Cadet College Larkana offers admissions in Class 7th and Class 8th. The Admission Forms can be downloaded from below and Sample papers (for the pattern knowledge only).
Entrance fee for written tests is Rs. 2000/- which may be submitted in the form Draft to the name of Principal Cadet College Larkana. Further detail is given below.
- Last Date to Apply for the Admission of 7th and 8th Class: 31 Aug, 2022
- Last Date to Apply for the Admission of 11th Class: 31 Aug, 2022
- Past Papers of Class VII and VIII : Download
Note: Apply only admission through Official Website of Cadet College Larkana as Official Address is given in Contacts Information at the end of the page.
Admission Procedure of Cadet College Larkana
Cadet College Larkana offers admissions for Class VII and Class VIII every year. The candidates are enrolled in class 8th once in a year according to the schedule and subject to the condition given below:
For 7th Class
Age must be between 11 – 13 years till 1st July and must have passed 6th Class.
For 8th Class
Age must be between 12 – 14 Years till 1st July and must have passed 7th Class.
For 11th Class
- 15 years to 17 years of age on first July
- Have passed Class – X
Physical Standards of the Candidate
- Height : 4’.8 4’.10” (and NOT over 5’6”) (and NOT over 5’8”) 2
- Weight : 74 Lbs to 88 Lbs 88 Lbs to 110 Lbs
- Chest (Unexpanded) : 23’ – 24’ 25’ – 26
- Vision Test : S.T.D I – Both eyes 6/6 (from a distance of 20 feet) S.T.D II – One eye 6/9
Subjects for Entrance Tests of 7th and 8th Class
The candidates are being informed through letter about the written tests and center as per preference mentioned at the admission form. Following subjects are included in the entrance tests of Sindh Text Book Board.
Subjects for Class 7th and 8th Entrance Examination
- T Sindhi / M.T Urdu
- General (Islamiat, Social Studies, Elementary, Science and General Knowledge)
Subjects for 11th Class Entrance Examination
In the next step, candidates are called for interview and medical and then final merit list is to be made. Students are called for final selection through call letter. Joining instructions may be downloaded from the official website of the Cadet College Larkana.
Quota of Researved Seats in Cadet College Larkana
|S.No||Area for Reserved Seats||Percentage (%)|
|3.||Hyderabad & Mirpurkhas Divisions||08%|
|6.||Shuhada Quota for Sons of Armed Forces personal Domicile in Sindh||05%|
Required Documents with Admission Form
- Demand draft of Rs. 2000/-
- 06 passport size photographs
- Undertaking of Original Stamp Paper of Rs. 50/-
- Photocopy of CNIC/ smart copy of parent
- Form B/Birth Certificate of candidate issued by NADRA
- Domicile & PRC of father/ mother
- B.A (Nawabshah)
Fee Structure of the Cadet College Larkana
- Registration/Entrance Test Fee: Rs.2000/- (To be paid with application form)
- Admission Fee (Non-refundable) : Rs.30,000/-
- Security Deposit (Refundable) : Rs.25000/-
- Consolidated Fee
- Class VII to X : Rs.259200/- s
- Class XI & XII :Rs.268800/-
- Fees are raised @ 5% to 15 % every year
- All payments are to be made through Bank Draft/Pay Order in favour of the Principal, Cadet College Larkana, “Payee’s account only”. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Cadet No., name and House of the cadet must be clearly mentioned in the covering letter.
Parents Visit Timings in Cadet College Larkana
Parents/ guardians can visit their sons/ wards on Sundays, and national holidays, form 9.00 am. to 5.00 pm.
Contact Information of Larkana Cadet College
- Postal Address: Cadet College Larkana Larkana-77150
- Email : email@example.com
- Telephone No: 074- 4080091 to 4080093 & 074-4044091
- Official Website: http://www.ccl.edu.pk/