Cadet College Sialkot is a private college which offers new admission in Class VI, VII, VIII and XI every year. Eligible candidates can apply for new admission as per criteria given below. Admission form is also available here which may be submitted to the Principal within due dates of admission.
- Check Here: Admission form of Cadet College Sialkot
- Check Here: Bank Challan form for Prospectus
- Check Here: Required Documents and Joining Instructions
Note: Admission Form can also be obtained from Main Admin Office of the Cadet College Sialkot on payment of Rs. 550/-. Moreover, forms can also be collected from United Bank Limited.
Advertisement for new admission is to be published in all provinces of Pakistan in December / February for new admissions in Class 6th, 7th, 8th, and in 11th class.
- Advertising Month: December / February
- Last Date to Apply in Class 8th: 18 Feb, 2022
- Test Date of Class 8th for Written Examination: 20 Feb to 26 Feb at 1100 Hrs to 1400 Hrs.
- Last Date to Apply in Class 11th : 08 Sep to 15 Sep at College Campus
- Test Date of Class 11th for written examination: 12 June to 19 June
Admission Criteria and Procedure of Class VI, VII, and VIII in Cadet College Sialkot
For Class VIII
- Age: 12 and 14 years as on 1stof April of the admission year.
- Qualification : Must be passed in class VII / VIII
- Citizenship: Must be Pakistani Citizen, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan
- Subjects for written examinations are English, Maths, Urdu, General Science / General Knowledge.
- Admission Form : Download
Note: 6th and 7th classes are specially included in the pre-cadet category to cater for the up gradation of the standards of middle education. Their entry test is conducted on the dates / venues as of 8th class, Selection /Entry procedure remains the same.
For Class XI
Examination Centers of Cadet College Sialkot
Phone Number: 0345-8319477
Phone Number: 0300-8266482
Phone Number: 0333-9338868
Phone number: 0331-9011733, 0322-2227807
Fee Structure of Cadet College Sialkot
Admission Fee (One Time) : Rs. 25,000
Development Fund (One Time) : Rs. 15,000
Monthly Fee (Monthly) : Rs. 25,000
Security Fee: (Refundable) : Rs. 25,000
Uniform/Books/Stationary bedding etc : Rs. 30,000
Total: : Rs. 120,000
How to Pay Fee:-
Payment will only be made through a Challan Form issued by the College administration for A/C No 04257900916203 (Freedom account in HBL Sambrial). The amount can be deposited online in any branch of the HBL Pakistan without any charges.
Monthly fee: Includes Tuition Fee/Boarding/ Lodging/ Mess/Dhobi/ Generator/ Sports and Evening Preps class, etc.
Refundable after leaving the college minimum stay 01 year.
- Board Position Get Free Education
- 90% Marks and above is exempted for Admission Fee and Rs. 5000 Scholarship in monthly Fee.
- 85% Marks and above is 50% in Admission Fee and Rs. 2500 Scholarship in monthly Fee.
Contact Numbers of Cadet College Sialkot
Post Office Kotli Noonan via Bopal Wala, Tehsil Sambrial, District Sialkot
052-6520616 – 6522816, 0300-8740316