Most important General Knowledge Questions
سوال : وہ جھیل کس ملک میں ہے جس کی سطح کا پانی شربت کی طرح میٹھاہے مگر سطح کے تین فٹ نیچے کا پانی کڑواہے؟
جواب: جرمنی میں۔
سوال: وہ کون سا پرندہ ہے جو اپنے بچوں کو دودھ پلاتا ہے ؟
سوال: وہ کون سا ملک ہے جہاں چڑیا نہیں پائی جاتی ہے؟
سوال: وہ کونسا جانور ہے جس سے شیر بھی ڈرتا ہے ؟
جواب: سیمیہ (شکونڑ)۔
سوال: وہ کونسے جانور ہے جو مختلف رنگوں میں فرق نہیں کر سکتے ؟
جواب: گدھ اور بندر۔
سوال: اس مکڑی کا نام بتائیں جو ۳۰ سال تک زندہ رہ سکتی ہے؟
جواب: ٹرنٹولا نامی مکڑی۔
سوال: انسان کے بعد دنیا کی ذہین ترین مخلوق کونسی ہے ؟
جواب: مکڑی ، ڈولفن اور چمنیزی بندر۔
سوال: بندر کے کتنے دماغ ہوتے ہیں ؟
سوال: وہ کونسا ملک ہے جہاں کوئی دریا نہیں ہے ؟
سوال: چین کی سرحدیں کتنے ملکوں سے ملتی ہیں ؟
جواب: ۱۳ ملکوں سے۔
سوال: کے ٹو کا دوسرا نام کیا ہے ؟
Mount Godwin Austen :جواب
سوال: پرندوں کا درجہ حرارت کتنا ہوتا ہے؟
جواب: ۱۱۲ درجہ فارن ہائیٹ۔
سوال: اس روشنی کا نام بتائیں جو ایک شہد کی مکھی تو دیکھ سکتی ہے مگر انسان نہیں ؟
سوال: اس پرندے کا نام بتائیں جو الٹا پیچھے کی طرف بھی اڑ سکتا ہے؟
جواب: ہمنگ برڈ۔
سوال: شیر کے بچوں کو انگریزی میں کیا کہتے ہیں ؟
سوال : مور کی مرغوب غذاکیا ہے؟
سوال: ان پرندوں کے نام بتائیں جنہیں دنیا میں امن کا نشان کہا جاتا ہے؟
جواب: فاختہ اور کبوتر۔
سوال: دنیا میں حشرات کی کتنی اقسام ہیں ؟
جواب: سات لاکھ۔
سوال: دنیا میں سب سے چھوٹے پرندے کا نام بتائیں ؟
جواب: ہمنگ برڈ۔
سوال: اس بندر کا نام بتائیں جس کی جسامت ایک گلہری کے برابر ہے؟
سوال: دنیا کے سب سے قدیم کیڑے کا نام کیا ہے؟
جواب: لال بیگ۔
سوال: پالتو جانور میں سب سے ذہین جانور کونسا ہے؟
جواب: کتا اور گھوڑا۔
سوال: اس کیڑے کا نام بتائیں جس کے دانت اس کے پیٹ کے اندر ہوتے ہیں ؟
سوال: شہد کی مکھی کی کتنی آنکھیں ہوتی ہیں ؟
سوال: کونسا پرندہ ہوا میں کھڑاہوسکتا ہے؟
سوال: اس جانور کا نام بتائیں جس کی تین آنکھیں ہیں ؟
جواب: کنگ کر یب۔
سوال: دنیا کا پہلا عجوبہ کیا ہے؟
جواب: اہرام مصر ۔
سوال: وہ کونسا پرندہ ہے جو اڑ سکتا ہے مگر چل نہیں سکتا ؟
جواب: ہمنگ برڈ۔
سوال: اس پرندے کا نام بتائیے جو حصرات سلیمان علیہ ا سلام کے زمانے میں آسمان کی بلندی پر اڑتے ہوئے زمین میں پانی کی گہرائی ، میٹھے یا کڑوے ہونے کا بتاتاتھا ؟
جواب: ہْد ہْد۔
سوال: وہ کونسا ملک ہے جو سال میں دو مرتبہ آزادی کی سالگیرہ مناتا ہے؟
جواب: پانامہ پہلی مرتبہ ۳ نومبر اور دوسری بار ۲۸نومبر کو۔
سوال: وہ کونسا ملک ہے جہاں پولیس نہیں ہوتی ؟
جواب: عوامی جمہوریہ چین۔
سوال: وہ کون سا ملک ہے جہاں چاول کی فصل ہونے پر شادی اور کٹائی پر طلاق دی جاتی ہے؟
جواب: انڈونیشیا کے بہت سارے جزیروں میں فصلی شادیاں ہوتی ہیں۔
سوال: دنیا میں وہ کونسا شہر ہے جو زیر زمین آباد ہے؟
جواب: تیونس کا شہر مطماطہ۔
سوال: وہ کونسا قبیلہ ہے جہاں دولہے کو ایک وقت میں دو عورتوں سے شادی کرنا ضروری ہے؟
جواب: جنوبی افریقہ میں میر رومانی ایک قبیلہ ہے جہاں دولہے کو دولہن اور اس کی بہن سے ایک وقت میں شادی کرنا ضروری ہے۔
سوال: وہ کونسا دریا ہے جس میں ایک بھی مچھلی نہیں ہے؟
جواب: اس دریا کا نام رائیووفاگری ہے یہ کولمبیا میں ہے۔
سوال: وہ کونسا بادشاہ تھا جس نے اپنے کتے کو ایک ریاست کا وزیر اعلی مقرر کردیا تھا؟
جواب: ناروے کے بادشاہ السپسن نے۔
سوال: سب سے تیز دوڑنے والے جانور کا نام بتائیں؟
جواب: چیتا ۷۰ میل فی گھنٹہ۔
Most repeated Questions of General Knowledge
Best questions of General Knowledge which helps students to past the initial tests of Pak Army, Pak Navy and Pakistan Air Force. Moreover, these questions also useful for every interview either it is in Pak Army, Pak Navy or Pak Air Force.
Undermentioned questions of general knowledge are also useful for the ISSB interview.
We are providing free education and training of technical/ computer skills to the poor and needy students so that they may become helping hands for their families. If you want to become the part in this noble cause then donate us. For donation
Must see below:
General Knowledge of Countries & their Currency
Andorra la Vella
Atigua and Barbuda
East Caribbean dollar
Euro (formerly schilling)
Euro (formerly Belgian franc)
La Paz (administrative); Sucre (judicial)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bandar Seri Begawan
Cape Verdean escudo
Central African Republic
Congo, Republic of the
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Yamoussoukro (official); Abidjan (de facto)
East Caribbean dollar
East Timor (Timor-Leste)
Col�n; U.S. dollar
Euro (formerly markka)
Euro (formerly French franc)
Euro (formerly Deutsche mark)
Euro (formerly drachma)
East Caribbean dollar
Euro (formerly Irish pound [punt])
Euro (formerly lira)
Euro (German Mark prior to 2002)
Euro (formerly Luxembourg franc)
Micronesia, Federated States of
Rangoon (Yangon); Naypyidaw or Nay Pyi Taw (administrative)
no official capital; government offices in Yaren District
Amsterdam; The Hague (seat of government)
Euro (formerly guilder)
New Zealand dollar
balboa; U.S. dollar
Papua New Guinea
Nuevo sol (1991)
Euro (formerly escudo)
Saint Kitts and Nevis
East Caribbean dollar
East Caribbean dollar
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
East Caribbean dollar
Sao Tome and Principe
Yugoslav new dinar. In Kosovo both the euro and the Yugoslav dinar are legal
Slovenian tolar; euro (as of 1/1/07)
Solomon Islands dollar
Pretoria (administrative); Cape Town (legislative); Bloemfontein (judiciary)
Euro (formerly peseta)
Colombo; Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte (legislative)
Sri Lanka rupee
Dar es Salaam; Dodoma (legislative)
Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago dollar
Turkish lira (YTL)
Vaiaku village, Funafuti province
Ugandan new shilling
United Arab Emirates(UAE)
United States of America(USA)
Vatican City (Holy See)
Most frequently asked General Knowledge Questions
- Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
- Pakistan opened its first embassy inIran.
- Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan.
- First captain of Pakistan’s cricket team Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
- Pakistan cricket team first visited India
- First century of Pakistani Player Nazar Mohammd against India in 1954 in Lacknow.
- First governor of State Bank Zahid Hussain.
- First Lady governor Rana Liaquat Ali (Sindh) 1973-1976.
- First lady federal minister Vikarun Nisa Noor (Tourism).
- First state to join Pakistan was Bahawul Pur, 1954.
- First Woman University is located in
- First governor of Punjab – Francis Moody.
- First governor State Bank wasZahid Hussain.
- First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
- First lady pilot was Shukriya Khanum.
- First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
- First Bank was United Bank (7th August, 1947)
- First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
- First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Khan F.M.Khan (25th March, 1956).
- First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
- First Radio Station of Pakistan was established in
- First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov: 26, 1964.
- First Lady Major General in Pak: Shahida Malik.
- First Space satellite was launched by Pakistan in
- First private TV Channel STN launched in
- First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
- First woman judge of High Court: Majida Rizvi.
- First constructed barrage of Pakistan is Sukkur Barrage.
- First Secretary General of Pakistan is Ch: Mohd: Ali
- First Person who received Nishan-e-Haider- Captain Raja Sarwar
- First Governor General of Pakistan- Quaid-e-Azam
- First President of Pakistan- Iskandar Mirza
- First Prime minister of Pakistan- Nawab Liaqat Ali Khan
- First elected President of Pakistan- Field Marshal Ayub Khan
- First elected Prime Minister- A. Bhutto
- First Vice President of Pakistan- Nur-ul-Amin
- First Chief Minister of Punjab- Iftikhar Hussain Memdoot
- First Chief Minister of Sindh- Ayub Khoro
- First Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- Khan Sahib
- First Chief Minister of Balochistan-Sardar Atta ullah Mengal
- First Governor of Punjab- Sir Francis Moody
- First Muslim Governor of Punjab- Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
- First Governor of Sindh- Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah
- First Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (NWFP)- Sir George Cunningham
- First Muslim Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- Sahibzada Mohammad Khurshid
- First Governor of Balochistan- Gen Riaz Hussain
- First Governor of Gilgit-Baltistan- Shamma Khalid
- First Joint chief of Staff committee- General Muhammad Sharif
- First Commander-in-chief of Army- Frank Meservy
- First Muslim Commander-in-chief of Army- M. Ayub Khan
- First Commander-in-chief of Air Force- Air vice Marshal Allan Perry Keene
- First Muslim Commander-in-chief of Air force- Air Marshal Asghar Khan
- First Commander-in-chief of Navy- Rear Admiral James Wilfred Jefford
- First Muslim Commander-in-chief of Navy- Haji Muhammad Sadique Chaudhry
- First Cruise missile- Hatf VII (Babur) August 11, 2005
- First constitution of Pakistan was enforced- March 23, 1956
- Second constitution of Pakistan was enforced-8 June 1962
- Third constitution of Pakistan was enforced- 14 August 1973
- First Foreign Minister of Pakistan- Sir Zafarullah Khan
- First SOS village of Pakistan-Lahore (1977)
- First Pakistan Postal stamp issued- July 1948
- First DNA Test laboratory- Islamabad (March, 2006)
- First martial law was imposed in Pakistan- 7 October 1958
- First captain of Pakistani cricket team- Hafeez Kardar
- First female chancellor in the Pakistan- Begum Ra’na Liaqat Ali Khan
- First female vice chancellor in Pakistan- Najma Najam
- First female university of Pakistan- Fatima Jinnah Women University
- First female gold champion in Pakistan- Shehzadi Gulfam
- First female representative of Pakistan in the UN- Shaista Ikramullah
- First female deputy speaker in Pakistan-Begum Jahanara Shahnwaz
- First female minister of Population- Attiya Inayatullah
- First female Pakistani minister of finance- Benazir Bhutto
- First female minister of law and human rights- Shahida Jamil
- First female “foreign ministry spokesperson- Tasleem Aslam
- First private Airline of Pakistan- Hajvery Airline
- First public airline of Pakistan- Orient Airline
- First Nuclear reactor of Pakistan is Karachi nuclear power plant 1972
- First Woman Judge of High Court of Pakistan- Majida Razvi
- First Speaker of Constitution Assembly- Molvi Tameez ud Din
- First Pakistani who received noble Prize- Abdus Salam (1979 in Physics)
- First Pakistani who received Lenin Prize- Faiz Ahmad Faiz (1961)
- First woman Prime Minister in Pakistan- Benazir Bhutto
- First female Speaker of National Assembly- Fahmeeda Mirza
- First Finance Minister of Pakistan- Ghulam Muhammd
- First Census in Pakistan- 1951
- First natural gas reserves were discovered in Pakistan- Sui (1952)
- First news agency of Pakistan –APP
- First Pakistani female athlete who won gold medal in SAF Games- Naseem Hameed
- First railway track- Karachi and Kotri (1861)
- First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974
- First Five year plan of Pakistan- (1955-1960)
- First Pakistani who climbed mount Everest- Nazir Sabir (2000)
- First Pakistani who draw Pakistani flag in North pole- Numira Saleem
- First emergency was declared in Pakistan- July 25, 1948
- First rocket launched by Pakistan- Rahbar
- First missile launched by Pakistan- Hat 70
- First female Governor of Pakistan- Begum Ra’an Liaqat Ali
- First Chief of staff of the Armed Forces- Tikka Khan
- First Chief of staff of the Air Force- Air Marshal Zaffar Ahmed
- First Chief of staff of the Navy – Hafeez Ahmed
- Larges Oil refinery- Pak-Arab Oil refinery.
- Biggest mosque in Pakistan- Faisal Mosque Islamabad.
- Tallest building of Pakistan- Muslim commercial Bank Building (Karachi).
- Oldest forest of Pakistan- Janipur (Found between Loralai And Ziarat
- Longest Motorway in Pakistan- M-8
- Biggest Hockey Stadium of Pakistan- National Hockey Stadium Lahore
- Biggest industry of Pakistan –Textile
- Biggest industrial unit in public sector- Pakistan Steel Mills.
- Biggest province by population- Punjab
- Biggest library found in Pakistan- Punjab Library
- Biggest airline of Pakistan- PIA
- Biggest railway workshop in Pakistan- Mughalpura (Lahore)
- Largest city of Pakistan- Karachi
- Largest District of Pakistan-Chaghi
- Biggest desert found in Pakistan- Thar
- Highest battle field in Pakistan- Siachin Glacier
- Hottest place in Pakistan- Jacobabad
- Biggest airport of Pakistan- Quaid-e-Azam Airport Karachi
- Biggest Commercial Bank of Pakistan- Habib Bank Limited
- Biggest Barrage of Pakistan- Sukkur Barrage (1932)
- Oldest airline of Pakistan- Orient Airline
- Oldest private Airline of Pakistan- Hajvery Airline
- Largest & longest river- Indus (2896 Km) 1800 miles
- Biggest man-made lake found in Pakistan- Keenjhar Lake (Thatha)
- Biggest natural lake in Pakistan- Manchar Lake (Dadu)
- Pakistan’s largest Stock Exchange- Karachi
- Highest pass- Mustagh Pass (6000 meters)
- Biggest Gas field- Sui Gas field
- Biggest hydroelectric power station- Tarbela Dam
- Largest jungle of Pakistan- Changa Manga
- Highest military award- Nishan-e-Haider
- Highest civil award- Nishan-e- Pakistan
- The Tallest Minaret in Pakistan- Four minarets of Shah Faisal Mosque with a height of 286 feet each.
- The Tallest Mountain Pass Pakistan- Muztagh Pass (Nothern Areas) height 19,030 feet
- The Tallest Mountain Peak Pakistan- K-2 (Karakoram) height 28,269 feet
- The Tallest Railway Station Pakistan- Khan Mehtarzai (height 2,221 feet)
- First Loin of Pakistan was designed by- Brandley
- The area lowest rainfall in Pakistan- Nokkundi
- The oldest Pakistani TV Station in located in- Lahore
- Largest mobile company in Pakistan- Mobil ink
- Largest sector of Pakistan’s economy- Agriculture sector
- Largest Trade partner of Pakistan- USA
- Lowest point below the sea level in Pakistan- Indian Ocean
- Biggest Thermal power station founded in- Pakistan Kot Addou
- Biggest export item in Pakistan- Textile (Cotton)
- Highest rainfall area of Pakistan- Murree
- Largest min excavated in Pakistan- Salt mines Khewra
- Largest stadium of athletics of Pakistan- Islamabad
- Highest population density rate in Pakistan- Islamabad
- Lowest population density rate in Pakistan- Chaghi district
- Largest seaport of Pakistan- Karachi
- Largest radio station in Pakistan- Islamabad
- Highest radio station in Pakistan- Gilgit
- Longest road in Pakistan- Pakistan Highway
- Largest Division of Pakistan- Kalat
- Smallest Division of Pakistan- Karachi
- Shortest river of Pakistan- Ravi River
- Largest Canal of Pakistan- Llovd Barrage Canal
- Largest Hospital in Pakistan- Nishtar Hospital
- Largest mausoleum in Pakistan- Quaid-e-Azam Tomb, Karachi
- Largest circulating Daily Newspaper of- Pakistan Jang
- Largest circulating English Daily Newspaper of Pakistan- Daily News
- Biggest park in Pakistan- Ayub National park
- Larges Dam in Pakistan- Terbela Dam
- Largest Earth filled Dam in Pakistan- Terbela Dam
- Oldest Nuclear reactor of Pakistan- Karachi nuclear power pant (1972)
- Biggest fort of Pakistan- Rani Kot Fort (Haiderabad)
- Oldest fort of Pakistan- Daraward Fort
- Coldest place in Pakistan –Skardu
- Highest dam in Pakistan –Mangla Dam
- Highest glacier of Pakistan- Siachen
- Longest glacier of Pakistan- Siachen
- Largest Island of Pakistan- Manora
- Oldest Barrage of Pakistan- Sukkur Barrage
- Highest mountain peak- K-2 (8611 meter or 28251)
- Highest railway station of Pakistan- Khan Mehtarzai
- Highest Road- Sharah-e-Karakorm (Sharah Resham)
- Oldest news agency of Pakistan- APP (Associate Press of Pakistan)
- Biggest cricket stadium of Pakistan- National Stadium Karachi
- Largest shipping company of Pakistan- Pakistan national Shipping Corporation
- Largest university of Pakistan- Punjab University
- Largest (biggest) province by area-
General Knowledge about OLD AND NEW NAMES OF CITIES OF PAKISTAN
- Hyderabad- Neroon Kot
- Quetta- Shal Kot
- Jaccoabad- Khan Garh
- Sialkot- Salwan Kot
- Attock- Cambell pur
- Faisalabad- Lyallpur
- Sahiwal- Montgomery
- Bin Qasim- Pepri
- Muslim Bagh- Hindu Bagh
- Pakpatten= Ajodhan pur
- Islamabad- Raj Shahi
- Karachi- Kalanchi
- Lahore- Mahmood pur
- Gujranwala- Khan Pur
- Zhob- Fort Sanemars
- Peshawar- Persha pur
- Swat- Rowdayana
General knowledge about Distinctive names of Cities of Pakistan
- Land of Five River- Punjab
- City of Colleges- Lahore
- City of lightening- Karachi
- Manchester of Pakistan- Faisalabad
- Gateway of Pakistan- Karachi
- Brasilia of Pakistan- Islamabad
- Valley or city of Flowers- Peshawar
- City of Textiles- Faisalabad
- Switzerland of Pakistan- Swat
- Little Pakistan- Bradford
- Gateway of Invaders- Khyber Pass
- Pearl of the Himalaya- Kaghan Valley
- Killer Mountain of the world- Nanga Parbat
- Salt Home of the world- Pakistan
- Land of pure people-Pakistan
- City of greeneries- Islamabad
- Bread Basket of Pakistan- Punjab
- Queen of crops- Punjab
General Knowledge about VITAMINS
- Deficiency of vitamin A causes dryness of skin and night blindness
- Vitamin A is stored as Ester in liver
- Riches source of Vitamin A is eggs
- Vitamin A is found in Dairy products
- Deficiency of Vitamin A causes Night blindness.
- Vitamin A is found in carotene bearing plants.
- Water soluble vitamin are B and C and all other are fat soluble
- Vitamin B helps maintain normal appetite and good digestion
- Vitamin B1 is available is
- Vitamin B2 has what other name Riboflavin
- Vitamin capable of formation of blood is B12
- Vitamin C is a preventor of infectious disease
- Vitamin C is also called Skin food
- Vitamin C can easily be lost in cooking and food storage
- Vitamin C hastens healing of wounds
- Vitamin C can not be stored in human body.
- Scurvy, arising due to deficiency of vitamin C, it is related to Gastro-intestinal disorder.
- Vitamin C is also known as Ascorbic Acid.
- A guava contains more vitamin C than an orange
- Skin food is Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is also called Ascorbic Acid it prevents scurvy
- Vitamin C is also necessary for utilization of iron
- The food which contains largest amount of Vitamin C is tomato
- Cod liver oil contains Vitamin D
- Riches source of Vitamin D is code liver oil
- Vitamin D is essential for calcium metabolism.
- Cheese contains vitamin D
- Vitamin E promotes oxygenation and acts as anti aging
- Vitamin E is called anti-aging agent
- Vitamin E helps in fertility process
- Vitamin E is necessary for iron utilization; normal reproductive function.
- Vitamin E is for
- Vitamin K helps to form prothrobin (fibro gin) one of the enzymes helpful in blood clotting
- Collagen is the substance that gives elasticity to skin
- Carbon dioxide we release comes from food we eat
- Fats are made of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
- Protein found in milk is Casein, in beans is Legumes, in meat is myosin and in eggs is albumin
- Too much presence of the Potassium salt in human blood increase the risk of heart attack.
- The lack of calcium in the diet causes what condition-Rickets
Celluloses are carbohydrates.
- Milk contains
- Vitamin not stored in human body- C
- Deficiency of Calcium leads to rickets
- Sodium is necessary of nervous system.
- Ground nut has maximum protein
- Digestion of fat in intestine is aided by Emulsification
- Hair, finger nails, hoofs, etc are all make of protein
- Deficiency of sodium and potassium causes muscular cramps, headache and diahrae
- Milk contains 80% water
- Milk is a complete food.
- Deficiency of Thiamine causes Beri Beri.
- Glucose is the source of energy for human brain.
- Major component of honey is Glucose
- Three main food nutrients are carbohydrates, protein and fats. Other are vitamins and minerals
- Meat is rich in iron we need to make blood cells
- Eating of coconut increases man’s mental faculties
- Food poisoning can result from the eating of too much
- Celluloses are
- Milk contains lactose
- Ascorbic acid is essential for the formation of bones and teeth.
- Citric acid is a good substitution for ascorbic acid in our nutrition.
General Knowledge about Books & their Authors
- Shahnama-i-Islam was written by Hafeez Jalandri.
- Man who ruled India was written by Philip Woodruff.
- The book confession was written by
- Quaid –e-Azam Jinnah. The story of a Nation is written by Allana.
- Heroes and Hero-Worship was written by
- Foundation of Pakistan was written by Sharif-uddin Pirzada.
- Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam was written by Edward Fitzgeranld.
- Gitanjali was written by Rabindranath Tagore.
- Asrar-e-khudi is written by Allama Iqbal
- Bal-e-Jibril is written by Allama Iqbal
- Bang-e-dara is written by Allama Iqbal
- Javaid Nama is written by Allama Iqbal
- Jawab-e-Shikwah is written by Allama Iqbal
- Payam-e-Mashriq is written by Allama Iqbal
- Zabur-e-Anjam is written by Allama Iqbal
- Zarb-e-Kaleem is written by Allama Iqbal
- Bostan is written by Sheikh Saadi
- Gulistan is written by Sheikh Saadi
- Darbar-i-Akbari is written by Azad, Muhammad Hussain
- Hayat-i-Jawid is written by Hali
- Ktab al Shifa is written by Ibn Sina
- Mirat ul Aroos is written by Nazir Ahmed
- Muqaddamah is written by Ibn Khaldun
- Shaer o Shaeri is written by Altaf Hussain Hali
- Mussaddas-i-Hali is written by Altaf Hussain Hali
- Naqsh-e-Faryadi is written by Faiz Ahmed Faiz
- Shahnama is written by Firdausi
- Tehzeeb al Ikhlaq is written by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
- Tafhim ul quran is written by Syed Abdul ala Maudoodi.
- Yadgar-i-Galib is written by Hali
- Arabian Nights is written by Sir Richard Buton
- An Ideal Husband is written by Oscar Wilde
- A woman of No importance is written by Oscar Wilde
- Animal Farm is written by George Orwell
- Anthony Cleopatra is written by Shakespeare
- As you like it is written by Shakespeare
- Comedy of Errors is written by Shakespeare
- Caesar and Cleopatra is written by B Shaw
- Daughter of the East is written by Benazir Bhuto
- My Experiments with Truth is autobiography of Mahtma Gandhi.
Some General Questions of General Knowledge
- National flower of Pakistan is
- National bird of Pakistan is
- National tree of Pakistan is
- National animal of Pakistan is Markhor (a type of goat).
- National emblem of Pakistan is
- National sport of Pakistan island Hockey.
- Oldest cantonment of Pakistan is
- HQ of Pak: Army is at
- HQ of Air force is at
- HQ of Navy is at
- Islamabad is 8 miles from Rawalpindi.
- Photograph on the coin of one rupee is Quaid’s photo.
“ ::two rupee is Badshahi Mosque (chk)
“ ten rupee note is Khyber Pass.
“ 50 rupee note is
“ 100 isQuaid’s Residecy, Ziarat Quetta.
“ 500 is Badshahi Mosque, Lahore.
“ 100 is Jehangir’s Tomb.
“ 5000 is of Faisal Mosque, Islamabad.
- 8% of total area of Pak: is forests (standard is 25%)
- Hub dam and Thadho Dam are in Malir Karachi near Gadap Town.
- Map of Shah Faisal Mosque was made by Wahdat Diloky of Turkey.
- Largest radio station of Pak: is
- Tarbela dam is in Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Raeewind is in
- Baitul Maal established in
- General sales tax, under the constitution 1973 is a Federal subject.
- Pak: national flag was adopted on 11 August, 1947
- Jasmine adopted on July 5, 1961.
- National drink is Cane Juice.
- Railway stations in Pak: = 965.
- Rabi crops are grown b/w months ofOct- March.
- Chenab and Jehlum flow from
- Tirchmir is the highest peak of
- A bicameral legislature was proposed for the first time in 1973 constitution.
- Length of Pak-India border is 1,610 km.
- Length of Pak-Iran border is 805 km.
- Length of Pak-China border is 595 km.
- Length of Pak-Afghan border is2052 km or 1300 miles.
- 5 rivers flow in Punjab Ravi, Sutlaj, Chenab, Indus & Beas.
- Warsak dam is on Kabul River.
- Rawal Dam is on Kurrang River.
- Khanpur dam is on Haro River.
- Tanda dam is in
- Tarbela dam was completed in
- Length of Indus is2900 km.
- Source of Indus is Mansoorowar Lake in Gilgit.
- Muztag pass connects Gilgit-Yarkand (China).
- Khankum Pass connects Chitral-Wakhan (Afghanistan)
- The Shandur Pass connects Chitral and Gilgit.
- Khyber Pass connects Peshawar-Kabul
- Kulk pass connects Gilgit-China.
- Bolan pass connects Queta-Afghanistan.
- Tochi pass connects Pak:-China.
- Length of Silk Rourte (Korakorum Route) is 965 km.
- Geneva Pact was signed on 14th April, 1988.
- Simpla Pact was singed on 3rd July, 1972.
- Numb: of words in anthem-
- Numb: of lines in anthem-
- Numb: of ammendements made
- Numb: of troops in a division are 12000 to 20,000.
- Numb: of troops in brigade is 4000 to 5000.
- Barrages built on Indus –
- Tarbela dam is in NWFP (Abotabad) on Indus river.(Largest)
- Mangla dam is in AJK on Jehlum River (Highest)
- Warsak dam is in NWFP near Peshawar on Kabul river.
- Rivers of Pakistan—– Punjab== Ravil, Chanab, Sutlaj.
Sindh ==Indus, Hub.
NWFP==Kabul, Sawat, Zhob.
- Baluchistan is 43% of total Pak:.
- Geographical divisions of Pak: are Northern Mountains, 2. Western off-shoots of Himalayas, 3. Baluchistan Plateau, 4. Potohar Plateau & Salt range, 5. Lower Indus Plain, 6. Thar desert.
- Broad Peak I is on Karokarum range.
- Colonel Sher Khan belonged to Sindh Regement.
- Kot Diji is a fort in
- Ancient mosque of Pak: is at
- Time taken to sing National Anthem is 1 minute, 20 sec.
- Instruments used are 38.
- Texila is in Punjab and NWFP.
- Rashid Minhas martyred in August 1971.
- Mangla dam is on river Jehlum.
- 10 persons have received Nishan-e-Hyder.
- Kharif (Summer Season) crops include— Cotton, rice, sugar cane, maize, Jaur and Bajra.
- Rabi (Winter OCT-March) crops are wheat, gram, barley and tobacco.
- There are 7 rivers in
- Mast Tawakkal was the poet of
- Khanpur dam is near
- Skardu is also called “Little Tibet”.
- Swat became part of Pakistan in 1969.
- The most precious gemstone “Emerald” are found in
- Gilgit is the capital of Northern Areas of Pak:
- Khushhal Khan belonged toEnglish period.
- The alphabet of Pushto was prepared by
- First poet of Pushto was Amir Karar.
- Saiful Maluk is near
- Dera Adam khan is famous for Gun factory.
- Durand line is b/w Peshawar and Afghanistan.
- Pakistan Forest Institution is located in- Peshawar
- Pakistan’s first coin was issued on 3rd January 1948
- Pakistan’s standard time was suggested by Professor Muhammad Anwar
- Pakistan’s first Stamp ticket was issued on 09-07-1948
- Maoulana Mazhar-ud-din was the first person who gave the title“Quid-e-Azam to Mr. Jinnah first time.
- Quid-e-Azam’s mother tongue was“Gujrati”
- Khawaja Nazim-ud-din was the only person in pakistan’s history who was the second Prime Minister of Pakistan & also Second Governer General of Pakistan.
- The total Area of the Capital of Pakistan “Islamabad” is 907 sq. Km.
- The Height of Minar-e-Pakistan is 196 ft and 4 inch.
- Sir Victor Turner signed first time onPakistan’s currency notes.
- Quaid-e-Azam was born on
- Quaid-e-Azam died on
- Pakistan’s National Flag was prepared by Ameer-ud-din Qadwai.
- Abdur-rehaman Chugtai made the design of Pakistan’s first Stamp Ticket.
- Pakistan’s National Anthem’s Compostion was accepted on 21 August 1949.
- There were 3542 Post Offices in Pakistan at the time of its Creation.
- Hari Pur is famous for Telephone Industry.
- Mirat Khan prepared the map of Minar-e-Pakistan.
- Quaid-e-Azam took an oath as Governer General of Pakistan from Justice Mian Abdur Rasheed.
- The height of all 4 Minars of Badshai Mosque are 177 fts.
- The National Anthem was sung first time on 13 August 1954 in the voice of Mr. Hafeez Jhalandari.
- Where the biggest Salt Mine located in Pakistan?Mangora
- The second highest cliff in the world is? Karakoram – 2
- The most beautiful stone-Marble is extracted from Province? NWFP
- The longest river in Pakistan is? River Sindh
- In which year did Pak win the cricket world cup? 1992
- When did Pakistan win Olympic gold medal in Hockey for the first time? 1964
- Where is the tomb of Mughal Emperor Jahangir? Lahore
- Which military alliance had Pakistan as its member? SEATO
- The Second largest city of Pakistan is? Lahore
Mix and Famous Questions
Charge on Neutron? (Neutral)
Current flow means? (Flow of electron)
What is freezing point of Water? (0C)
When Muslim league comes into being? (1906)
The first president of Pakistan Muslim League? Khaliquzzaman (1949)
Which melts at room temperature? Mercury
Who is the chairman of Senate of Pakistan? Sadiq Sanjrani
What is Soap? Salt
What type of gas in the electric bulb? (Argon, neon etc)
Who is Saudia King? Salman
Who put martial law in 1977? Zia ul Haq
Who abrogated constitution in 1958 and put martial law? Sikandar Mirza
Who is chancellor of Germany? Angela Markel
Second prime minister of Pakistan? Nazim uddin
Evolution means? Continuous
Zamzam means? Stop flowing
After one unit in 1955 who become Chief Minister of West Pakistan? KhanSahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
Simon Commission report in the year of? 1930
Capital change to Delhi from Calcutta in? 1911
Dry ice? Solid Carbon dioxide
Indus Basin Treaty? 1960
Sheetan ko pebble Kaha marny? Muzdalifah
ILO? International Labour Organization
Kashgar is in? China
Pakistan and China connect with?Khunjerab Pass
Hormuz lies between? The Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf
Who abolished one unit? Yahya Khan
Jallianwala Bagh Massacre at? Amritsar, (April-13-1919)
Sindh separated ? Govt of India Act 1935
After 1946 election the CM of NWFP? Khan Sahib(Khan Abdul Jabbar Khan)
Which is landlocked country? Nepal
PM of Iraq? Adil Abdul-Mahdi
New name of Burma? Myanmar
Pakistan and India boundary line? Radcliff
Thickest layer of the earth?Mantle
Income tax rate is 10% if tax deducted is 1500 what will be the income? 15000
A boy purchase pen for Rs.80 and sold for 40? Loss Rs. 40
A men purchase book of 440 and sold in 400? Loss 40
CNG? Compressed Natural Gas
Quran Pak completed in?23 years
Janat UI Baqi? Madina
Daily wages of a worker is 200 increased by 10%?220
More elastic? Steel
Diamond is the form of? Carbon
1st constitution assembly dissolved by?Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad
Montague Chelmsford reforms? 1919
Blood is cleaned by? Liver
Baqrah surah means? Cow
4cm square area? 16cm2
3% of 2000?60
If 45% students fail and 550 passes total number of students? 1000
Four side equal ? Square Animals Who kill other for food is called?Predator
SAARC has 8 members.
Rats and mice killed by rotten decide 16 men complete work in 10 days how much days required completing work by 8 men? 20 days.
Death of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH): 632AD
Compilation of Quran into a book: Hazrat Abu Bakar
8th Amendment in the constitution: Zia-ul-Haq
First C-n-C: General mersery
Governor General of State bank of Pakistan: Tariq Bajwa
2nd Governer General of Pakistan: Nazimun din
Daughter’s of Muhammad (PBUH): 4
Mycology is a study of: Fungi
President of France: Francios Holland
Surah without Bismillah: Surah Touba
President of Iran:Hassan Rohani
Current Unit: Ampere
USA foreign Secretary: Michael R. Pompeo
Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations:Maliha Lodhi
Iraqi President: Fuad Masum
Lightyear is measured: distance
Simla deputation presented the memorial in front of Viceroy Lord Minto
8th Hijri Fateh Makkah.
Scalene Triangle: No equal sides,No equal angles
Vitamin A: Night Vision
Carrot having: Vitamin A
Pakistan area: 881,913 km²
Egypt is situated in Africa
Suez Chanel: Connects red sea to Mediterranean
1909 reforms minto morely
Carrot source of vitamin A
Vitamin A deficiency night blindness
Current is unit of ampere
Lightyear unit of length
Sun is star
Warkha bin Naufal
Zunurain: Usman R.A
4 daughters of Prophet (P.B.U.H)
The event of Miraj 10 Nabvi
Prophet PBUH died 8 June 632 AD
Study of fungi mycology
Used in pencil graphite
Ozone prevents UV rays
Member of constituent assembly 1946 jogendrnath
1973 constitution became effective on14thAugust
First marshal law 7thoct 1958
One unit 1954
AIML founded in Dhaka
Simla deputation met Curzon
Annulment of Bengal partition in 1911
Cabinet palm had three members
Second government general of PAKISTAN namzimudin
Plants intake O2 and produce CO2 at night
Al Aqsa mosque Jeruslumm
Egypt in Africa
Bronze alloy cu and tin
NATO north atlantic treaty org
Without bismillah surah Tauba
NWFP became province under british rule 1901
Hazrat Khadija took Muhammad PBUH to; Warqa Bin Naufl
Soorah without Bismillah; Tauba
1stcompilation of Quran; Hazrat Abo-Bakar RA
Zunnorain; Hazrat Usman RA
Conquest of Makkah; 8thAH
Miraj incident; 10thNabwi
Death of Muhammad PBUH; 632 AD (Iwrote633AD)
Al-Aqsa mosque; Jeru salem
Al aasa moseque is in bait-ul-muqdas old city of jeru selum.
Quran PAK converted into a book in the era of Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique.
8thAmendment in constitution Is ian the era of Genziaulhaq in 1985 and excessively used by president Ghulam Ishaq khan.
First commander and chief of Pakistan frank misservy.
Second governal general of Pakistan is Khawaja Muhammad nazimuddin.
Heptagon has seven sides.
Scalene Triangle: No equal sides, No equal angles
8thHijri Fateh Makkah.
Simla deputation presented them emorial infront of viceroy Lordminto
The Lightyear is unit of length.
Member of constitution assembly in 1946 was jogendrnath.
First marshal law 7thoct 1958.
Partition of Bengal was on 1911.
The freezing point of water is 32f.
Distillation Is the process through which salt Is removed from the water.
Meteorology is the scientific study of the atmosphere.
Red green and blueare primary colures.
Rowlattact also was known as The Anarchica land Revolutionary Crimes Act,1919.
Lack of Vitamin-A; Night-Blindness
Carrot Is a source of Vitamin; A
Mycology; Study of Fungi
Electrons revolve around; Nucleus
Battery; converts chemical to electrical
Universal donor; O negative( That’s what I have written)
Plants intake/out-take at night; Oxygen/Carbon di Oxide
Laughing gas; Nitrous Oxide
Freezing point of Water; 32F
Salty water; Distillation(I wrote Filtration)
Primary colors; I wrote Red-Green-Blue(Don’t know the right answer)
Spider; 8 legs
Bronze; Cu- Tin
Meteorology; Study of atmosphere
Unit of current; Ampere
Governor General of SBP-Ashraf Mehmood wathra
2ndGovernor General of Pakistan- Nazimudin
Of daughter’s of SAW-4
President of Iraq- Fuad Masum
US special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistanis- James Dobbins.
Franc’s President- Emmanuel Macron
Turkey’s President- Tayyip Erdoğan
Iran’s President- Hassan Rouhani
Unit of Current- Ampere
Zunurain (having 2 noors who got married to the daughters of SAW)- Usman
Sound can’t travel througha vacuum.
Chemical to electricity is-Battery
Pak area- 79695 km2
Egypt in- Africa
Suez Canal Connects –Red Sea+ Mediterranean sea
US States- 50
1strevelation took place in-610 AD
Al-Aqsa mosque is in- Jaruselaeum
1stMartial law took place in- 7th Oct, 1958
Partition of Bengal annulled- 1911
Lucknow pact was between- Muslim + Congress
Freezing point of water is 0 degree
Salt gets off though- distillation
5, 8, 11, ? 14
Electrons revolve around- Nucleus
Pencil – Graphite
Ozone protects- UV Rays
One unit was initiated on 22th Nov & established/took place on-14thOct, 1955
KPK was constituted to become a province by British in- 1946
Normal body temperature
Location of genes in body, DNA
NO : of poles in magnet.. 2
Opposite charge .Attracts
Charge is store in…Capacitor
Dia meteral ways divide circle in…2 parts
No of bones in human skeleton….206
Right angle is,,,,90
Ratio of 1km to 600m..5/3
Power set of (1,2,3) has no of elements,,,,8
For survival of species. , reproduction is necessary
Study of medicine manufacturing is called,,, pharmacy
Saifullah is tittle of which sahabi,,,, Khalid bin Waleed R.A
Who translated Quran from Arabic into Persian,,,,, Shah Waliullah
Basic belief in Islam,,,, 5
Diamond is form of: Carbon
Dangerous gases,,,, Co
Allindia Muslim league was founded in,,,, Dhaka
Quaid-e-Azam delivered 14 points in 1929
First president of Pakistan,,, Iskandar Mirza
Last Viceroy of India,,,, Lord mount batten
Capital of Nepal(Kat Mando)
ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﮐﺎ ﺳﺭﮐﺎﺭی ﻧﺎﻡ ﺍﺳﻼﻣﯽ ﺟﻣﮩﻭﺭﻳہ ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﻭﺳﻁ ﺍﻳﺷﻳﺎ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺟﻧﻭﺑﯽ ﺍﻳﺷﻳﺎ ﻣﻳں ﻭﺍﻗﻊ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﺍﻳﮏ ﺯﻣﻳﻥ ﺑﻧﺩ ﻳﻌﻧﯽ ﻟﻳﻧڈ ﻻﮐڈ ﻣﻠﮏ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﻧﮯ 1919 ﻣﻳں ﺁﺯﺍﺩی ﺣﺎﺻﻝ ﮐﯽ ﺗﻬﯽ✔
ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﮐﺎ ﺩﺍﺭﺍﻟﺣﮑﻭﻣﺕ ﮐﺎﺑﻝ ﺟﺑﮑہ ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﯽ ﮐﺭﻧﺳﯽ ﮨﮯ✔
ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﺁﺑﺎﺩی ﮐﮯ ﻟﺣﺎﻅ ﺳﮯ ﺩﻧﻳﺎ ﻣﻳں 44 ﻭﻳں ﻧﻣﺑﺭ ﭘﺭ✔
ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﺭﻗﺑﮯ ﮐﮯ ﻟﺣﺎﻅ ﺳﮯ ﺩﻧﻳﺎ ﻣﻳں 40 ﻭﻳں ﻧﻣﺑﺭ ﭘﺭ✔
ﺗﻘﺭﻳﺑﺎً 3 ﮐﺭﻭڑ 22 ﻻﮐﻬ ﻧﻔﻭﺱ ﺟﺑﮑہ ﺭﻗﺑہ 652230 ﻣﺭﺑﻊ ﮐﻠﻭﻣﻳﭨﺭ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ 34 ﻭﻻﻳﺎﺕ ﻳﻌﻧﯽ ﺻﻭﺑﻭں ﭘﺭ ﻣﺷﺗﻣﻝ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺳﺏ ﺳﮯ ﺑڑﺍ ﺻﻭﺑہ ﺑﻠﺣﺎﻅ ﺁﺑﺎﺩی ﮐﺎﺑﻝ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺳﺏ ﺳﮯ ﭼﻬﻭﭨﺎ ﺻﻭﺑہ ﺑﻠﺣﺎﻅ ﺁﺑﺎﺩی ﻧﻭﺭﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺳﺏ ﺳﮯ ﺑڑﺍ ﺻﻭﺑہ ﺑﻠﺣﺎﻅ ﺭﻗﺑہ ﮨﻠﻣﻧﺩ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﺳﺏ ﺳﮯ ﭼﻬﻭﭨﺎ ﺻﻭﺑہ ﺑﻠﺣﺎﻅ ﺭﻗﺑہ ﮐﭘﻳﺳﺎ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﭘﺎک ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻧﺳﺗﺎﻥ ﺑﺎﺭڈﺭ ﮐﯽ ﻟﻣﺑﺎﺋﯽ 2252 ﮐﻠﻭﻣﻳﭨﺭ ﮨﮯ✔
.ﭘﺎک ﺍﻓﻐﺎﻥ ﺑﺎﺭڈﺭ ﮐﻭ ڈﻳﻭﺭﻧڈ ﻻﺋﻥ ﮐﮩﺎ ﺟﺎﺗﺎ ﮨﮯ✔
Current Pak Forces Jobs-2022
- Check Army Jobs at: Join Pak Army as an Officer
- Check Army Jobs at: Join Pak Army as a Naib Khateeb
- Check Army Jobs at: Join Pak Army as a Soldier
- Check Navy Jobs at: Join Pak Navy as an Officer
- Check Navy Jobs at: Join Pak Navy as a Sailor
- Check Navy Jobs at: Join Pak Navy as a Civilian
- Check PAF Jobs at: Join Pak Air Force as an Officer
- Check PAF Jobs at: Join Pak Air Force as an Education Instructor / Religious Teacher
- Check PAF Jobs at: Join Pak Air Force as an Airman / Airwoman
- Check PAF Jobs at: Join Pak Air Force as a Civilian