Best notes of Pak Studies are available here. These notes are specially given here to pass the initial tests of Pak Defence Forces, like Army, Navy and PAF. These are also helpful for passing any interview of an Officer, Sailors, Airman or Soldier.
Best Notes of Pak Studies for Initial Tests
Pakistan Studies Fill in the Blanks
1.The last viceroy of united India was _______.(Lord Mount Batten)
2.______ is known as Bab-ul-Islam.(Sindh)
3.The first O.I.C summit was held in ___________ in _______. (Rabat,Morocco)(1969)
4.The second O.I.C summit was held in ________ in _________.(Lahore,Pakistan)(1974)
5.The third O.I.C summit was held in _______ and ________.in________.(Makkah)(Taif,Saudia Arabia)(1981)
12.The highway linking China and Pakistan is called __________.(Shahrah-e-Karakoram)
13.Pakistan became the member of U.N on ____________and ___________ Opposed it.(30th December 1947)(Afghanistan)
14. _____________ are the two most important food crops of Pakistan.(Wheat and Rice)
15.The Objective Resolution was put forwarded by ___________ in________.(Liaqat AliKhan)(1949)
16.._________ and ________ are two famous Pushto poets.(Khushal Khan Khatak)(Rehman Baba)
17.The State Bank was inaugurated by _________ in __________.(Quaid-e-Azam)(July1948)
18.The first constitution of Pakistan came into force on __________ and cancelled in _______.(23rd March 1956)(1958)
19.The second constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on __________.(1st March 1962)
20.The third constitution of Pakistan was promulgated on _________.(14th August 1973)
21.Pakistan’s second Governer General and 2nd Prime Minister was _______.(Khawaja Nazimuddin)
22. The Government of Pakistan imposed the system of Zakat in the year _____ and it is collected at ______.(1980)(1/3 %)
23.Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in the year _____.(1913)
24.The Simla delegation was headed by ___________.(Sir Agha Khan)
25.Pakistan’s largest heavy engineering complex is situated at _______ ,Built with the help of ____.(Texila)(China)
26.The highest peak of Pakistan is _____.(K-2)
27.Sui gas was found in the year _____.(1952)
28._________ was the chairman of boundary commission.(Sir Red Cliff)
29.The population growth rate of Pakistan is _____.(3%)
30.The Lucknow Pact was signed between Muslim League and _______ in the year ____.(Congress)(1916)
31.The first President of All India Muslim League was _______.(Sir Agha Khan)
32.Quaid-e-Azam proposed his 14 points in the year _____.(1929)
33.The United Nations was founded in _________.(24th October 1945)
34.The first meeting of the Muslim League took place in the year ____ at _______.(1908)(Karachi)
35.The Cripps Mission visited India in______.(1942)
36.___________ Was the first Governer General of Pakistan.(Quaid-e-Azam)
37.The Cabinet Mission came to India in the year ______ A.D and had ___ members.(1946)(three)
38. R.C.D (Regional Co-operation for development )was established in______.(1964)
39.Quaid-e-Azam Gave his 14 points in reply to ________.(Nehru Report)
40.Mount Batten announced his partition plan on _________.(3rd June 1947)
41.The first independent ruler of Muslim India was ________.(Qutub uddin Aibak)
42.Allama Iqbal gave his historical address in the year _____ A.D at _____ .(1930)(Allahbad)
43.Quaid-e-Azam appealed on _________ to observe day of Deliverance or Yaum-e-NijatTashakkur.(22th december 1939)
44.___________ has 4 divisions.(Sindh)
45.__________ was the first President of Pakistan.(Iskander Mirza)
46.Participation of Bengal took place in the year ______A.d And cancelled in _____ A.D.(1905)(1911)
47. The two biggest hydraulic dams of Pakistan are _______ and ______.(Tarbela)(Mangla)
48.Pakistan was recognized as a republic in the year _____.(1956)
49._____________ Translated the Holly Quran in Persian.(Hazrat Shah Wali Ullah)
50.Moen jo Daro was built _______ years ago through a thought plan.(4000)
51.The Muslim League was founded in _______ at _____ due to the movement of _______ .(1906) (Dhaka) ( Nawab Saleem Ullah Khan)
52.All India Congress was founded by ____________ in the year _________ A.d.(Allano.Hume)(1885)
53.The first Prime Minister of Pakistan was ___________.(Liaqat Ali Khan)
54.The First World War started in _______.(1914)
55.The second World War ended in ______. (1945)
56.Urdu is a Persian word it means ______.(Camp)
57.First Muslim General _____________ invaded Sindh.(Mohammad Bin Qasim)
58.The highest court of Pakistan is __________.(Supreme Court)
59.The Aligarh Movement was started by ________.(Sir Syed Ahmed Khan)
60.Quaid-e-Azam remained member of both Muslim League and Congress for __ years.(9)
61.Badshahi Mosque was built by __________ at Lahore.(Aurangzeb Alamgir)
62.Sindh was separated from Bombay presidency in the year _____A.D.(1936)
63.First Round Table Conference took place in London in _______ A.D.(1930)
64.Second Round Table Conference took place in London in ______ A.D.(1931)
65.General Zia Ul Haq took office in ____ A.D.(1977)
66.Quaid-e-Azam was born on ___________.(25th December 1876)
67.___________ and ____________ are the two building found in Pakistan that were built by Mughal Empire.(Badshahi Mosque)(Shahi Qila)
68.Pakistan’s two important agricultural crops are _____ and _____.(Cotton)(Rice)
69.Allama Iqbal was born at _________.in ________.(Sialkot)(1877)
70.The last Mughal Emperor of India was _________.(Bahadur Shah Zafar)
71.Pakistan’s largest steel mill is at ________ formed by the cooperation of ________.(pipri, Karachi)(Russia)
72.There are ___ natural regions of Pakistan.(4)
73.The Mosque built by ________ is at Thatta.(Shah Jahan)
74.The duration sixth five -years plan is ______.(1985-1990)
75.According to the 1972 census the literacy rate in Pakistan was _____ which grew to _____ in 1981.(21.7%)(26.2%)
76.The true name of Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Sane was _______.(Shaikh Ahmed)
77.In the 1945 Muslim League won ____ Muslims seats in the central Assembly.(30)
78.The British Parliament passed the Indian Independence law in _________ or made the Indian participation plan into a law.(July 1947)
79.The script of All Pakistani languages is similar and it is based on ______ (Quranic Script)
80.Sind Madarsa-ul-Islam was founded by ___________.(Hasan Ali Afandi)
81.Pakistan earns its biggest share of foreign exchange from _____.(Cotton)
82.In _______ ,________ helped Pakistan in making arrangements to hold the Islamic Summit Conference.(1974)(Shah Faisal).
83.The first General elections of Pakistan were held in the year______.(1971)
84.SAARC abbreviates for __________ .(South Asian Assocition for RegionalCooperation)
85.________ founded Muslim League’s braneli at London in _____.(Syed Ameer Ali)(1908)
86.All Pakistani languages contain lots of words of ______ and _______.(Arabic)(Persian)
89.The _____ nuclear exploitation showed the true face of Indian agression.(1974)
90.Congress started “Leave India Movement” in the year ______.(1942)
91.In_____,________ defeated the Marhatas at the battle field of Pani Patt.(1761)(AhmedShah Abdali)
92.The first Mughal Emperor was _____.(Babar)
93.The Mughal Emperor Akbar introduced the _________.(Deen-e-Elahi)
95._________ and _________ are two important Sindhi poets.(Shah Abdul Latif)(Sachal Sarmast)
96.Two palces famous for wooden crafts are ______ and ______ in Pakistan.(Hala)(Kashmor)
97.The Indus Basin Treaty was signed between Pakistan and India in the year ____.(1960)
98.Sindh Muslim League passed a resolution in _______.(1938)
99.Nizam-e-Mustafa movement was carried in the year ____.(1977)
100.The Hindu Society is divided in ___ casts.(4)
101.Pakistan’s _____ population live in rural areas.(70%)
102.The first Muslim League Government was formed in Sindh in ______.(1943)
103.Masjid Mahabat Khan is situated at _________.(Peshawar)
104.Masjid Wazir Khan is situated at ________.(Lahore)
105.Simla Delegation met _______ in 1945.(Lord Wavell)
106.In year ____ the Simla delegation headed by Sir Agha Khan met ______.(1906) (Lord Minto)
107.Liaqat Ali Khan born in ______ and become the secretary general of Muslim in _____.(1895)(1936)
108.Waris Shah wrote _________.(Heer Ranjha)
109.The total area of Pakistan is _________ sq.km and total population according to 1981census is _____________ million/crores.(796096)(83782000)
110.Pakistan exploded its first atomic bomb at _______ in the year ______.(Chaghi)(May1998)
111.Moen-jo-Daro is in the province of ______.( Sindh).
112.The period of first five year plan was _________.(1955-1960)
113.Pakistan joined the non -Aligned Movement in in the year ______.(1979)
114.The first conferences of NAM was held at ______ in _______ and the second at _______.(Belgrade)(1961)(Cairo)
115.The fort of Lahore (Shahi Qila) was built by ________.(Jehangir)
116.Sind was conquired by Mohammad bin Qasim in the year ______.(712)
117..The head of the state is called _______ and head of the Government is called _______.(President)(Prime Minister)
118.The Secretariate of O.I.C is at ________ (Saudi Arabia) and RCD at ________.(Jeddah)(Tehran)
119.RCD is called now ________ .(R.E.C (Regional Economic Council) .
120.The desert land of Sindh is called _______ and that Bahawalpur is called ________.(Thar)(Cholistan)
121.The first Saint to came South Asia ______________ is most important of all.(Hazrat Ali Hajveri)
122.Hazrat usman Marvandi is known as _________.(Lal Shahbaz Qalandar)
123.In ______ Cripps mission was presented.(1942)
124.In 1945-1946 elections Muslim League won ____ seats in central and _______ in provincial assembly.(all)(90%)
125.In ______ Lord Wavell proposed the formation of a temporary government consisting of the political parties of United India.(1945)
126.According to 3rd June 1947 plan plebiscite was held in __________ and ________.(N.W.F.P)(Silhoute)
127.In the North of Kabul river Khyber Pass is situated which is _____ km long.(53)
128.In the 1973 constitution ________ was recognized as state religion.(Islam)
129.In Pakistan ____ languages are spoken.(30)
130.__________ is the sufi poet of Pushto poetry.(Rehman Baba)
131._________ is considered as first poet of Pushto.(Ameer Karoro)
132.For a developing country like Pakistan ____________ is very important.(Nuclear Power)
134.The five principles passed by the Non-Aligned countries are called _______.(Punj Shilla)
135.The members of R.C.D are _________,________, and ________.(Pakistan)(Iran)(Turkey)
136.In __________ separate elections principle was accepted.(1909)
137.Sir Syed founded scientific society in ________.(1862)
138.The Khilafat conference meeting held at Karachi in ______.(1921)
139.The fundamental principle of our foreign policy is ________________.(friendship with the nations of the world)
140.Sir Syed brought out the digest “Tehzib-ul-Akhlaq” in _______.(1870)
141.The first central office of Muslim League was established at ________.(Aligarh)
142.The word Pakistan was proposed by ______________ in a pamphlet named _______ .(Choudri Rehmat Ali)(No and Never)
143.The first constituent assembly of Pakistan was dissolved in the year ______ and _______ was its speaker.(1954)(Mir Maulvi Tamizuddin)
144.Under the constitution of 1973 the National Assembly consists of ______ Muslim members and the Senate consist of ____ members.(207)(87).
Important Pak Studies Past Papers
• Kargil Crisis in 1999.
• Musharaf elected president (10th) on 20 June, 2001.
• Durand Line agreement b/w Sir Martimur Durand the FS of Britain and Amir
•Abur Rehman, the Afghan ruler November 12, 1893 at Kabul (2050 km, 1300 miles)
• HBFC was set up in Nov: 1952.
• First satellite Badr-I launched on 16 July, 1990.
• On 28 May, 1998 five blasts made at Chagi, the day is known as Yum-e-Takbir.
• On 17 May, 1998 India blasted in Pokhran (Rajistan).
• Pak: entered nuclear club on 28 May, 1998.
• First bank of Pak: = Habib Bank.
• Defece day=6th Sep:
• Defence day of Pakistan is celebrated on Sep: 6 since 1966
• Airforce day= 7th Sep:
• Navy Day=8th Sep:
• Kashmir Day=5th Feb:
• Friday was declared holiday in Jan: 1977.
• EBODO promulgated in 1959.
• PRODA came in 1949-1954.
• Wheat crisis occurred in 1952.
• Number of basic democratc was 80,000.
• Ghuauri is Surface to Surface missile.
• Anza is Surface to Air missile.
• Age of senator is 30.
• Age of PM is 35.
• Number of tribal areas is 11.
• Pakistan Withdrew from SEATO in 1973.
• Pakistan left CENTO in March 1979.
• Nasir Shabir was first Pakistani to conquer Mount Everest.
• Capital of was shifted from Karachi to Islamabad on 1 August 1960.
• Indus Basin Treaty was concluded on 19th Sep 1960.
• KANNUP was established in 1971.
• Tashkent Declaration was signed on 10 Jan 1966.
• Saudi King Shah Faisal visited Pakistan in the year of 1966 and 1974.
• Pakistan was suspended from commonwealth on 18 Oct 1999.
• Mr. Ghulam Muhammad was finance minister before becoming governor general of Pakistan.
• Badr I launched on 16th July 1990.
• First Agriculture University was established in Faisalabasd.
• Pakistan joined SEATO in 1954 but later withdrew from it in the year 1973.
• Moraji Desai, former PM of India was the only Indian leader awarded the highest award of Pakistan for a civilian.•
Most Repeated MCQs of Pak Studies
- What plants exhale at night ____. (carbon dioxide)
- Velocity of sound m/s _____. (343)
- Which vitamins not stored in human body_____? (C)
Lake of vitamin c creates which disease _____. (Skin disease)
- Which vitamin help blood clotting? (K)
- Founder of Muslim rule in India? (Qutubuddin Abek)
- Razia sultana belong to? (Slave dynasty)
- Second battle of panipat fought b/w _____.
- Attock fort was constructed by _____. (Akbar)
- Mancher lake situated in ? (Dadu)
- Pakistan number among world population? (6th)
- Share of punjab among area of pakistan____. (25%)
- Length of khyber pass ___. (53km)
- Urinium resources found in pakistan? (D G khan)
- Mostly part of gobi desert found in ? (Mangolia)
- Taklamakan desert found in ___. (Xinjaning China)
- Longest river of the world is ? (Nile)
- Largest sea of the world ? (South China sea)
- Largest coastal boundry country? (Canada)
- Brazil situated in ? (South America)
- Which country is peninsula? (Saudi Arabia)
- Pakistan situates on which line? (1- equator 2- cancer 3- in capricorn 4- none) (Ans: None)
Macmohan line is situated b/w ? (India and China)
- Who is david patrias? (american general in afghanistan)
- 1 meter is equal to ? (3.28 foot)
- Caspian sea makes his boundaries with ___.(Iran, Russia, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan)
- Largest agency among area in pakistan? (South Waziristan)
- Old name of iraq? (Mesopotamia)
- Blood is red due to ? (Haemoglobin)
- Marian trance situated near? (Philpines)
- Headquarter of Gandhara civilization is? (Texila)
Headquarters of saarc is situated at? (Kathmandu)
Maximum wool producing country is? (Australia)
Official religion of japan is ? (Shintoism)
Which element use for producing nuclear fuel? (Uranium)
Who many rakkhu in 30 paraa of quran ___.(39)
Which is less conducter___.(1- iron, 2-copper 3- silver 4- wood)
- Nigara fall lies b/w ___. (USA and Canada)
- Which is smallest country of world among area ___.(San Marino)
- Holy Prophet PBUH appointed governor of Yeman for collection zakat? (Hazrat Muaz bin Jabal)
- Who many times zakat mention in quran? (32 times)
- Which surah gives details among zakat receiver? (Surah Tuba)
- Where 1st wahii nazall hoe? (Ghar E Hira)
- When zakat declared must ? (2 hijra)
- Light of sun reach in earth ____. (8.5 mint( while other options was 3mint 4mint 6.5 mint)
- Headquarters of International labour organization is situated in ? (Geneva)
- Muslim league name was purposed by? (Nawab saleem ullah khan of dhaka)
- Jaundice is disturb of which part of body? (Liver)
- Quaid-e-Azam left congress due to____. (Non- cooperative moment by gandhi)
- In hepatitis which organ disturb ___.(Liver)
- Nisab in the amount of gold ___.(87.48 gram( but in paper there was not dot present b/w 87 and48)
- Nisab in silver is? (612.32 gram)
- Produce which is equal to nisab? (948kg wheat or equal)
- If a person having millat1800kg whose prize is half among wheat who many rupees he pay zakat ___.(Zero)
- Who was Father of the French Revolution? (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
- Statue of freedom in new york is given by ___.(France)
- Wall street is a famous? (stock market in new york)
- Sunlight consist of colours ___.(Check it by yourself)
- Theory of relativity is presented by? (Einstien)
- Cash crop is? (which not cultivated for own use)
- Artificial cultivated area give amount ushr equal to ___.(1/20 )
- If a person obtained something from underground the amount of zakat applicable ___. (1/5)
- Zakat among goat applicable on___. (40 goats)
- Amount of zakat among gold silver and similar things ___. (2.5 %)
- A government company obtained 1 billion net profit tell who much rupees its gives as a zakat __. (zero)
- Zakat ordinance promulgated on ___. (20 june 1980)
- According to section17 taluka committee is equal to___.(Tehsil committee)
- Dasman palace is residence of ___.(Ameer kuwait)
Procelain tower is present in ___.(China)
- Which muslim organization founded in 1962 ___.(Rabita al-Alam al-Islami)
- Cartography is the study of ____.(Secret writing)
- Founder of scout movement ? (Robert Baden-Powell)
- Elysee palace is the residence of ? (French president)
- Second largest population in afghanistan? (Tajik)
- Worldwide spread disease is called? (Epidemic)
- Zakat year start on ? (according to Hijra calendar)
- Zakat year end ? (30 shaban)
Governor appoint chief administer with the consult with ? (Federal government)
Administrator general appointed by ? (President)
- The magnitude of earthquake is measured with? (Richter Scale )
- Who forwarded the Lahore(Pakistan) Resolution? (A.K fazlul haq)
- East India Company came to India in the reign of:? (A)Shah Jahan B) Jahangir C) Aurangzeb D) Babar
- The largest Muslim country according to area is? (Kazakhstan)
- Zakat can be spent on:A)Travelers B) Slaves C) Masakin D)All of these
- Zakat is exempted on: A)Sheep grazing fed free in pastures B) Fruits C) Vegetables D) All of them
- Who was known as the Man of Destiny? (Nepolin bona part)
- Adam’s Peak is in? (Sri Lanka)
- According to the Zakat Ordinance Zakat arrears are collected by? (Tehsildar)
- Red Cross/Crescent HQ is in? (Geneva)
- Brain Drain ____. (Transfer of Skilled labors)
- Light year complete direction in ___. (1 year)
- Musician of antham is? (Ahmed Gulami chagla)
- First ushr receive ? (1982-83 rabi crop)
- DZ committee dissolved if __.(]member remain not pious)
- If a person failed to pay zakat what act can do? (Send a notice)
Pak Studies Past MCQs for Forces Initial Tests
1. The secretary general of UNO is currently Ban Ki-moon
2. The current US Secretary of the State is Hillary Clinton
3. Vice President of the United States Joseph R. Biden
4. Parnab Mukherje is new indian president elected on 25 july 2012
5. Who Is Current President Of United States Of America?
Barack obama elected 2008.
6. Prime Minister of India is Manmohan Singh, in office since 22 May 2004.
Mr. Justice (R) Fakhruddin G. Ebrahim took oath as Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan on Monday, the 23rd July, 2012
8.Barack Obama (born August 4, 1961) became the forty-fourth President of the United States, on
January 20, 2009
9. Barack Obama is a member of the US Democratic Party. Their symbol is the donkey
10. Osama Bin Laden: Date of Death – 2nd May 2011
11. Inspector General of Police (IGP) Punjab Pakistan is Muhammad Habib-ur-Rehman
12. Current Chief Justice of Supreme Court Pakistan is ch.Muhammad iftekhar
13. G-20 Summit was held at Pittsburg, USA in Sep: 2009.
14. David Lawrance Convention Centre arranges G-20 Summit.
15. ISRO is Indian Space Research Organisation.
16. Muammar Gaddafi, the deposed leader of Libya, died on 20 October 2011
17. Director General of Int. Atomic Energy Agency is Mohammad Alberadi.
18. US Open 2009 won by Kim Clisjsters of Belgium and Juan Martin del Porto won men’s singles titles.
19. UEFA president is Michel Platni.
20. Dal Lake is in occupied Kashmir.
21. Shoe thrower on Bush Muntazer al Zaidi worked for Al-Baghdadi newspaper, Egypt.
22. President of France is Nicolas Sarkozy.
23. Mother Tressa belonged to Albania and came to India in 1951. She died on Sep:5, 19997 and is burried at Kolkata.
24. Sachin Tendulkar completed 16000 runs in ODIs.
25. President of Russia is Dimitri Medwedev. PM is Viladamir Putin.
26. World Bank president is Jim Yong Kim made on (1 July 2012)
27Yaseen Anwar is current pakistan state bank governor
28. Head of WTO is Pascal Lamy.
29. Garden of Five Senses is in Delhi.
30. Obama is US’s 44th President.
31. Danny Boyle is the director of Slum Dog Millionaire.
32. President of Chechnia is Ramzan A. Kadyrov.
33. Shasha Obama (younger) and Malia Obama (elder) are two daughters of Barak Obama.
34. Ahmadinejad defeated Mir Hussain Moussavi in his re-election.
35. Honduran President Manuel Zelaya was ousted in a military coup. He was deported to Costa Rica.
36. Arfa Karim, the world’s youngest Microsoft Certified Professional from Pakistan died yesterday night, saturday, 14th january 2012
37. Iceland swears its first female PM Johanna Sigurdard Ottir.
38. Baitullah Mehsud killed on Aug: 5, 2009.
39. Serena Williams and Roger Federer are Wimbeldon winners this year.
40. ICJ issued arrest warrants for Sudanese President Omar Hassan Ahmad Al-Bashir.
41. President of North Korea is Kim Jong-il.
42. Jacob Zuma won elections in South Africa.
43. Abdullah Abdullah contested elections against Hamid Karzai.
44. Chinese President is Hu Jintao.
45. Mother-in-Law of Obama is Marian Robinson.
46. President of Bangladesh is Zillur Rahman.
47. 23 Oct 2011 – Former First Lady of Pakistan, Begum Nusrat Bhutto was 82 years old at the time of her death. She died of protracted illness
48. Pakistan Ambassador to UN is Sheri Rehman
49. President of Sri Lanka is Mahinda Percy Rajapaksa and PM is Ratnasiri Wickremanyake.
50. President of India is Prathiba Patel, Interior Minister is Palaniappan Chidambaram.
51. Michael Jackson died on 25th June, 2009 at the age of 50.
52. LTTE chief Prabhakaran killed on 18th May, 2009.
53. Titanic Museum opened in UK on 31st March, 2009.
54. The Internaitiona Airport of Washington DC is known as Dulles International Airport.
55. Michael Sleiman has taken over as the President of Lebanon.
56. 5th World Water Forum concluded in Istanbul on 22nd March, 2009.
57. China celebrated its 60th Aniversary on 1st Oct: 2009.
India will hold the Common Wealth Games in 2010.
59. Jill Baden is the wife of Joe Biden, VP USA.
60. Michelle Obaman is the wife of Barack Obama.
61. CIA director is Leon Panetta.
62. Secretary General of OIC is Ikmalluddin Ihsan Iglo (Turkey).
63. US Ambassador to Iraq is Christopher Hill.
64. Gilgit-Baltistan Empowerment and Self Governance Order 2009 came on Sep:7, 2009. Qamar-uz-Zaman Qaira made governer on 15th Sep: 2009.
65. The book “Jinnah- India, Partition, Independence” is written by Jaswant Singh.
66. The World Athletics Championship was held in Berlin in 2009.
67. Justice Hamid Ali Mirza is the new Chief Election Commission of Pakistan.
68. Arab League Sectary General is Amr Moosa.
69. Commander of ISAF forces in Afghanistan is General Stan Mc Crystal.
70. Operation Rah-e-Nijad conducted in South Waziristan on June 19, 2009.
71. Operation Rah-e-Rast began in Sawat in May 2009.
72. NAM Chairman is President Hussni Mubark of Egypt.
73. ICC chief is Haroon Lorgat of South Africa.
74. First East Timore President is Jose Gusmao.
75. The American Taliban captured in Afghanistan is John Walker Lindh.
76. President of Palestine is Mehmood Abbas.
77. RAW chief is K.C Verma.
78. Foreign Minister of pakistan is hina rabbani khar
79. The next two World Cups will be hosted by Brazil in 2014, Russia in 2018 80. The next Hockey world cup will be held at The Hague, Netherlands from 2-Jun to 14-June 2014
81. US Secretary of Defence is Robert Gates.
82. Secretary General of SAARC is Sheel Kant Sharma.
83. OPEC chief is Abdullah Salem al-Badri.
84. NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
85. Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani is the Prime Minister Islamic Republic of Pakistan.He took the oath of office from President Pervez Musharraf on 25 March 2008.
86.On 9 September 2008, Asif Ali Zardari was sworn in as President of Pakistan.
87. Hussain Haqani former ambassador is involoved in memo case
89. Burj Khalifa — The Tallest Building in the World has 162 stories, 828 meters or 2,717 feet in height and was constructed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, inaugurated on 4th Jan: 2010.
90. NRO was promulgated on oct 5 2007 and has 7 sections.
91. Baluchistan Package was announced in joint Sitting of Parliment on 24th November.
92. Pakistan lift World T20 Cup, beat Sri Lanka by 8 wkts on 21 June 2009.
93. When kerry lugar bill was passed?Thursday, Sept 24, 2009
94. Luger Bill will provide Pakistan an aid of….1.5 billion dollars annually
95. Timeline of withdrawal of forces from Iraq by Obama…2011
96. The Way Of The World: A Story Of Truth And Hope In An Age Of Extremism by Ron Suskind
97. A book of 2008″A way of hope and extremism…… Ayesha Jalal
98.The first negro to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize was Ralph Johnson Bunche
99. Rabindarnath Tagore won first Nobel Prize from South Asia.
100.The first Muslim Nobel Laureate was: Anwar Sadaat of Egypt
101. Nobel Prize holder UN institutions…..UNHCR, UAEA
Nobel Prize Winners 2012
Chemistry – Robert Lefkowitz and Brian Kobilka
Economics – Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd Shapley
Literature – Mo Yan
Peace – European Union
Physics – Serge Haroche and David J. Wineland
Physiology or Medicine – John B. Gurdon and Shinya Yamanaka
70. Literally the word “Islam” means
Submission to Allah
Which religion is the favourite of Allah according to the Holy Quran?
72. Which two Prophets prayed to Allah to become the “Ummati” of the last Prophet (PBUH) and whose prayer was granted?
Hazrat Isa (A.S) and Hazrat Musa (A.S)….Hazrat Musa’s Prayer was granted
73. Religion of Hazrat Adam (A.S) was
74. Fundamentals of Islam are
75. What is the name of 1st Kalima?
76. Kalima Shahadat is the Kalima number
77. Kalima Tamjeed id the Kalima number
78. Kalima Tauheed is the Kalima number
79. Kalima-e-Astaghfaar is the Kalima number
80. Kalima Rad-e-Kufr is the Kalima number
81. Number of types of faith is…….
82. What is the meaning of the word Allah?
Only being worth worship
83. Who is above any sort of limitations?
84. The word Tauheed stands for……..
Ahad, Wahid, Wahadaniat
85. The concept of Tauheed has been given by………
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
86. What is Tauheed?
Oneness of Allah
87. Which word is opposite to Tauheed?
88. The Holy Quran considers…………..as an unpardonable sin.
89. The Zoroastrians believe in……………….of God.
90. All h Prophets emphasized on……..
91. Christians believe in……………of God.
92. Name the types of Tauheed.
Tauheed-fi-Zat, Tauheed-fi-Saffat, Tauheed-fi-Afal
93. Name the religion which denies Allah as an unknowable entity?
94. Which is the first belief of Islam?
The unity of Allah
95. Which is the second belief of Islam?
96. The Prophethood is belief in………….the Prophets of Allah.
97. Prophethood has been finished on the Prophet……….
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
98. What is the meaning of Risalat?
To send message
99. How Prophethood is attained?
Bestowed by Allah
100. What is the meaning of Rasool?
In which Surah of the Holy Quran the word “Khatimum-Nabiyyeen” is mentioned?
102. Who is known as Rehmat-ul-Aalameen?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
103. What is the meaning of Rehmat-ul-Lil-Aalameen?
Mercy for all worlds
104. Which is the third belief of Islam?
Belief in the Angels
105. What is the meaning of Malaika?
106. How many the most exalted angels are there?
107. Who is the greatest angel according to the teachings of Islam?
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
108. The angel is created out of?
109. What is the meaning of Noor?
110. Who acts as Allah’s agent?
111. By how many angels each human individual is attended permanently?
112. In which category Iblees lies?
113. Who is referred in the Quran as Rooh-ul-Ameen/Ar-Rooh/Rooh-al-Qudus?
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
114. Who is the in charge of rain?
Hazrat Mekael (A.S)
115. Who is the in charge of provisions?
Hazrat Mekael (A.S)
116. Who is called as Malk-ul-Moot?
Hazrat Izraeel (A.S)
117. How many Holy Books are there?
118. What is the most important subject of the Holy Books?
119. The Torat (the old testament) was revealed on………..
Hazrat Moosa (A.S)
120. The Zaboor (Psalm) was revealed on…………..
Hazrat David (A.S)
121. The Injeel or Bible (New Testament) was revealed on…………….
Hazrat Issa (A.S)
122. The Holy Quran was revealed on………….
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
123. Of the Holy Book, which is superior?
124. Of the Holy Books Allah takes responsibility for the everlasting preservation?
125. What are those people called who do not believe in Islam?
126. Who is known as “Apostate”?
A person who has read the Kalima of Isam, even then, he speaks ill of Islam and does not see harm in his ill speaking of Islam. He is called “Apostate”.
127. Who is called “Hypocrite”?
A person who reads the Kalima of Islam verbally and calls himself Muslim but disbelieves it heartily is called a “Hypocrite” (Munafiq).
What is the alternative name of Islamic Qaeda/Belief?
129. What is the basic Aqeeda of Islam?
Eman on Allah, Eman on Angels, Eman on Prophets, Eman on holy Books, Eman on Day of Judgement Day
130. Which word is opposite to Islam?
131. What did the Holy Quran say about Shirk?
132. What is meant by Wahi?
Hidden message (Prophetic Experiences)
133. What is the terminological meaning of Wahi?
Allah’s message which He sent to his Prophets
134. What is the meaning of Prophet?
135. What is the terminological mining of Nabi?
To whom Allah bless with Prophethood is called Nabi.
136. What is the difference between Nabi and Rasool?
Rasool brings new Din whereas Nabi did not do so.
137. Who was the first Prophet?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
138. If somebody after Muhammad (PBUH) claims for Prophethood, what will we say to him?
139. What was the source of Prophet’s teaching?
140. To which Prophet Angels offered Sajda?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
141. Is the word Rasool also used for Angels?
142. Write the names of four famous Angels.
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Izraeel, Hazrat Israfiel, Hazrat Mekael
143. Who is the two ministers od Muhammad (PBUH) at sky?
Hazrat Gabriel, Hazrat Mekael
144. What is the duty of Hazrat Gabriel?
To convey Allah’s message to Nabi. (Brought the revelation from Allah to Prophet).
145. What is the duty of Hazrat Izraeel?
To capture Rooh. (He is called the angel of death) (Malaki Maut)
146. What is the duty of Hazrat Mekael?
To manage rains and eatings for creature.
147. What is the duty of Hazrat Israfiel?
To blow Soor. (Israfiel will blow the trumpet at the end of the world on the day of Judgement).
148. Name four Holy Books.
Torat, Zaboor, Injeel and Holy Quran
149. To which Prophet Zaboor belonged?
150. Which book belonged to Hazrat Musa?
151. To which Prophet Injeel belonged?
Hazrat Essa (A.S)
152. In Torat by which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
153. In Zaboor under which name Muhammad (PBUH) were called?
154. Zaboor was first to deliver or Torat
In which language Torat, Zaboor and Injeel were delivered?
156. What is the meaning of Akhirah?
A thing coming later
157. What is the opposite word to Akhirah?
158. What is the meaning of Dunya?
A thing in hand
159. Which two names of Hell are described in Holy Quran?
160. Explain the first and the last Aqeeda (Belief)?
161. What is the heading of Surah Ikhlas?
Aqeeda-e-Ikhlas (Belief in Oneness of Allah)
162. “None deserves to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is the Prophet of Allah “. It is the translation of…………….
163. How many Kalimas are in Islam?
164. Name the Kalima which is necessary or a Muslim to recite?
165. What is the meaning of Tayyaba?
166. What is the meaning of Shahadat?
167. What is the meaning of Astaghfaar?
168. What is the meaning of Rad-e-Kufr?
Repudiation of infidelity
169. What is the meaning of Salat?
The recitation of Darood.
170. Namaz (Salat) means…………
Rehmat, Dua, Astaghfaar
171. Namaz (Salat) was made obligatory during the Prophet’s Miraj in…………..of the Nabvi.
172. The number of ‘Nafl’ Namaz is
173. Namaz-e-Kas00f is offered when……….
174. “Kasoof” is a prayer of
175. Namaz-e-Istasqa is a prayer for………….
176. Salat-e-Istakhara is offered for……….
177. Salat-e-Hajat is offered for……..
178. When a Muslim is bestowed with a blessing by Allah, Muslim should offer……….
179. Salat-e-Khauf is offered during
180. Total number of Rakaats in the Farz prayers is………..
181. ………….prayer (Salat) is not preceded by Azan.
Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Azha, Funeral
182. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) offered First Jumma prayer in the year……….
183. The Jumma prayer is not compulsory for…………
Which two prayers have no Azan?
Janaza and Eid
185. Which prayer is offered with backside of hands upward?
186. The Holy Prophet offered First Eid prayer in
187. Six additional Takbeers are offered in following prayer
188. Only one of the following category is exempt from Farz prayer
189. Eid prayer is a
190. Wazu for Namaz has……….Farz.
191. The command for Ablution is present in the Surah
192. The permission for Tayammum was granted in…….
193. Namaz-i-Tarawih is…………
194. The parts of prayer (Salat) which are compulsory are called…….
195. That part of prayer (Salat) which the Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to do is called……
196. What name is given to the direction towards which the Muslims face during Salat?
197. The funeral prayer is…………..
198. The Salat Witr is a part of……………
199. The act of shortening one’s prayer while on journey is called……….
200. What is the number of Rakaats in all five time prayers?
201. The reward of which prayer is equal to the reward of Hajj or Umra?
202. Which prayers were essential in the early period of Islam?
Fajr and Isha
203. Standing straight for a short while after Rukuh is called…….
204. Qauma is……….
205. The short period between two Sajdas is called………
206. Jalsa is……..
207. To sit straight in Salat is called…….
208. How many times Salam is performed in the Salat?
209. How many Sajdas are in Salat-e-Janaza?
210. Zakat literally means
211. Zakat is the…….fundamental pillar of Islam?
Which is the second of the most important pillars of Islam?
213. When Zakat was made compulsory?
214. Who said that there was no difference between Salat and Zakat?
Hazrat Abu Baker (R.A)
215. How many times the word Zakat occurs in the Holy Quran?
216. Caliph………..did Jihad on the issue of Zakat.
Hazrat Abu Baker
217. Without which act the prayer is useless?
218. One who disbelievers in Zakat is a
219. Person who is liable to pay Zakat is called…………
220. How many camels render are to par Zakat?
221. How many goats render are to pay zakat?
222. How many sheep render are to pay zakat?
223. How many cows render are to pay Zakat?
224. How many bulls render to pay Zakat?
225. How may buffaloes render are to pay zakat?
226. Jiziya is also called……..
227. How much of the produce of mine owners have to pay?
228. What is the meaning of Khums?
229. What is the compulsory tax on the produce of agriculture land?
230. How many kinds of Muslims are eligible to receive Zakat according to the Holy Quranic Verse?
231. Zakat is payable on gold of…….
232. Zakat is payable on silver of…….
233. Nisab for irrigated produce is…….
234. “Zakat” is the treasure of Islam, who said this?
Holy Prophet (PBUH)
235. Literally Roza (fasting) means…………
236. The fasting became compulsory in……A.H for the first time.
237. The function of fasting is…..
To purify heart from worldly desires.
238. The commandment for observing Fast has been stipulated in the Surah……
239. What is atonement for breaking the Fast?
To feed 60 people
It is a door through which fast observing people would enter paradise.
241. Which important night falls in Ramzan?
242. How many days are forbidden for fasting throughout the year?
243. In which month virtues flourish and evil is suppressed?
244. What is the meaning of Aitekaf?
245. Aitekaf during the month of Ramzan is.
246. Which Rukn-e-Islam is called as shield?
247. Which is the Third fundamental pillar of Islam?
248. When Siyyam of Ramzan was ordered?
249. Tarawih is a prayer of Ramzan. It means…….
250. Which important Ghazwa was fought in the very first Ramzan?
251. Who arranged Namaz-e-Tarawih in the leadership of Imam?
Hazrat Umar (R.A)
252. Literally meaning of Hajj is……
The will of visit
254. Hajj was made obligatory in…………
253. Yome-Afra is called…………
254. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) performed……Hajj in his life.
255. Hajj is a pilgrimage of……………
256. When did the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) offer Hajj?
257. There are………..types of Hajj.
258. In which Surah Hajj has been commanded?
259. How many camels the Holy Prophet (PBUH) scarified?
260. Shoot means
One tawaf of Kabba
261. The day of sacrifice during Hajj is called……..
262. The rite of offering sacrifice is performed at
263. Jamarat on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of the Zil Hajj is performed in……….
264. Which two prayers are offered together at Muzdalifa on the 9th Zil-ul-Hajj?
265. The number of Khutbas during the Hajj is………..
The first Hajj was performed by
Hazrat Adam (A.S), Hazrat Hawa (A.S)
267. Who built the first structure of the holy Kabba?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
268. What is the fundamental pillar of Islam which requires both physical and financial sacrifices?
269. Literally Jihad means
To strive hard
270. Jihad was ordained on Muslims through a Quranic verse in……(A.H)
271. The battle was forbidden in Arabs in the month of…………
272. The word Jihad is derived from the word
273. The meaning of Jihad fi Sbil Allah is………..
Fighting in the way of Allah
274. What is the meaning of Qital?
275. How many encounters took place between the Muslims and non-Muslims during the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
276. What is the meaning of Rukn?
277. What is the plural f Rukn?
278. What is said to Namaz in Arabic?
279. What are the meanings of Salat?
280. When Namaz was ordered?
On 27th Rajab 10th Hijri on the occasion of Mehraj
281. What is the difference between Kufr and Islam?
282. Name the five Namaz
Fajar, Zuhar, Asar, Maghrib, Isha
283. Describe the Farz Rakaats of each Namaz
Fajar 2, Zuhar 4, Asar 4, Maghrib 3, Isha 4
284. What are the Farz of Namaz (Salat)?
Qayyam, Rakoo, Sajda
285. Which kind of worship is liked by Allah?
286. When Wazoo was ordered?
287. When Azan was started?
288. When Tayammum was ordered?
289. Namaz-Ba-Jamaat is how much better than individual Namaz?
290. In which timings the Namaz is prohibited?
Sun rising, suns setting, sun at the mid
291. When first azan was read in Kabba?
9 Hijri, on the occasion of conquest of Makah
292. Which Namaz Allah likes among Nafli Namaz?
293. What the Namaz-e-Jumma and Eids create in Muslims?
294. When is Namaz-e-Kasoof read?
At the time of Solar eclipse
When Namaz-e-Kauf is read?
When no rains
296. How many Takbeers are in Namaz-e-Janaza?
297. When the order for Tahweel-e-Qibla was made?
298. When first Namaz of Eid-ul-Fitr was read?
1st Shawal, 2 Hijri
1. On Judgement Day, what will be asked first?
2. How many times word Zakat is used in Makki Surahs?
3. What is the rate of usher for canal irrigated Zameen?
5 per cent or 1/5
4. Who are not entitled to get Zakat?
Parents, Husband, wife and children
5. What is the 4th Rukn (pillar) of Islam?
6. How many Arkan Roza has?
Three, to restrict eating, drinking and sexual intercourse
7. What are the objectives of Roza?
Taqwa, Zabti-Nafas, Shukar
8. What we say to 1st Ashra of Ramzan?
9. What we say to 2nd Ashrah of Ramzan?
10. What we say to 3rd Ashrah of Ramzan?
To get rid of Hell’s fire
11. From which Prophet’s age Hajj was started?
12. Describe the Arkans of Hajj
There are two Rukns, Stay at Arafat and Tawaf-e-Kabba
13. What is meant by Tawaf?
To take seven rounds around Khana Kabba.
14. What to read while entering Haram Sharif during Hajj in Ahram?
15. Which stone of Kabba wall is kissed?
16. What is named to run between Safa and Marwa?
17. What is said to throw stones at three spots?
18. What is Yum-ul-Tarvia and what is done on that day?
8 Zil-Hajj, Stay at Mina
19. What is meant by Yaum-e-Arafat and what is done on that day?
9 Zil Hajj, Stay at Arafat before Maghrib
20. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Qadoom?
First Tawaf on presence at Kabba
21. What is Tawaf-e-Zayarat?
To offer Tawaf between 10 to 12 Zil-Hajj
22. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Wadah?
Last Tawaf before leaving home
23. What is meant by Yum-ul-Nehr?
To offer sacrifice of goats on 10 Zil-Hajj after throwing stones at Mina.
24. How many rounds are paid between Safa and Marwa?
25. In which dress Hajj is offered?
26. What is Miqat?
Where Ahram has to put on. (A pilgrim must put Ahram before reaching a point called Miqat)
27. What is meant by Shoot?
One round around Khana Kabba.
28. Who was the Ameer-ul-Hujaj on 9th Hijri?
Hazrat Abu Baker Siddique
29. How many Sahaba were along with Muhammad (PBUH) during Hajj?
More than one Lac or (1, 24,000)
30. How many camels were scarified by Muhammad (PBUH) on that Hajj?
31. How many camels were sacrificed by Muhammad (PBUH) with his own hands?
63 camels and the remainder by Hazrat Ali (R.A)
32. What is the difference between Haj and Umra?
Hajj is offered between 7 to 13 Zil-Haj whereas Umra can be performed any time.
33. What is meant by Mabrood?
That Hajj which is performed to obtain the goodwill of Allah
34. What is the distinctive mark of a Muslim colony?
35. Which is the oldest mosque on the Earth?
36. Who is the oldest mosque builder?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
37. Which mosque was built first of all in Islam?
38. Who laid the foundations of Quba?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
39. Where Prophet (PBUH) did hold his court?
40. Where was established the first Muslim University?
41. The Prophet (PBUH) himself laboured for a mosque. what’s its name?
42. How many mosques are discussed in the holy Quran?
43. The Prophet (PBUH) used to go to a particular mosque on every 17th of Ramzan. What’s the name of that mosque?
44. When was the construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started?
45. How many doors are of Masjid-e-Haram?
46. The Prophet (PBUH) prayed several times for victory in the war of ditch. Name the Mosque?
Which article of the constitution of Pakistan deals with bounded labour and slavery?
2. From where Arab springstarted?
3. ANSA is the news agency of?
4. America Cup is associated with which sports?
5. Meaning of Sui generic?
Ans=of own kind
6. Which statement is incorrect?
Ans=Incorrect statement=Legislature is under judiciary
7. How many years Nelson Mandela remained behind the bar?
Ans= 27 years
8. Which sea is in central Asia?
Ans= Aral sea
9. Wheel is the symbol of?
10. Maple leaf is the symbol of?
11. Which hurricane attacked in 2012?
12. What is meant by equinox?
Ans= Day and night equal
13. What is widow tears?
14. who created the famous character of Dracula?
Ans= John Polidori
15. 1 Megabyte is equal to?
16. Land of seven hills?
17. 2010 FIF World Cup winner?
18. Which country is called cockpit of Europe?
19. : Element required for solar energy conversion is?
20. Which vitamin is gained from sunlight?
21. Which waves are used in cellular phones?
22. Arab league was formed in?
23. Which country is in Levant region?
24: Which event occurred first?
Ans=American warof independence
25: father of the French revolution?
General Knowledge Mcqs Practice Test
1. Who drafted constitution of AIML?
2. Quaid e Azam served as president of AIML for how many years?
3. Which Act allowed Indians to join Civil Service?
4. Which women participated in all 3 Round Table Conferences?
5. Significance of 1st Round Table Conference?
6. Holy Prophet participated in how many Ghazwas?
7. 1st Ghazwa of Islam?
8. 1st Punjabi Poet?
9. Monometer is used to measure?
10. Contraband means?
11. Which daily use itom is used as antiseptic?
12. Increasing stock exchange index refers to?
13. Baglihar dam is constructed on which river?
14. khyber pass connects?
15. PM of Pakistan at the time of 1956 constitution?
16. Significance of Liaqat-Nehru pact 1950?
17. The name of Prophet used 1st in Quran?
18. Orders of covering body parts of females in which Surah?
19. Who died last From Ashra e Mubashra?
20. Reuters is news agency of?
21. Which organization Pakistan joined in 1950?
22. Who headed the committe which prepared Objectives Resolution?
49. 23. Founder of Dar ul Uloom Deoband?
50. 24. Who was called as cowboy of congress by Quaid e Azam?
51. 25. Duration of National Anthem of Pakistan?
52. 26. Trible agencies of Pakistan?
53. 27. Largest agency by population?
54. 28. Where is siachen glacier?
55. 29. Length of Karakrm High Way?
56. 30. Subway means?
57. 31. First revealed Surah?
58. 32. Qarn al Manazil refers to?
59. 33. When Quaid e Azam parted as Muslim India and Hindu India?
60. 34. How many Kgs in one metric tonne?
61. 35. Total Masaraf e zakat according to Quran?
62. 36. Parliament of Russia?
63. 37. Revolution started in middle east is called?
64. 38. Arab spring started from?
65. 39. Total alphabets in Urdu?
General Knowledge Past Mcqs of NTS
67. The first Prime minister of Bangladesh was
70. The longest river in the world is the
73. The longest highway in the world is the
76. The longest highway in the world has a length of
about 8000 km
79. The highest mountain in the world is the
82. The country that accounts for nearly one third of the total teak production of the world is
85. The biggest desert in the world is the
86. Sahara desert
88. The largest coffee growing country in the world is
91. The country also known as “country of Copper”is
94. The name given to the border which seperates Pakistan and Afghanistan is
95. Durand line
97. The river Volga flows out into the
98. Capsian sea
100. The coldest place on the earth is
101. Verkoyansk in Siberia
103. The country which ranks second in terms of land area is
106. The largest Island in the Mediterranean sea is
109. The river Jordan flows out into the
110. Dead sea
112. The biggest delta in the world is the
115. The capital city that stands on the river Danube is
118. The Japanese call their country as
121. The length of the English channel is
122. 564 kilometres
124. The world’s oldest known city is
127. The city which is also known as the City of Canals is
130. The country in which river Wangchu flows is
133. The biggest island of the world is
136. The city which is the biggest centre for manufacture of automobiles in the world is
139. The country which is the largest producer of manganese in the world is
142. The country which is the largest producer of rubber in the world is
145. The country which is the largest producer of tin in the world is
148. The river which carries maximum quantity of water into the sea is the
151. The city which was once called the `Forbidden City’was
154. The country called the Land of Rising Sun is
157. Mount Everest was named after
158. Sir George Everest
160. The volcano Vesuvias is located in
163. The country known as the Suger Bowl of the world is
166. The length of the Suez Canal is
167. 162.5 kilometres
169. The lowest point on earth is
170. The coastal area of Dead sea
172. The Gurkhas are the original inhabitants of
175. The largest ocean of the world is the
176. Pacific ocean
178. The largest bell in the world is the
179. Tsar Kolkol at Kremlin,Moscow
181. The biggest stadium in the world is the
182. Strahov Stadium,Prague
184. The world’s largest diamond producing country is
185. South Africa
187. Australia was discovered by
188. James Cook
190. The first Governor General of Pakistan is
191. Mohammed Ali Jinnah
193. Dublin is situated at the mouth of river
196. The earlier name of New York city was
197. New Amsterdam
199. The Eifel tower was built by
200. Alexander Eiffel
202. The Red Cross was founded by
203. Jean Henri Durant
205. The country which has the greatest population density is
208. The national flower of Britain is
211. Niagara Falls was discovered by
212. Louis Hennepin
214. The national flower of Italy is
General Knowledge Important MCQs for NTS
217. 1. The river Danube rises in which country?
219. 2. Which US state has the sugar maple as its state tree and is the leading US producer of maple sugar?
221. 3. Which country is nicknamed ‘The Cockpit of Europe’ because of the number of battles throughout history fought on its soil?
223. 4. What is the capital of Libya?
225. 5. Apart from French, German and Romansch, what is the fourth official language of the Switzerland?
227. 6. Which country is the world’s largest producer of coffee?
229. 7. In which city was the world’s first underground train was service opened in 1863?
231. 8. How many pairs of ribs are there in the human body?
233. 9. Which country is separated form Ethiopia by the Red Sea?
235. 10. What is the main port of Italy?
237. 11. Mount Logan is the highest peak in which country?
239. 12. In which state is Harvard University?
240. New Jersey.
241. 13. Which is larger: Norway or Finland?
243. 14. Which city was the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy until 1865?
245. 15. What is measured by an ammeter?
246. Electric current.
247. 16. What is a rhinoceros horn made of?
249. 17. Which three countries, apart from the former Yugoslavia, share borders with Greece?
250. Albania, Bulgaria, Turkey.
251. 18. The Palk Strait separates which two countries?
252. India and Sri Lanka.
253. 19. Ga is the symbol for which element?
255. 20. In the Greek alphabet, what is the name for the letter O?
257. 21. What, in the 16th and 17th century, was a pavana?
258. A dance.
259. 22. A nephron is the functional unit of which organ in the human body?
261. 23. In which country is the ancient city of Tarsus?
263. 24. The Khyber Pass links which two countries?
264. Afghanistan and Pakistan.
265. 25. Name the six US states that comprise New England.
266. Rhode Island, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts.
267. 26. Which musical instrument is played by both exhaling and inhaling?
268. Harmonica (or mouth organ).
269. 27. The northern part of which country is called Oesling?
271. 28. Napier is a city in which country?
272. New Zealand.
273. 29. What is the Hook of Holland?
274. A port in the southeast Netherlands,
275. 30. The river Douro forms part of the border between which two countries?
276. Spain and Portugal.
277. 31. In which country is the Great Slave Lake?
279. 32. Which six countries border the Black Sea?
280. Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine.
281. 33. Kathmandu is the capital of which country?
283. 34. What name is given to a mixture of bicarbonate of soda and tartaric acid used in cooking?
284. Baking powder.
285. 35. AOL are an internet service provider. What does AOL stand for?
286. America Online.
287. 61. Quantas is the national airline of which country?
289. 62. What in Scotland is the meaning of the prefix ‘Inver’?
290. River mouth.
291. 63. Which US state has the lowest population?
293. 64. Which county is nicknamed the Garden of England?
295. 65. Which African country was formerly called French Sudan?
297. 66. Which sport was originally called ‘soccer-in-water’?
298. Water polo.
299. 67. Which unit of measurement is derived from the Arabic quirrat, meaning seed?
301. 68. Which Italian city was originally built on seven hills?
303. 69. What does the acronym NAAFI stand for?
304. Navy, Army and Air Force Institutes.
305. 70. Dolomite is an ore of which metal?
307. 71. Manama is the capital of which country?
309. 72. On which river does Berlin stand?
310. River Spree.
311. 73. What type of clock was invented in 1656 by Christian Huygens?
312. The pendulum clock.
313. 74. In which desert is the world’s driest place?
314. Atacama (Chile).
315. 75. Which is the world’s saltiest sea?
316. The Red Sea.
317. 76. …… and which is the least salty?
318. The Baltic Sea.
319. 77. Which nun won the Nobel prize for peace in 1979?
320. Mother Teresa.
321. 78. How many points in the pink ball worth in snooker?
323. 79. Which scientist was named ‘Person of the Century’ by Time Magazine?
324. Albert Einstein.
325. 80. What kind of creature is a monitor?
327. 81. Which medical specialty is concerned with the problems and illnesses of children?
329. 82. Who sailed in Santa Maria?
330. Christopher Columbus.
331. 83. What name is given to the stiffening of the body after death?
332. Rigor mortis.
333. 84. Which country was formerly known as Malagasy Republic?
335. 85. Addis Ababa is the capital of which country?
337. 86. The name of which North African city literally means ‘white house’?
339. 87. Of what sort of fish is the dogfish a small variety?
341. 88. Which Asian country was divided at the 38th parallel after World War II?
343. 89. What is the name of the Winter Olympics event that combines cross-country skiing and shooting?
345. 90. Which American science-fiction writer wrote Fahrenheit 451?
346. Ray Bradbury.
347. 91. For which powerful opiate is diamorphine the technical name?
349. 92. How many dominoes are there in a normal set?
351. 93. Who was cartoonist who created Batman?
352. Bob Kane.
353. 94. Aerophobia is a fear of flying, agoraphobia is a fear of open spaces, what is acrophobia a fear of?
355. 95. In computing, how is a modulator-demodulator more commonly known?
357. 96. An auger bit is used to drill what type of material?
359. 97. What part of the wheelbarrow is the fulcrum?
360. The wheel.
361. 98. What C is a device used to determine small lengths, of which a vernier is one type?
363. 99. Rip, chain and band are types of which tools?
365. 100. What calibrated tool was the standard tool for engineers and scientists prior to the invention of the hand-held calculator?
366. Slide rule.
Pakistan General Knowledge MCQs Solved
368. Complete History About Pakistan
369. Lord Cornwalls is associated with permanent settlement of Bengal.
370. • Delhi proposals presented by Quaid-e-Azam in March 1927.
371. • Nehru Report was produced by Motilal Nehru in 1928.
372. • Shoaib Qureshi was one muslim member who took part in writing the Nehru Report.
373. • Fourteen-Points-of-MA Jinnah came in March 1929 from Delhi.
374. • Simon-Commission-1927 visited India in 1928 and consisted of 7 members.
375. • British cabinet minister Cripps came to India in March 1942.
376. • Civil Disobedience Movement started by Gandhi on 12th March, 1930.
377. • Simon Commission submitted its report in 1930.
378. • Ist Session of Round-Table-Conferences from 12Nov1930 to 19Jan1931. (Mohd: Ali Johar participated in it, Congress was absent.)
379. • Congress absent in 1st RTC, leaders were in jail due to civil disobedience.
380. • Leader in the 1st RTC was Agha Khan III.
381. • Quaid attended RTC 1, not attended RTC 2&3. After RTC 1, he renounced politics and persued lawyership.
382. • The PM of England during 1st Roundtable was Ramshy Macdonald.
383. • 2nd Session of RTC from 7Sep1931 to 31stSep1931. Gandhi represented Congress.
384. • Gandhi-Irwin pact was made on March 5, 1931.
385. • 3rd Session of RTC from 17Nov:1932 to 24Dec: 1932.
386. • British opposition did not participate in RTC III.
387. • Communal award published in 1932.
388. • White Paper of RTC published in Marchi 1933.
389. • Begum Shahnawaz attended one RTC.
390. • Mohd: Ali Johar Started Comrade & Hamdard (1912) from Calcutta.
391. • Name of Bi-Aman was Abidi Begum. (chk afridi begum)
392. • Mohd: Ali Johar borin in1878 at Rampur and died at the age of 54 on 4ht Jan: 1931 at London and was buried in Bait-ul-Mukadas (Jerusalem).
393. • Wife of Mohd: Ali Johar was Amjadi Begum.
394. • Moulana Shoukat Ali, the elder brother of Mohd: Ali was born in 1872 and died on 28th Nov: 1938 and buried at Jamia Mosque Delhi.
395. • Zamidar (1903) started by Zafar Ali Khan from Lahore.
396. • Daily Dawn (1942) by Quaid.
397. • Daily Jang (1940) by Mir Khalilur Rehman.
398. • Daily al-Halal by Abdeul Kalam.
399. • Ch: Rehmat Ali is associated with Delhi Darbar.
400. • IN 1908, Iqbal was awarded Ph.D from Munich University for Persian Philosophy.
401. • Allama Iqbal born on 9th Nov: 1877 at Sialkot and died on 21st April, 1938
402. • Allama Iqbal was tutored by Moulvi Syed Mir Hassan.
403. • Iqbal was elected as a member of Punjab Legislative Assembly in 1926 and chosen president of ML in 1930.
404. • Jinnah means Lion.
405. • Jinnah means Thiner. He was 5 feet, 11 ½ inches in height.
406. • Quaid got education of law from Lincolin’s Inn.
407. • “Quaid” used by Molvi Mazharul Haq in newspaper Al-Aman.
408. • Wife of Quaid was Ratan Bai.
409. • Quid’s father was Jinnah Poonja.
410. • Jinnah Poonja was born in 1850 and married with Mithi Bai.
411. • Poonja was grand father of Quaid.
412. • Jinnah joined Congress in 1906& in 1913 ML in London.
413. • Quaid born on 25th Dec: 1876 and died on 11 Sep: 1948.
414. • Jinnah joined ML on the insistence of Mohd: Ali Johar and Syed Wazir Hassan.
415. • Jinnah got admission in at Gokal Das Teg primary school Bombay at the age of 10 he studied for 5 ½ months.
416. • Jinnah went to London and got law degree at the age of 18 form LINCONINN.
417. • Sir Dinsha was the father of Ratna (the wife of Jinnah).
418. • Ratna embrassed Islam on 18th April 1918 and married Jinnah on 19th April 1918. before that she was Parsi. She died on 20th Feb: 1929 and was buried in Aram Bagh Bombay.
419. • Islamia High School Peshawar was founded in 1890.
420. • Muslim Aligargh University was established in 1920.
421. • Treaty of Amritsar took place in 1876.
422. • Kashmir was sold to Gulab Singh in 1845.
423. • NWFP was given status of province in 1901.
424. • Shakespeare (not William Shakespeare) was the governor of Banarus.
425. • Mohammadan Political Association was formed in 1903.
426. • Partition of Bengal announced on 1st Sept: 1905 & implemented on 16 Oct: 1905 by Lord Curzon.
427. • Partition of Bengal annulled: 10th Dec: 1911 by Lord Hardinge.
428. • Swadeshi movement was started against Partition of Bengal.
429. • Bengal divided in East Bengal (Muslim Bengal) & West Bengal (Hindu Bengal) in July 1905 by Lord Curzon. Capital of Muslim Bengal was Dacca and that of Hindu Bengal was Calcutta.
430. • The partition of Bengal was annulled on 12th Dec: 1911 by King George-V and Queen Marry.
431. • The president of Simla Deputation (1st Oct: 1906) was Agha Khan III and secretary was Mohsanul Mulk.
432. • Muslim League founded on 30 Dec: 1906 at Decca.
433. • ML was formed in the annual session of Muslim Educational Conference in Decca with the proposal of Nawab Salimullah.
434. • The HQ of ML was established at Lucknnow.
435. • Initial membership of ML was 400.
436. • Mohd: Ali Johr wrote the constitution of ML: The Green Book.
437. • Inagural session of ML was presided by Nawab Samiullah.
438. • Inagural address was delivered by Nawab Vikarul Mulk.
439. • First session of ML was held on 30th Dec: 1907 at Karachi.
440. • First session of ML held in Karachi 31st Dec: 1907 was presided over by Adamjee Pri Bhai of Bombay.
441. • The original name of Mohsanu-ul-Mulk was Mehdi Ali Khan.
442. • Original name of Waqaul Mulk was Molvi Mohd: Shah.
443. • 1st President of ML was Agha Khan III. (upto 1913).
444. • Sir Agha Khan remained permanent president of ML till 1913.
445. • First VC of Aligarh University was Agha Khan 3.
446. • Agha Khan III was born in Karachi and was buried in Egypt.
447. • Real name of Agha Khan III was Sultan Mohd: Shah.
448. • First secretary general of ML was Hussain Bilgrami.
449. • 2nd President of ML was Sir Ali Mohd: Khan when Agha Khan III resigned in 1913.
450. • Sir Mohammad Shafik was the second general secretary of Muslim League.
451. • Syyed Amir Ali established ML London in 1908.
452. • Quaid attended 1st time Muslim League session in 1912. (chk)
453. • Quaid resigned from Imerial Legislative Council as a protest against Rowlatt Act in 1919.
454. • Quaid became ML president 1919-1924 (chk it).
455. • Quaid joined ML 10 Oct 1913.
456. • Syed Amir Ali resigned from ML in 1913.
457. • Quaid resigned from Congress and Home Rule League in Dec: 1920 (Nagpur Session) became ML president in 1916. (chk it)
458. • Quaid held joint membership of ML & Congress for 7 years i.e from 1913-1920
459. • He presided the ML Lucknow session of 1916 and Delhi session of 1924, became permanent president of ML in 1934.
460. • Lord Minto came to India as viceroy in 1915.
461. • Minto Morley reforms 1909: introduced separate electorates.
462. • Minto Morley reforms: Minto was Indian Viceroy and Morley was state secretary for India.
463. • Montague Chemsford Reforms came in 1919.
464. • ML demanded principle of self rule for India in 1913.
465. • Kanpur mosque incident took place in 1913.
466. • Jillanwalla Bagh is in Amritsar. It was place where a number of Indian killed by the English on 13th April, 1919.
467. • General Dair was the army commander of Amritsar during Jullianwala bagh slaughter (1919).
468. • Lucknow Pact came in Nov: 1916.
469. • Home Rule Movement was founded by Mrs. Annie Basent an English Parsi lady in 1916 after Lucknew pact.
470. • Rowalt Act was passed in 1919.
471. • Khilafat Movement started in 1919 and ended in March 1921.
472. • All Indai Khilafat committee was founded in Bombay on 5th Juley 1919 and Seth Chuttani became its first president.
473. • First meeting of All Indai Khilafat Movement was held on 23rd Nov: 1919 and was presided over by Molvi Fazal Haq of Bengl. Its headquarter was at Bombay.
474. • Khilafat day was observed on 27th October, 1919.
475. • Indian Khilafat Delegation met with Lloyd George.
476. • Mopala uuprising in Malabar 1921.
477. • Chauri Chuara incident tookplace in 1922.
478. • Non-cooperation movement was called off by Gandhi because of Chauri-Chaura incident 1922.
479. • Shuddi and Sangathan movement was started at the end of Tahreek Khilafat.
480. • Sangathan movement was started by Pandit Malavia.
481. • Treaty of Lausanne was signed in 1923.
482. • Mustafa Kamal: first president of Turkey on 23rd Oct: 1923.
483. • Atta Turk means the father of Turks.
484. • Khilafat was abolished in 1924.
485. • Last caliph of Turkish State was Abdul Majeed Afandi.
486. • Hijrat Movement took place in 1924
487. • Haji Shariat Ullah was born in 1781( Faraizi Movement 1830-57)
488. • The main aim of Brahma Samaj was Reform in Hinduism.
489. • Raja Ram Mohan Roy founded Brahma Samaj.
490. • Ani- Muslim Arya Samaj (1877) was founded by Dayanand Sirasoti. Arya Samaj was founded in 1875 (chk)
491. • In 1805, British made Sri Lanka a colony.
492. • British annexed NWFP in 1849.
493. • Wardha scheme written by Zakir Hussain.
494. • Sati was abolished by Lord William Bantink.
495. • First census in India made during the period of Lord Mayo.
496. • Moen-jo-DAro & Herapa discovered in 1922.
497. • Sir John Marshal ordered digging of Moen jo Daro in 1922.
498. • East India Company was formed in 1600 in London.
499. • In India French East India company was established in 1664.
500. • Raishmi Romal campaign started by Ubaidullah Sindhi before war of Independence.
501. • War of Independence started on 7th May, 1857 from Delhi.
502. • Lord Canning was the Governor General of India during Sepoy Mutiny.
503. • In India the first gate of enterance of Europeans was Bengal.
504. • At Meerath firstly the war of independence was fought.
505. • War of independence started on 9th May, 1857.
506. • The first Viceroy of the subcontinent was Lord Canning.
507. • Queen’s Proclamation was made in 1858.
508. • Indian National Congress made by Allan O. Hume in 1885.
509. • First president of Congress was W.C. Benerjee.
510. • 72 members attended the first meeting of Congress at Bombay out of them only 2 were Muslims.
511. • Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of Bengal.
512. • Hindi-Urdu controversy started in 1867.
513. • Mohsin-ul-Mulk founded Urdu Defence Association.
514. • Syed Ahmed Khan born on 17th Oct: 1817 in Delhi & died March 241898 at Ali Gargh.
515. • Sir Syed is buried in Ali Garh Muslim University.
516. • Tahzibul Ikhelaque was published in 1870. (1867 chk)
517. • Asrar-us-Sanadeed was compiled by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan.
518. • Sir Syed wrote Loyal Mohammandan’s of India & Causes of Indian Revolt.
519. • Hayate-e-Javed is written by Maulana Hali about Sir Syed.
520. • In Indai English education was first initiated in Bengal in 1835.
521. • Shah Waliullah was born in Delhi.
522. • Madressah Rahimiya was established by Shah Abdul Rahim.
523. • Scientific society was established in 1863.
524. • Albert Bill was presented in 1883
525. • NWFP was separated from Punjab by the British in 1901, Lord Curzon was then the viceroy and GG of British India.
526. • Mohammadan Educational Conference was formed on 27 Dec: 1886 by Sir Syed.
527. • Muhammadan Literacy Society of Calcutta founded in 1860.
528. • “Indian Patriotic Association” was founded in 1861.
529. • Nidwatul Ulema (1884) was founded by Molvi Abdul Ghafoor Qasim Nativi. Nadvat-ul-Ulema was founded in 1894 and Maulvi Abdul Ghafoor was its founder.(chk)
530. • Darul-ul Deoband (1867) was founded by Mohd: Qasim Nanavatavi.
531. • MAO College founded on Jan: 8, 1877 and inaugurated by Governor General Lord Lyton.
532. • Present Sindhi alphabets made by Sir Barter Frere in 1883.
533. • Anjuman-e-himayat-Islam was founded in 1884.
534. • Sindh Madrasa built by Hassan Ali Afandi on 1st Sep: 1885.
535. • DJ (Diwan Dayaram Jethmal) Science College was opened by Governor of Bombay Lord Reay on 17th Jan: 1887.
536. • Who amongst the following were the first to invade India? Arabs
537. • Real name of Mohammad-bin-qasims was Amadudin Mohammad (Pillar of Deen).
538. • Mohd: Bin Qasim was nephew and son-in-law of Hajjaj bin Yousuf the Governor of Iraq (Omayad Period). He came to Sindh with 12 thousand men.
539. • Mohd: bin Qasim conquered Sindh during Ummayads.
540. • Siskar was Waziir of Dahir.
541. • Mohd: bin Qasim tortured to death in Iraq by Sulaiman.
542. • The Abbasid governor Hisham came to Sindh in 757 A.D.
543. • Shabudding Ghori was the founder of Islamic State in India.
544. • Qutubudin Aibk was the founder of slave dynasty after Ghoris.
545. • Ghiyasuddin Tughluq was the first sultan of Tughluq dynasty.
546. • Aurangzeb reimposed ‘Jaziya’?
547. • Ibn Batutah visited India in reign of Muhammad-bin Tughluq
548. • Babur used artillery in warfare.
549. • Emperor Shahjahan= Khurram Shihab-ud-din
550. • Akbar prohibited the practice of Sati?
551. • Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya’s Dargah is located at Delhi.
552. • Baba Farid Gang Shakar was the first Punjabi poet.
553. • Waris shah is called the ‘Shakespeare of Punjabi literature’.
554. • Tomb named Khawaja Moin ud Din Chisti is in Ajmer.
555. • Hazrat Bullay Shah was a famous Sufi poet of Punjabi language. His tomb is in the city of Kasur.
556. • Thatta was the capital city of Sindh during Argons and Turkans
557. • Mohd: bin Tughlaq introduced tokens currency firstly.
558. • Akbar the Great was born in Umar Kot.
559. • Shalamar Bagh was built by Shah Jahan (Shahabuddin Mohd: Shah Jahan) (also called Shahzada Khuram)
560. • Jahan Ara begum was the daughter of Shah Jahan
561. • Mehmood set out on Somnath on17 Oct: 1024 A.D.
562. • 1st battle of Tarrin was fought b/w Mohd: Ghouri & Rajput (1191), Ghori was defeated. In 1192 A.D, the 2nd battle of Tarrin, Ghori wins.
563. • Ahmed Shah Abdali was the King of Kabul.
564. • Ahmed Shah Abdali defeated Marhatas in 1761.
565. • Pan Islamism introduced by Jamaludding Afghani.
566. • Nadir Shah of Iran invaded Delhi during the period of Mohd: Shah Rangila (The Moughal Emperor).
567. • Original name of Tippu Sultan was Nawab Fateh Ali.
568. • 4th May 1799 was the day of Shahadat of Tippu Sultan.
569. • The original name of Sultan Siraj Doullah (the Nawab of Bengal) was Mirza Mohd:
570. • Battle of Plassey was fought in 1757 b/w Clive and Siraj-ud-Daula which established British rule in Bengal.
571. • Sindh was annexed by Birtish in 1847 and was separated from Bombay in 1935 vide India Act 1935.
572. • First war of freedom was fought in 1757 b/w Siraju Doullah and Rober Clive.
573. •Sheikh Ahmad Sarhindi is known as Majaddid Alf Sani.
574. • Sheikh Ahmad Sirhandi was born in 1564.
575. • Mausm Khan, soldier of Titu Mir was sentenced to death.
576. • Hajatullah al-Balaghah written by Shah Waliullah.
577. • Shah waliullah born in 1703. Shah Waliullah died in 1763.
578. • Shah Alam II was an ally of Mir Qasim in the Battle of Buxar.
579. • During Jehangir’s reign Sir Thomas Roe and Captain Hawkins visited Moghul court to secure commercial privileges.
580. • Real name of Shah Waliullah was Ahmed and his historical name was Azimuddin.
581. • Haji Shareetullah of Bengal was the founder of Farazi Tehriz in 1802. Farazi Tehriz meant to pay more attention on fundamental of Islam.
582. • Syed Ahmed of Rai Brelli (Oudh) was the founde of Jehad Tehrik against Sikhs. He was martyred at Balakot (NWF) in 1831.
583. • Battle of Buxar was fought in 1764.
General Knowledge Mcqs Questions
585. 1. Who was the governor of Sindh after Muhammad Bin Qasim?
586. (a) Zaid Bin Marwan (b) Yazid Bin Muhallab (c) Abdullah Bin Haris (d) None of these
587. 2. Who was the Mughal Emperor who accepted the British pension firstly?
588. (a) Alamgir-II (b) Shah Alam-II (c) Akbar-II (d) None of these
589. 3. Ahmad Shah Abdali launched his early invasions against:
590. (a) Mughals (b) Marhattas (c) Sikhs (d) None of these
591. 4. The British fought Plassey war against:
592. (a) Haider Ali (b) Tipu Sultan (c) Sirajuddaula (d) None of these
593. 5. Dars-i-Nizami was named after:
594. (a) Nizamuddin Auliya (b) Nizamul Mulk (c) Mullah Nizamuddin (d) None of these
595. 6. Before 1857 how many universities on Western pattern were established in India?
596. (a) 16 (b) 13 (c) 3 (d) None of these
597. 7. When the MAO College at Aligarh was started?
598. (a) 1864 (b) 1877 (c) 1875 (d) None of these
599. 8. Anjuman-i-Hamayati-Islam was started in:
600. (a) 1849 (b) 1884 (c) 1885 (d) None of these
601. 9. The Constitution of All India Muslim League was written by:
602. (a) Mohsinul Mulk (b) Muhammad Ali Jauhar (c) Nawab Salimullah of Dacca (d) None of these
603. 10. The first session of Mohammadan Educational Conference was held in Bengal:
604. (a) 1886 (b) 1899 (c) 1906 (d) None of these
605. 11. The London branch of Muslim League was started by:
606. (a) Syed Amir Ali (b) Sir Wazir Hassan (c) Hasan Bilgrami (d) None of these
607. 12. “Hamdard” was edited by:
608. (a) Moulana Shaukat Ali (b) Moulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar (c) Moulana Zafar Ali Khan
609. (d) None of these
610. 13. “Shudhi” movement was started by:
611. (a) Jawahar Lal Nehru (b) Tilak (c) Gandhi (d) None of these
612. 14. Majlis-i-Ahrar was formed in:
613. (a) 1928 (b) 1929 (c) 1931 (d) None of these
614. 15. In Kashmir the ceasefire between Pakistan and India was signed on:
615. (a) 27th July, 1948 (b) 27th July, 1949 (c) 27th July, 1950 (d) None of these
616. 16. Islamabad was declared capital of Pakistan in:
617. (a) 1959 (b) 1960 (c) 1961 (d) None of these
618. 17. Majority of Southern Pakistan population lives along the:
619. (a) River Indus (b) River Ravi (c) River Jhelum (d) None of these
620. 18. The Aryans arrived in Sourth Asia:
621. (a) 3000 BC – 3500 BC (b) 4000 BC – 4500 BC (c) 4500 BC – 5000 BC (d) None of these
622. 19. The most ancient civilization is:
623. (a) Harrapa (b) Moenjodaro (c) Mehargarh (d) None of these
624. 20. The author of “The Case of Pakistan” is:
625. (a) Rafiq Afzal (b) S.M. Ikram
626. (c) I.H. Qureshi
627. (d) None of these
Educators and AEOs Test Preparation General Methods of Teaching Mcqs
1=Solo Taxonomy consists of levels (4)
2=Two Or More Aspects are understood in (Multistructural level)
3=SOLO Taxonomy was presented by (Biggs nd Collis)
4=SoLO Stants for? (Structure of the observed Learning output)
5=Symposium is a type of (Discussion method)
6=Arm strong was the exponent of (Heuristic method)
7=Activity involves (Physical and mental action)
8=We move from specific to general in ( inductive method)
9=practice is made in (Drill method)
10=The Socratic method is known as (Question Answer method)
11=Duration of lessons in macro lesson plan is ( 35 to 45 min)
12=American approach emphasizes (Learning objectives)
13=which one is not the type of lesson plans on the basis of objectives (Micro lesson plan)
14=Drama or role play is useful for teaching (History)
15=Which is not the objective of drama/role play (Do make rehearsals)
16=The Number of students in cooperative Learning Groups are (3 to 4)
17=cooperative Learning is an alternative to (Competitive models)
18=the Students like to spend the most of the time with (peers)
19=peer culture constitutes (Socialization)
20=CAI stands for (Computer Assisted instruction
21=Which is not the mode of CAI (Question Mode)
22=Example of Cognitive domain is:(Describe a topic)
23=At the highest level of hierarchy is (Evaluation)
24=The Hiest level of cognitive domain is (Evaluation)
25=Educational objctvs hv been divided into (3 domains)
26=Taxonomy of educational objctvs was presented in (1956)
27=The classification of cognitive domain was presented by (Benjamin S.Bloom)
28=Cognitive Domain hv (6 Subgroups)
29=The Lowest level of Learning in cognitive domain is (Knowledge)
30=Knowing/memorizing and recalling is concerned with (Knowledge)
Important Mcqs for Educator 2017-2018
General knowledge Mcqs
Cane killed Abel because he (Abel) wanted to marry
• . Hazrat Adam (AS) had —————- Sons.
• . Who was the youngest son of Hazrat Adam (AS).
• Hazrat Shees (AS)
• . Science , astronomy , writing with pen, sewing and weapons were made by ————– first of all.
• Hazrat Idrees (AS)
• . Fundamentals of Islam are in number
• . The word “Tehlil” means
• Recitation of Kalima
• . Namaz-e-Khasoof is related to
• Lunar Eclipse
• . Namaz-e-Istasqa is related to
• . When prayer was made obligatory during the life of Holy prophet (PBUH) ?.
• At the occasion of Miraj
• . For whom the Jumma is not compulsory ?
• . Name the two prayers which have no Azan ?
• Eid and Janaza
• . Eid is
• . Wuzu has ——— Farz.
• . Namaz-e-Taraweeh is
• . When the permission for Tayammum was granted ?
• 4 A.H
• . When Zakat was made obligatory for Muslims ?
• 2 A.H
• . It has been ——— times ordered for Zakat in the Holy Quran.
• . It is the payable on gold measuring
• 7 1/2
• . It is payable on Silver of
• 52 1/2 tolas
• . Fast (Saum) was made obligatory in the ———— A.H.
• 2 A.H
• . “Shoot” means
• Tawaf of Ka`ba
• . Give the number of duties during Hajj ?
• . Arafat is about ———— miles from Ka`ba
• . Muzdalifa is situated between
• Mina and Arafat
• . The soap was made by —————- first of all.
• Hazrat Salih (AS)
• . Hazrat Ibraheem (AS) was born in the present day —————–
• . Only ———- Sahifay were revealed to Hazrat Ibraheem (AS).
• . Hazrat Sara (RA) the wife of Hazrat Ibraheem (AS) and the mother of Hazrat Ishaq (AS) was the sister of Prophet :
• Hazrat loot (AS)
• . Hazrat Ibraheem (AS) was ————– years old when hazrat Ismaeel (AS) was born to Hazrat Hajra (RA).
• . Israel was the son of :
• Hazrat Ishaq (AS))
• . Israel was —————- years old when Hazrat Ishaq (AS) died.
• . The following prophet suffered from blindness in his old age :
• Hazrat Ishaq (AS)
• . Hazrat Yousaf (AS) was the son of :
• Hazrat Yaqoob (AS)
• . The mountains would break by the miracle of
• Hazrat Yaqoob (AS)
• . ———- “Sahifay” were revealed to Hazrat Idrees (AS).
• . Who was called as Abu-ul-Bashr Sani :
• Hazrat Noah (AS)
• .The nations of Noah worshipped ——— idols.
• . The nation of ——– was exterminated through the scourage of floods.
• Hazrat Hood (AS)
• . Hazrat Noah (AS) remained in the boat for about six months. Where had his boat stopped ?
• . About ———— people were with him in the boat.
• . “Aod” was the nation of :
• Hazrat Hood (AS)
• . After seven days continuous thunderous rain and storm the nation of ——— was destroyed.
• Hazrat Hood (AS)
• . The nation of Samood was preached by
• Hazrat Salih (AS)
• . The miracle of a pregnant female camel was sent to the nation of
• . One pair of books in not among the Sahahe Sitta :
• Sahih Bukhari , Shamail Tirmizi
• . It is the first book of Hadith that was compiled by
• Muata Imam Malik
• . Hazrat Adam (AS) is a word of ————– language.
• . Height of Hazrat Adam (AS) was
• 90 feet
• . Hazrat Adam`s (AS) grave is present in
• Saudi Arabia
• . __________ was a carpenter
• Hazrat Zakria (AS)
• . Hazrat Isa (AS) was the cousin of
• Hazrat Yahya (AS)
• . King Herodus ordered the execution of ______________ at the behest of a dancer Sloma.
• Hazrat Yahya (AS)
• . He married at the age of 30
• a. Hazrat Isa (AS)
• b. Hazrat Yahya (AS)
• c. Both
• d. None of the above
• . He cured the victims of leprosy as a miracle
• Hazrat Isa (AS)
• . The nation of _______ committed embezzlement in the trusts.
• Hazrat Shoaib (AS))
• . He was given the title of the ” Speaker of the prophets “
• Hazrat Shoaib (AS)
• He wept too much over the destruction of his nation that he got blinded
• Hazrat Shoaib (AS)
• . Which Prophet had to commit a murder at the age of 30 ?
• Hazrat Musa (AS)
• . When the army of Pharoah was pursuing the Israelis, Hazrat Musa (AS) crossed the following sea
• The Red Sea
• . When Hazrat Ilyas (AS) prayed for his nation, it rained after a period of
• 3 12 years
• . At the time of Bait-ul-Makdas` destruction, all the copies of Taurait were destroyed and scattered. He reassembled Taurait
• Hazrat Uzair (AS)
• . At the age of King Bakht Nasr Hazrat Uzair (AS) spend ______ years in jail.
• .Taloot was the father-in-law of
• Hazrat Dawood (AS)
• . ________ was a good player of flute
• Hazrat Dawood (AS)
• . Hazrat Musa (AS) married the daughter of the prophet —————–
• Hazrat Shoaib (AS)
• . He sacrificed a bull, placed woods on it and the fire come from the sky to cook that meat. Which prophet is credited with this miracle ?
• Hazrat Ilyas (AS)
• . After sleeping for a 100 years he again woke up :
• Hazrat Uzair (AS)
• . As a result of Hazrat Zakria`s (AS) prayer the following prophet was born ?
• Hazrat Yahya (AS)
• . Hazrat Yousaf (AS) was thrown into a well by his brothers. What was his age at this time ?
• 15 years
• . Hazrat Yousaf (AS) remained in the well for
• 3 days
• . Hazrat Yousaf (AS) was put into the jail by the king of Egypt. He remained behind the bars for
• 5 years
• . Hazrat Yousaf (AS) and Hazrat Yaqoob (AS) met each other after the period of
• 40 years
• . The following prophet was the maternal grandfather of Hazrat Ayub (AS)
• Hazrat Loot (AS)
• . Hazrat Ayub (AS) was famous for his quality of
1. The Swadeshi movement means
Boycott of goods (British goods)
2. Simla Deputation was led by
Sir Agha Khan
3. Who moved the resolution for establishing Muslim League?
Nawab of Dacca
4. Who delivered the Presidential address in which the Muslim League was established?
Nawab Waqr ul Mulk
5. Separate electorate was awarded to Muslims in
6. Annulment of partition of Bengal was announced in
7. Jinnah was formally enrolled in All India Muslim League in
8. “Comarade” was started by
Moulana Muhammad Ali
9. Al Hilal was started by
Moulana Muhammad Ali
10. Jinnah was the Principle architect of
11. The most important change brought about by Minto Morley Reforms was Separate Electorate
12. Turkey in the First World War was chose to fight on the side of
13. Treaty of Severes was announced in
14. Shuddhi and Sangthan movements were started at the end of
Tehrik e Khilafat
15. “Zamindar” was brought about by
Zafar Ali Khan
16. Report of Rowlatt Committee was published in
17. Jallianwala Bagh tragedy took place in:
Jinnah resigned from congress during Nagpur session in
19. Moplah rising in Malabar took place in
20. The Moplah rose against
the British and Hindu Zamindar.
21. Which movement was started by Sir Swami Shradhnand?
22. Sangthan was started by
23. Swami Shradhnand was murdered in
24. Chauri Chaura incident took place in
25. Khilafat was abolished by Mustafa Kamal Pasha in
26. Simon Commission was sent to India in
27. On the arrival Simon Commission Muslim League was Split into two groups one was led by
Sir Muhammad Shafee and the other was led by Quaid e Azam
Which party was divided into pro changers and changers?
29. Nehru Report was an answer to the challenge given by
30. Nehru Report accepted the following demand
a separate province for North-West Frontier and Sindh
31. Jinnah Fourteen points were offered in
32. Which member of Simon Commission resigned and replaced by another member
33. Dyarchy was scrapped in
34. The first session of Round Table Conference was opened in
35. Which party was not present in First Round Table Conference
Common objective of Muslim league & congress was?
To get independence To expel British Loyalty With British
Annulment of Bengal? 1906 1905 1911
Manifest two of AIML WRITTEN by? M.A. Johar Iqbal Sir Agha
National Emblem of Pakistan? Star Crescent Both
The biggest civil award of Pakistan?
Nishan-e-Imtiaz Nishan-e-haider Nishan-e-Pakistan
Pakistan’s share at the time of partition? 40% 35% 36% 80%
By profession Iqbal was a? Lawyer Poet Teacher Leader
Current Governor of Baluchistan?
Mehtab Abbasi Justice Anwar Muhammad Achakzai
The co-partner of malala in nobal prize?
Robin singh Wiswasan Ramaish None
Recko dik is known for? Gypsam Salt Gold None
Pak population at the time of partition?
700 million 750 million 800 million 600 million
1960 1962 1963 1966
First chief executive of pak?
Zia Bhutto Musharaf
First civil marshal law administrator?
Ayob Zia Sikander Bhutto
First constitutional Assembly session called on?
10 Aug 1947 14 Aug 1947 15 Aug 1947
Indus basin treaty? 1970 1961 1960
Pak china border is? 600 KM 585 KM 785 KM
Minimum height of a mountain should be?
700 MT 800 MT 900 MT
Kharan is a famous? Sea River Dessert City
Capital shifted from Karachi to Pakistan?
1965 1959 1971 1973
Where is landi kotal?
Koh hindu kash Koh-e-sufaid Khyber pass
Mint gumry was the old name of ? Lahore Multan sahiwal
Muhammdan educational conference? 1890 1870 1885 1886
London Branch of Muslim league? 1906 1908 1910
How many members in Shimla deputation? 20 25 35 45
General Information about Pakistan
Tomb of Noor Jehan is located at Lahore.
• Attock Fort was built byAkbar.
• Heer Ranjha was written by Waris Shah.
• Sohni Mahiwal was written by Hashim Shah.
• Sindh is called Bab-ul-Islam.
• Chack was the father of Raja Dahir.
• Keti Bunder is the name of a coastal area.
• French Beach is located at Karachi.
• Ranikot Fort is located near Hyderabad
• The total length of coastline of Pakistan is 1046.
• Cease Fire line came into existence in 1949.
• Pakistan can be divided into six natural regions.
• High of K2 is 8611 Meters.
• The coldest place in Pakistan is Sakardu.
• Most of the Hosiery Industry is located in Karachi.
• The Heavy Mechanical complex was established with the help of China at Taxila.
• The first Census in the subcontinent took place in the year 1901.
• Wheat is the major Kharif Crop of Pakistan.
• Kotli is the city of Azad Kashmir.
• The SOS village built in Faisalabad.
• Pakistan celebrated Quaid’s year in 2001.
• Pakistani Cricketer Saeed Anwar declared to join Afghan Jehad.
• Maulana Shibly wrote books on Islamic History.
• The first translation of the Holy Quran was in Sindhi.
• Qutab Minar is in Delhi.
• Cholistan Desert is in Bahawalpur.
• Pakistan can be divided per climate into 4 regions.
• Hashim Shah wrote Sassi Punnu.
• The British Communal Award was announced in 1932.
• Land between two rivers is called Do, aba.
• Shah Jahan Constructed Jamia Masjid Thatta.
• Sindh River flows from Bolan River.
• Kohat is the oldest cantonment of Pakistan.
• Muslims were interested in the art of Calligraphy.
• The length of Durand Line is 2240 km.
• The length of Pakistan’s common border with Iran is 805 km.
• Chinese province adjoining Pakistan is Sinkiang.
• Jinnah Barrage is originated on the river Sindh.
• The height of Tarbela Dam is 500 feet.
• Wah city of Pakistan is linked with cement, arms and ammunition industry.
• Sukkur barrage is completed in 1932.
Important Information about Pakistan
Khanpur Dam is near Islamabad.
• Simly Lake is near Islamabad.
• Tanda Dam is located in NWFP.
• Khanpur Dam irrigates Attock and Abbotabad.
• Sassi was born in Bhutta Wahan.
• Baba Farid Shakar Gunj died at Pakpattan in 1265.
• Nishtar hospital is the largest hospital in Pakistan.
• Sahiwal is the new name of ‘Montgomery’.
• Noor Mahal is located at Bahawalpur.
• The founder of Suharwardi silsila in Pakistan is Rukn-e-Alam.
• Baheshti Darwaza is located in Pakpattan.
• The tomb of Anarkali is situated in at Lahore.
• Shahjehan built Shalimar Garden.
• Hazrat Data Gunj Baksh came in Lahore in 1039 A.D. from the city of Ghazni.
• Minar-e-Pakistan is also called Minto park
• Data Ganj Baksh is the author of Kashful Mahjoob.
• Badshaahi mosque was built in 1674.
• The construction of Islamabad began in 1952.
• Sher Shah built G.T. Road.
• Imperial Highway is the old name of G.T. Road.
• Karakoram highway passes through 3 ranges.
• Nanga Parbat is commonly known as Killer Mountain.
• Karakoram highway was completed in 1978.
• Karakoram was completed in the total period of 20 years.
• The word Karakoram means ‘crumbling rock’.
• Karakoram is a Turkish word.
• Karakoram highway passes through khunjrab pass.
• Punial is said to be the place where ‘heaven and earth meet’.
• Siachin glacier is located near Astor.
• Hunza is called real Shangrilla.
• Khyber Pass connects Gilgit with Chitral.
• Totally Punjab has 8 divisions.
• The contribution of forestry to the agriculture sector is 0.4%.
• Use of Boron and Zink can improve cotton yield.
• National Arid and Land Development and Research Institute is located at Islamabad.
• Arid Zone Research Centre of PARC is situated at Quetta.
• Thar Coalfield is the biggest coalfield of Pakistan.
• An M-1 motorway is Islamabad-Peshawar.
• NEC (company) set up Pakistan’s first T.V. station.
• 3 radio stations were working at the time of partition.
• Total length of Indus Highway is
• The new name of Debal is ‘Bhanbhore’.
• Gharo Creek is a lake.
• Kalakot Fort is situated near Thatta.
• Ranjit Singh sold Kashmir for 75 Lakhs.
• Poonch, a state of Kashmir, fought with Dogra by obtaining arms from tribal areas.
• 10 seats are reserved for non-muslims in National Assembly.
• Frank Meseri was the first C-in-C of Armed Forces.
• The religion of Tamil is Hinduism.
• There is only one female university in Pakistan.
• Kohat is the oldest cantonment of the country.
• Shalimar Garden was built in 1642 A.D.
• Faisalabad is commonly known as little Manchester.
• Harrappa is located at Sahiwal.
• The tomb of jehangir is located a Shahdara..
• Kotri barrage was built in 1955.
• Al Mawardi was born in Basra.
Bengal divided in East Bengal (Muslim Bengal) & West
Bengal (Hindu Bengal) in July 1905 by Lord Curzon.
Capital of Muslim Bengal was Dacca and that of Hindu Bengal was Calcutta.
The partition of Bengal was annulled on 12th Dec: 1911 by King George-V and Queen Marry.
The president of Simla Deputation (1st Oct: 1906) was Agha Khan III and secretary was Mohsanul Mulk.
Muslim League founded on 30 Dec: 1906 at Decca.
ML was formed in the annual session of Muslim Educational Conference in Decca with the proposal of Nawab Salimullah.
The HQ of ML was established at Lucknnow.
Initial membership of ML was 400.
Mohd: Ali Johr wrote the constitution of ML: The Green Book.
Inagural session of ML was presided by Nawab Samiullah.
Inagural address was delivered by Nawab Vikarul Mulk.
First session of ML was held on 30th Dec: 1907 at Karachi.
First session of ML held in Karachi 31st Dec: 1907 was presided over by Adamjee Pri Bhai of Bombay.
The original name of Mohsanu-ul-Mulk was Mehdi Ali Khan.
Original name of Waqarul Mulk was Molvi Mohd: Shah.
1st President of ML was Agha Khan III. (upto 1913).
Sir Agha Khan remained permanent president of ML till 1913.
First VC of Aligarh University was Agha Khan 3.
Agha Khan III was born in Karachi and was buried in Egypt.
Real name of Agha Khan III was Sultan Mohd: Shah.
First secretary general of ML was Hussain Bilgrami.
2nd President of ML was Sir Ali Mohd: Khan when Agha Khan III resigned in 1913.
Sir Mohammad Shafi was the second general secretary of Muslim League.
Syyed Amir Ali established ML London in 1908.
Quaid attended 1st time Muslim League session in 1912. (chk)
Quaid resigned from Imerial Legislative Council as a protest against Rowlatt Act in 1919.
Quaid became ML president 1919-1924 (chk it).
Quaid joined ML 10 Oct 1913.
Syed Amir Ali resigned from ML in 1913.
Quaid resigned from Congress and Home Rule League in Dec: 1920 (Nagpur Session)
became ML president in 1916. (chk it)
Quaid held joint membership of ML & Congress for 7 years i.e from 1913-1920
He presided the ML Lucknow session of 1916 and Delhi session of 1924, became
permanent president of ML in 1934.
Lord Minto came to India as viceroy in 1915.
Minto Morley reforms 1909: introduced separate electorates.
Minto Morley reforms: Minto was Indian Viceroy and Morley was state secretary for India.
Montague Chemsford Reforms came in 1919.
ML demanded principle of self rule for India in 1913.
Kanpur mosque incident took place in 1913.
Jillanwalla Bagh is in Amritsar. It was place where a number of Indian killed by the
English on 13th April, 1919.
General Dair was the army commander of Amritsar during Jullianwala bagh slaughter
Lucknow Pact came in Nov: 1916.
Home Rule Movement was founded by Mrs. Annie Basent an English Parsi lady in
1916 after Lucknew pact.
Rowalt Act was passed in 1919.
Khilafat Movement started in 1919 and ended in March 1921.
All Indai Khilafat committee was founded in Bombay on 5th Juley 1919 and Seth
Chuttani became its first president.
First meeting of All Indai Khilafat Movement was held on 23rd Nov:
1919 and was presided over by Molvi Fazal Haq of Bengl. Its headquarter was at Bombay.
Nehru Report was produced by Motilal Nehru in 1928.
Shoaib Qureshi was one muslim member who took part in writing the Nehru Report.
14 Points came in March 1929 from Delhi.
Simon Commission visited India in 1928 and consisted of 7 members.
British cabinet minister Cripps came to India in March 1942.
Civil Disobedience Movement started by Gandhi on 12th March, 1930.
Simon Commission submitted its report in 1930.
Ist Session of Round Table Conference from 12Nov1930 to 19Jan1931. (Mohd: Ali Johar participated in it, Congress was absent)
Congress absent in 1st RTC, leaders were in jail due to civil disobedience.
Leader in the 1st RTC was Agha Khan III
Most Famous Questions of Pak Studies
*Syed Ahmed khan wrote ” Khutbat-i-Ahmadiya ” on 1869 in reply to william muir`s ” Life of Mohammad”
* Sir syed retired from service in 1976
* The total area of pakistan is 796096 square kilometres (307374 sq mi )
* There are 27 divisions and 108 districts in pakistan
* The total number of primary schools are 169,087,middle schools are 19180 and high schools are 13108.
* The number of registered doctors are 92248, Nurses are 40114 and Dentists are 4622.
* The first postage stamp of pakistan issued on 9th july, 1948
* The first census of pakistan was conducted on 9th feb,1951
* Gen. Ayub khan took over as the president on 17th feb ,1960 and Gen. A M Yahya khan took over on 31st mar.1969.
* PPP was founded by ZA bhutto on 30th nov,1967.
* The 1973 Constitution of pakistan promulgated on 12th april, 1973.
* Dr. Abdul Salam was awarded Nobel Peace Prize in Physics on 15th oct,1979.
Kharif (Summer Season) crops include—Cotton, rice, sugar cane, maize, Jaur and Bajra.
• Rabi (Winter OCT-March) crops are wheat, gram, barley and tobacco.
• Jhat Pat is the old name of Dera Allah Yar.
• There are 7 rivers in Baluchistan.
• Mast Tawakkal was the poet of Balochi.
• Khanpur dam is near Haripur.
• Skardu is also called “Little Tibet”.
• Swat became part of Pakistan in 1969.
• The most precious gemstone “Emerald” are found in Swat.
• Gilgit is the capital of Northern Areas of Pak:
• Khushhal Khan belonged to English period.
• The alphabet of Pushto was prepared by Saifullah.
• First poet of Pushto was Amir Karar.
• Saiful Maluk is near Naran.
• Dera Adam khan is famous for Gun factory.
• Durand line is b/w Peshawar and Afghanistan.
• Pakistan Forest Institution is located in Peshawar.
• Bala Hassan Fort was built by Babrat at Peshawar.
• Saidu Sharif is a lake in NWFP.
• British took Peshawar from Sikhs.
• Population-wise NWFP stands 3rd.
• Area-wise it is 4th.
• Lands down Bridge connect Sukkur with Rohri.
• Guddu Barrage was completed in 1932.
• Real name of Qalandar Lal Shahbaz is Shaikh Usman Marvindi.
• In 1973 constitution there are 290 articles.
• Pak: comprises of 61% of mountainous area.
• National Assembly has 342 seats & Senate has 100 seats with 14 for each province.
• Provincial Assembly seats Punjab=371, Sindh=168, NWFP=124, Baluchistan=65.
• Name of Ustad Bukhari is Syed Ahmed Shah.
• Real name of Shaikh Ayaz is Shaikh Mubarak.
• Barrages on Indus are Toonsa, Jinnah, Sukkur, Gudo, Kotri & Ghulam Mohd:.
• Ports and harbours are Kimari (Kar: ), Bin Qasim (Kar: ),
• Jinnah Naval Base (ormara), Gawadar (Baluc: ), Panjgore (Baluch: ).
• Deserts of Pak: Thar (Sindh), Thal (Punjab), Cholistan (Punjab).
• Famous glaciers are Siachen, Batura, Baltoro.
• K2 (Karakurum Range) with 8610 meters.
• Mountain Ranges are Himaliya, Koradoram, Hindu Kash, Sulaiman and Salt Range.
• Tomb of Babur is in Kabul.
• Real name of Noor Jahan (Wife of Jahangir) was Mehrun Nisa.
• NADRA was setup in Feb: 16, 2000.
• The master plan of Islamabad was prepared in 1960 by MIS Constructinos Doxiades (of Greek).
• National Institute of Oceanlogy Karachi =1982.
• Pak: test fired Ghauri missile in April 6, 1998.
• First nuclear reactor was setup in Karachi.
• Pak:’s first agriculture university setup in Faisalabad.
• Chomas festival is held in Kalash valley near Chitral.
• Nearest provincial capital from Islamabad is Peshawar.
• Tomb of Hamayoon is in Delhi.
• Tomb of Jahangir is at Lahore.
• National Assembly has 60 women seats.
• National anthem was written in 1954.
• Gandhara civilization discovered from Texila.
• Social Action Plan launched in 1992-93.
• Rahmat Ali suggested name of Pakistan on 28th Jan: 1933 in “Now or Never” pamphlet in London.
• Rehmat Ali was born in 1893 in a village Mohar district Hoshiyarpur (East Punjab).
• Rahmat Ali died at the age of 58 in 1951 and was buried in Cambridge University.
• Ancient name of Peshawar was Phushkalvati.
• India framed its constitution in 1950.
• Kara korum Highway (Silkroute) B/w Pak: & China was completed on 18th June, 1978.
• Jamrood Fort (Peshawar) was built by General Hari Singh Nalwa in 1836.
• Landi Khani is the end of the main line of Railway system of Pakistan.
• Cholistan desert is in Bahawlpur district.
• Harpa is in Sahiwal.
• Bhambhore is in Thatta.
• Firdousi, the Persian poet (Shah Nama) was the member of Sultan Mehmood’s court.
• Tomb of Baba Farid is in Pak Patan.
• Tomb of Sachal is in Ranipur.
• Nishtar Hospital is the largest hospital in Pakistan and was built in 1953.
• A.H means Anne Hegirae (Latin Term) =13th Sep: 622 A.D.
• Nanga Parbat is situated in Himalayan.
• Total arable land of Pakistan is 27%.
• Pakistan is situated at the West End of the Indo Gangetic.
• Wakhan separates Pakistan from Tajikistan.
• Hindu-kush range is also known as Little Pamirs.
• Sub-Himalya is also known as Siwaliks.
• The Sindh Sagar Doab is also known as Thal Desert.
• Takt-I-Suleman is the highest peak of Sulaiman Mountains.
• The length of Indus River is 2900 km.
• Six barrages are constructed on the River Indus.
• Hispar Glacies is located in Hunza.
• The famous Umar Kot fort was built in 1746.
• Katch and Gawadar are the districts of Makran Division.
• Punjgore is the district of Makran division.
• Meaning of Quetta is fort.
• Gomal River is in NWFP.
Important MCQs of Pak Studies
1- Where the biggest Salt Mine located in Pakistan?
2- The second highest cliff in the world is?
Karakoram – 2
3- The most beautiful stone-Marble is extracted from Province?
4- The longest river in Pakistan is?
5- In which year did Pak win the circket world cup ?
6- When did Pakistan win Olympic gold medal in Hockey for the first time?
7- Where is the tomb of Mughal Emperor Jahangir?
8- Which is the national flower of Pakistan?
9- Which military alliance had Pakistan as its member?
10- Which is the national animal of Pakistan?
11- Which is the national bird of Pakistan?
12- The Second largest city of Pakistan is?
Channel of “Shaheen Forces Academy” or Click Here for free installation of our Mobile App “Shaheen Forces” for practice. If you achieve 100% results at our app then you can achieve 100% marks in the final examination of any Armed Forces. Stay Blessed