Admission Procedure for Boys & Girls in Cadet College Chakwal (Pakistan) - 2023
Cadet College Chakwal has been built to meet the educational needs of this area with centuries-old culture and history replete with military achievements. Chakwal is the hometown of most of our brave soldiers and officers. Cadet College Chakwal (Pakistan) has made an effort to provide the requisite educational facilities to the aspiring heirs of this honorable martial region.
CCC (Pakistan) provides the basic education to the cadets to enter the prestigious professional institutions, whether they are armed forces or civil. The cadets will be able to identify the skills needed to be successful, whether the person wants to be an officer, soldier, or civilian. The Cadet College Chakwal is an Eng medium educational institution with very good hostels and learning facilities in the campus.
It prepares cadets for the Higher Secondary School (matriculation) examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Rawalpindi, the ‘O’ level and A’ level examinations conducted by the British Council. At CCC students are given high-quality, hands-on experience, which fosters their academic achievement as well as their personal growth to make the Pakistan more strengthened.
Term Schedule of Cadet College Chakwal (Pakistan) for Admission- 2023
- The College year consists of three terms and lasts from May to April. There is an academic break between the second and third term for the students. You’ll learn how to set goals for yourself.
- The college remains closed for the summer for one month in July.
- Students will have to complete three years worth of course work, split over three terms of 12 months, and you’ll be tested twice during each term.
Admission Policy of CCC (Pakistan)
- The college accepts new cadets in the sixth grade who have at least five years of primary school.
- Students will be admitted based on the results of a written test, a phone interview and a face-to-face interview.
- Successful students will go through a medical check-up. The admission form is tucked inside the prospectus.
- To get further information about the college, visit the office, or call the office, at any time.
Documents Required for Admission
Students from all over Pakistan can take admission here as per merit. The documents required are:
- Application form duly filled and submitted by the applicant
- A Bank Draft for the amount of admission fee is Rs. 1000/- as service charges in favour of the School
- Five self-addressed envelopes duly stamped
- Three Passport size latest photographs
- A photocopy of parent/ guardian’s CNIC
- Four photocopies of the students of 12th result card(for 1st year).
- Photocopy of the admission form duly filled and Two passport size latest photographs.
- Form-B must be attached and Original School leaving Certificate will be required to submit after confirmed admission in the Cadet College Chakwal.
Fee Structure and Account Detail in CCC, Punjab Pakistan
|1||Admission Fee||Rs. 25000/-||Rs. 25000/-|
|2||Annual Fund||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 15000/-|
|3||Security Refundable||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
Remarks: Above mentioned fees are being collected once at the time of admission.
Note:- Admission Fee, Fund, Security are charged once at the time of admission. The monthly fee will be payable in quarterly installments. However, Parents/guardians can pay on monthly basis by taking written permission of the Principal.
Account Title: Amjad Zia Ch
Account No. 0534-05040504-03
Habib Bank Limited Main Branch
Medium of the College
In the college, medium of education is English. All subjects except Urdu and Islamiyah are taught in Eng.
- The college offers classes from 6th to 10th, and intermediate classes in the College section.
- All the cadets have to reside in the college.
Syllabus of Cadet College Chakwal (Pakistan)
Result of the students based on the following subjects.
1. Compulsory Subjects
2. ICS Group
3. Military Science Group
- PRE MEDICAL GROUP
- PRE ENGINEERING GROUP
- Check Here: Military Cadet College, Jehlum
- Check Here: Past Paper of First year (Pre-Med)
- Check Here: Past Paper of First year (Pre-Engg)
- Check Here: Past Paper of First year (ICS)
- Check Here: Past Paper of First year (Military Science)
- Check Here: Past Paper of 9th Class
- Check Here: Past Paper of 8th Class
- Check Here: Past Paper of 7th Class
- Check Here: Past Paper of 6th Class
Daily College Routine in Cadet College Chakwal, Pakistan
|1.||Rising Bell & Namaz -e -Fajar||04:45||05:00|
|3.||Washing/Changing Uniform/ Break Fast||05:45||07:20|
|5.||College Hours(4 Periods) 45 Minutes each||07:55||10:55|
|6.||Tea Break||10:55||11: 15|
|7.||College Hours(3 Periods) 45 Minutes each||11:15||01:30|
|8.||Lunch & Namaz e Zohar/ Rest||01:35||03:00|
|10.||Namaz e Asar & Game Period||04:45||Sunset|
|11.||Namaz e Maghrab||Sunset|
|13.||Namaz e Esha, Roll Call & Dinner||08:50||10:00|
|15.||Namaz e Jumma||01:45|
SUNDAY ROUTINE of Girls and Boys
a. No one is allowed to come out during rest time.
b. House Masters & Assistant House Masters will be responsible for the light off well in time.
Visiting Hours of CCC, Punjab, Pakistan
Parents/Guardians from civil or forces are allowed only on Sunday between 11:15 am to 6 pm.
Parents may also call their sons through the college exchange as follows:
Sunday 11 :15am to 6:00 pm
If a child is in an emergency situation, parents should contact the school’s principal office immediately.
Contact Information at Cadet College Chakwal, Punjab
In case of any query like, result, affiliation with the board, Location in Punjab, Application Process, Structure of the College, Prospectus, Girl Accommodation, Female living facilities, Available Services, Female care, Registration process, Online Result from any place of Pakistan like Sindh, Lahore, Punjab etc, Criterion of the admission, General Awareness, matric Standard, Entry Tests, Campus detail, Short Procedure of submission, Batch Information, Selection criterion, Eligibility of the Candidate, Section of the Batch, marks, past Papers, may be asked through comments or from the following contact numbers.