Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Girls Cadet College Larkana is situated at the Larkana (Sindh) —Mohen-jo-Daro Road about 3 kms from Mohen-jo-Daro, the world-famous heritage of mankind. Larkana Town is 24 kilometers away, while Mohen-jo-Daro airport and railway station are 3 km and 5 km respectively away from the Campus.
Cadet College Larkana has been providing best education to females with aim to serve Pakistan with full dedication and love.
SBB Cadet College Larakana offers admission in class VIII and XI every year to females from all over Pakistan. It has some seats at self-finance which also help to the people who want to send their daughters here.
Admission Criteria of Girls Cadet College Larkana
Main admission is being provided in class VIII but now admission in class XI also has been started which is advertised through different social media and print media. Selection is done strictly on merit, subject to general conditions as follows:-
- Criteria / District Wise (Eligibility): Admission will be done on merit as per District / Provisional Quota.
- Age & Qualifications:
- Age for class 8th is 12 – 14 years
- Age for class IX is from 13 – 15 years
NOTE:- Relaxation of age on either side is NOT ALLOWED even for a single day. Moreover, the physical appearance of the candidate must also correspond to the age mentioned in her application form.
Selection Procedure of Girls Cadet College Larkana
Selection Procedure in Cadet College Larkana shall be based on following :-
Availability of Forms: Admission forms can be obtained from the branches of Askari Bank of Pakistan or can be downloaded from website of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Girls Cadet College Larkana i.e. www.sbbgccl.edu.pk.
Submission of Admission Forms: Forms duly completed in all aspects can / may be submitted along with documents by registered post, courier or by hand. After scrutiny, only eligible candidates shall be allotted roll numbers for subsequent written test, interview and medical tests.
Entry Test (Written Test):-
(i) Entry Test (Written test) shall be conducted according to the schedule and the candidates will be intimated individually. The candidates shall attempt written papers of subjects of English, Elementary Science, Mathematics, Sindhi or Urdu, Islamiat / Ethics and General Knowledge.
The level of the test will be of the standard syllabus of Class VII & VIII as prescribed by Sindh Text Book Board, for Class VIII & IX respectively.
Examination centers for the written test, interview and medical test shall be communicated at least one week before the written test, interview and medical test. Candidates shall indicate their choice of centers in the application forms. Requests for change of center must be communicated timely and based on genuine reasons.
List of passing / failing candidates in the written test will normally be intimated to the candidates within four to six weeks from the date of examinations. The detailed results of the tests shall remain confidential and no queries / correspondence shall be entertained.
Interview: Those who qualify the written test, shall be intimated individually and called for interview, normally within fortnight of declaration of the results of the written test. The interview shall be taken from the subjects i.e. English, Elementary Science, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies, General Knowledge and Psychology respectively.
Medical Test / Fitness:-
The College medical board will take the test according to the following criteria of physical fitness.
Class: VIII Class: IX
- (1) Height for VIII: 4’.8” to 5’.2” and Height for class IX is 4’.10” to 5’.4”
- (2) Weight for Class VIII is: 75 Lbs to 100 Lbs and Weight for Class IX is 80 Lbs to 110 Lbs
- (3) Vision Test (from a distance of 20 feet): S.T.D I – Both eyes 6/6 S.T.D II – One eye 6/9 and other 6/12 correctable wit glasses.
- (4) Joints: There must be free and perfect motion of all joints.
- (5) The feet and toes to be well-formed.
- (6) Knocking Knee is an ‘UNFIT’ case.
- (7) Complete FLAT-FOOT is medically unfit.
- (8) Permanent deformity or permanent absence of any external or internal (organ) part of the body is an unfit case.
- (9) Positive Hepatitis (B or C) & HIV is an unfit case.
- (10) Any other permanent illness like Asthma, Juvenile DM, Cardiac problem (ASD, VSD) is an unfit case.
Self-Finance Procedure of Girls Cadet College Larkana
- 30% of the admissions in Class VIII & IX are allocated for self-financing basis, in order of merit.
- The students seeking admission on self-financing basis shall have to deposit a sum of Rs.2,50,000/= (one-time) in addition to regular fees and charges at the time of admission, already described in the prospectus.
- The other terms and conditions and pre-requisites shall remain same as in normal selection procedure.
Fee and Charges of Girls Cadet College Larkana
Fees and Charges in SBB Girls Cadet College Larkana for Girls are in the following;
- Registration / Entrance Test Fee: Rs.2000/- To be paid with application form)
- Admission Fee (Non-refundable) : Rs.30,000/-
- Security Deposit (Refundable) : Rs.25000/-
- Consolidated Fee (1) Class VIII to X : Rs.2,60,000/- (2) Class XI & XII : Rs.2,70,000-
Telephone Calls Timings of Girls Cadet College Larkana
Parents may contact their daughters/ wards through landline telephone as per following schedule:
- Saturdays : 1430 hours to 2200 hours
- Sundays/ Holidays : 0900 hours to 1900 hours
Note: If any emergency arises the parents are advised to contact the concern House Mistress, Assistant Housemistress, Vice Principal or Principal.
Contact Details of SBB Girls Cadet College Larkana
There is Post Office in the College with Saving Bank Account facility. Communication with the college can be made on following address:-
- Postal Address Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Girls Cadet College Larkana, Larkana-77150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 074-4080091