Cadet College Siu is also called Military College Sui. It is located at the corner of three provinces which are Baluchistan, Sindh and Punjab. Military College Sui is very near and accessible to the major cities like Sadiqabad, Rahim Yar Khan, Multan and Sukkur.
Military College Sui has an aim to provide quality education, moral development, leading learning and leadership qualities with full grooming candidates physically, morally and intellectually in all aspects.
Military College Sui / Cadet College Sui is one of the three main military colleges which are purely rub under the supervision of Pak Army and more than 80% feed take commission in Pakistan Army every year.
Cadet College Sui offers admission in 8th class and class 11th on the approval of GHQ depends on the availability of seats. Every year seats are allocated approximately 90 in class 8th.Maximum seats are to be given to the Baluchistan Province Youth and remaining are being allocated to the military personnel on open merit.
- Admission Form: Download
- Last Date of Form Submission: 20 Sep, 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: 09 Oct, 2022
- Join Face Book page of Shaheen Forces Academy for more updates
Eligibility Criteria of Cadet College Sui
Eligibility criteria in military College Sui is given below;
For Class 8th
- Candidate must be student of class VII or VIII.
- Candidate must have age between 12 – 14 years
- Candidate must be medically fit.
- Candidate must pass the entrance examination of the subjects ; English, Mathematics, general Science and Urdu & Islamiat
For Class 11th
- Candidate’s age must be between 15 – 17 years (Wavier of one year is only available to the candidates of Baluchistan only)
- Candidate must have passed class 10th
- Candidate must be medically fit
Syllabus of Cadet College Sui
Past Papers of Cadet College Sui
Admission procedure of Cadet College Sui
Following steps are being followed while taking admission in cadet college sui;
- Download admission form and fill it.
- Attach bank draft/ Postal order of Rs.2000 (Or as written at the form) drawn from HBL PPL Branch for registration in favour of Commandant Military College Sui. (Registration fee is not refundable)
- All entries must be correct. In case of any false or fake entry may cause for the dismissal of the student from the college at the later stage.
- Admission form must be sent to the Commandant Military College Sui.
- Mention at the top right corner with Red ink that “Admission for Class 8th or 1st year”
- Attach four self-addressed envelope of size 4”x9” duly affixed by the postal tickets
Selection Grading Criteria Based in Cadet College Sui
Following grading is based for the selection of the candidates in Military College Sui:
- Written Test
- Intelligence Test
- Examination at CMH/ MH
Note: For candidates appearing for admission in Intermediate (1st year), 60% weightage is given to the marks in SSC (Part 1) Board examination.
Examination Centers of Cadet College Sui
Following centers are being kept for taking examination for entrance test;
|Balochistan||Quetta, Sui, Turbat, Gwadar Panjgoor, Naushki, Khuzdar, Mashkai and Awaran|
|Punjab||Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sialkot, Jhelum and Sargodha|
|Sindh||Karachi, Pano Aqil|
Fee Structure of Cadet College Sui
Military College Sui has following fee structure;
All dues are to be paid in advance through a bank draft in favour of ‘MCSB Cadet Fee’, Account No.0516-79018829-03 payable at Habib Bank Limited, PPL Sui.
Cadet College Sui Contact Number
- Principal Contact: 083-5434013
- Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Khalil, GSO-I (Training): 0333-5055167
- Major Amjad Pervaiz, GSO-II (Induction): 0311-6321606
- Captain Shahzad, GSO-III: 0331-8967279
- College Exchange: 0835-434010-13
- Address: Sui Tehsil, Dera Bugti Balochistan
- Contact No: 0835-434010-13
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working Hours: Monday – Saturday: 08:00am – 02:00pm (Sunday Closed)
- Official Website: https://militarycollegesui.edu.pk/