Cadet College Swat Admission 2023
The Pakistani army has established the Joint University College of Swat to provide quality higher education. This is the first of its kind in the province. It’s a flag carrier university in the Malakand division. In order to honor the sacrifices made by the people of Swat, the College of Arts and Sciences was founded.
For restoration of confidence of the local people after successful military operation in 2009-10, the then Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kiyani, NI (M), HI and Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mr.
Ameer Haider Khan Hoti has agreed upon to establish a Cadet College in Swat, Gulibagh. It’s a symbol of peace and enlightenment. In addition to spreading the light of knowledge, the college also serves as a beacon of hope for those who lived through the wars and conflict.
Download : Admission Form of Cadet College Swat
Download : Prospectus of Cadet College Swat
Download : Syllabus of the Class VIII for Entrance Test
Courses Offered in Cadet College Swat
Courses are being offered as per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Textbook Board, Peshawar. Following classes are going to be offered in Cadet College Swat for admission 2023.
- Class-VIII – X
- Class- XI – XII
Eligibility for 8th Class in Cadet College Swat
- Age: Must be between 12 and 14 years old, but there will be 6-month age relaxation for Hafiz e Quran candidates.
- Note: The applicant must have passed the 7th grade before April.
Eligibility for 11th Class in Cadet College Swat
- Age Limit: Must be between 15 and 17 Years Old
- Must have taken the Matric Annual Board Exam recently.
- Must obtained grade of 70% or higher in class 9.
- A candidate must produce a hope certificate from the institute where they participated in a Matric exam, indicating that they scored more than 80% on the exam.
Fee Structure of Cadet College Swat
|1||At the time of admission (one time)|
|College development fee||20,000|
|Student security (refundable)||10,000|
|2||Annual Self-finance fee (self-finance seat)||100,000/-|
|Head||Per Month (Rs)||Per Term (Rs)||Per Year (Rs)|
|Hair cutting charges||243||972||2,916|
|Hostel service charges||728||2,912||8,736|
|Publication & exam stationary||910||3,940||10,920|
How to submit fee in Cadet College Swat?
- Pay through bank Draft/ Pay Order or in Cash in favour of Principal Cadet College Swat.
- Cheques are not allowed.
- Cadet’s College Number, Class and name must be mentioned on the covering letter or on the Bank Draft/ Pay Order.
- In case of failure in submission of fee within due date students are liable to struck off from the college.
- Students remain not allowed to appear in the final exam until his fee dues are cleared.
Pictures of Cadet College Swat
Admission Procedure in Cadet College Swat – 2023
Advertisement for VIII class is being published in the month of September
Advertisement for XI class is being published in April / May
Following documents are required in admission:
- Admission Form – (Annex-A)
- Undertaking – (Annex-B)
- Address Slip – (Annex-C)
- Fee Deposit Slip – (Annex-D)
Registered candidates will be allotted roll numbers and informed of their place and date of written test.
Roll number slips will only be sent to eligible candidates.
Candidates are to indicate their choice of center in the application forms.
In case there are less than 50 candidates at a particular centre, the candidates will be called to appear at the nearest centre.
Additional examination centres can also be made available if strength of that particular place exceeds 50 candidates. The information for the additional centres will be intimated to all concerned.
Subjects for Entrance Test Examination in Cadet College Swat – 2023
Syllabi and Question papers for the written entrance test will be as follows:-
|VIII||7th Class books of KP Textbook Boards||i. Englishii. Urdu / Islamiatiii. Maths / General Science|
|XI||Books of Class IX & X of KP Textbook Boards||i. Englishii. Bio / Mathsiii. Physicsiv. Chemistry / Computer Science|
- Candidates qualifying the written examination test shall be intimated through college website for further interview and medical check up.
- BMI (Body Mass Index) Must be as per required height (Click HERE to check the required weight)
- Overweight candidates will be rejected.
- Students with disease like chronic Epilepsy; Bronchitis; Asthma; TB; Anxiety or taking medicines regularly on long term basis will be declared medically UNFIT.
- Final selected candidates will be called through letter.
- Every candidate is required to remit an examination fee of Rs. 1000/-(non refundable) with the application form.
Examination Centres of Cadet College Swat
- Rawalpindi / Islamabad
Admission Seats Quota in in Cadet College Swat – 2023
If you want to apply quota of the Region then see the following seats as it is approved by Board of Governors:-
|SNo||Region||Open Merit||Self Fin||Total Seats|
|b||KP less Malakand Division||32||11||43|
|c||Pakistan less KP||22||03||25|
|d||Special SeatsI. FATAii. Shaheeds of armed forces / civil armed forces / law enforcement agencies / civil belonging to Mkd Diviii. Chitraliv. Dir Upper & Lowerv. Swat Kohistan (Tehsil Bahrain)vi. Bunervii. Shangla||–||02||02|
Visiting Hours in Cadet College Swat
Following timing is being observed for the visitors/ Parent/ Guardians only during Sunday/ Holidays:
- April to August – 0900 hours to 1830 hours
- September to March – 0900 hours to 1600 hours
Contact Us Information
|Exchange||+92 946 731329 ext. 731389, 0946 – 731750, 0946-731349, 0946 – 731751, 0946-731389|
|email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Address||Guli Baagh, Swat, K.P.K, Pakistan.|