both Father & Mother have died then Bring 01 attested photocopy of Brother’s CNIC or any Close Relative)
- Students will not be allowed without registration slip.
- Only Short listed candidates will be informed about their result and they will be called for Physical Efficiency Test.
- Students must pass the following:
- 1.6 Kilometer running in 8 Minutes
- 15 Pushups in 2 Minutes
- 15 Sit ups in 2 Minutes
- 04 Chin ups in 02 Minutes
Interview & Medical Test / Examination of Sailors Technical Branch
- Those students who will pass Physical Efficiency Test (PET), they will appear for initial Interview and Medical Examination. Which will be held at Selection Centers. Information will be given from the selection centers or it may be asked from the concerned Selection Centers.
- Those students who will pass Initial Interview and Medical Examination, they will be informed for Personality Tests.
Temporary Selection of Sailors Technical Branch of Pak Navy
- Temporary Selection is being made at the Navel Headquarters for suitable candidates before final selection.
- Normal training of Technical and Marine Branch starts in October / November of the Year.
- Attractive Salary with all necessary allowances are given.
- Free Accommodation and Meal.
- Free Uniform and accessories
- Group Insurance
- Married Accommodation with allowances.
- 50% concession in Air Tickets & Travelling through Rail
- Free medical treatment of self, family and parents in Military / Navel Hospitals.
- 100% chances of deputation
- Extra 40% allowance for SSG (Navel), Air Crews
- Best Educational Facilities for Children
- After retirement, good Opportunities of re-employment in Behria Foundation
- Navel Mobile team visit in far flung areas in every month of March of the year.
- Struck off from any government employment.
- Punished by the court on moral issues.
- Rejected by the any Armed Forces Medical Board.
- Having Dual Nationality
- Fake Educational Certificates
- Relaxation will be given to the individuals having following criteria;
- Son/ Daughter of Navel Martyred – 15% relaxation in Matric Marks & 02 years in Age
- Naval Personnel (Uniform/ Civilian) Serving / Retired – 05% relaxation in matric marks & 01 year in age
- Sindh (Ethnic) – 15% relaxation in Matric Marks & 01 years in Age
- Baluchistan (Ethnic) – 15% relaxation in Matric Marks & 01 years in Age
- Rural Areas of Azad Kashmir – 15% relaxation in Matric Marks & 01 years in Age
- FATA (Ex-FATA/ PATA) – 15% relaxation in Matric Marks & 01 years in Age
- Gilgit Baltistan – 15% relaxation in Matric Marks & 01 years in Age
- Those candidates who passed Marine Tests and they were short listed in the previous batch, they normally remain exempted from the current tests of vacancies, but it is necessary for them to visit Navel Selection Center and get enrolled again if they fulfil all criteria.
- Students must enroll themselves at one place rather online or through mobile recruitment team. Those students who enroll themselves at both places, they will be rejected and they will not be eligible for appearing into the tests.
- Navel Headquarters never deal with direct applications sent to them.
- Those students who are son / daughter of ex Naval personnel ((Retired / Serving), must bring the following documents;
- For Retired : Bring Discharge slip of the father/ mother and NADRA Form – B
- For Serving : Bring Authority Letter and NADRA Form – B
- Bring Certificate of COVID-19 otherwise they will not be allowed for tests.