Cadet College Killah Saifullah admission 2023 has announced new entry for the session 2023 for class 7th to the males of all Pakistani candidates. Cadet College Killah Saifullah is a government college in Baluchistan province.
Cadet College Killa Saifullah announces admission every year in the month of November through different Urdu / English newspaper. Males can apply against allocated seats from all over Pakistan.
- Admission Form and Model / Past Papers: Download
- Last date to apply: May 01, 2022
- Join Face Book Group of Shaheen Forces Academy for more updates
Cadet College Killa Saifullah Admission Criteria
For class 7th
- Age must be between 11 – 13 years till 28 Feb of the next year.
- Age relaxation is not available.
- Must have passed class 6th at the time of admission.
- Candidate has to clear the written tests of the subjects; English, Mathematics, Urdu and General Science
- Candidate has to pass the Medical examination and Interview after written examination result
- Syllabus: Syllabus for written examination will be from Baluchistan Text Book Board for Class 6th
Online Tests Preparation of 7th class
How to apply for admission of 7th class in Cadet College Killa Saifulah
- Download Admission form and fill as given above, then submit its hard copy to the college address.
- Date for written examination will be intimated individually or through Print Media
- Merit list will be available at official website or will be printed through print media
- Those candidates who will pass the written test, they will be informed for interview and medical tests.
- Final selection will be on merit as per quota.
- Final letter of selection will be sent to the individual through call letters.
Note: The College will admit no liability for delay/ no- delivery or loss of the communication due to postal system.
For Self-Finance Students
Those candidates who want to apply on self-Finance, they must have passed result of Pakistan Testing Service. Self-Finance programme is offered to those students who can afford the annual fees and expenses. Remaining process is same as a regular student does.
Cadet College Killa Saifullah Fee Structure
Total annual fee if Rs. 50,000/- for regular students and Rs. 200000/- for those who apply on self-finance. Fee dues ca be deposited in tow installments annually.
More detail of Fee is as follow;
|Security (Refundable on leaving CCKS) – (Not refundable for the expelled students)
|Admission Fee(Once at the time of admission non-refundable)
|Foam (Bed Foam) amount with transportation charges.
|Total (Other expenditure).
|Grand Total (to be deposited at the time of admission)
- Fee dues may be deposited in Account of the College Via Account No 1016-008770-0201, Bank Islami, Muslim Bagh branch.
- A bank draft may also be deposited at the time of reporting in the college after final list.
Total Seats Quota in Cadet College Killa Saifullah
|Districts wise Quota
|Divisional Quota (Zhob)
|Other Provinces (01 for each)
|Self-Finance (Not have passed Regular Test)