Cadet College Lahore is a private institution which offers admissions from KG to class IV, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th year. Admission form can be taken from the Admin Block for Rs.200/- by hand and for Rs.300/- by postal.
If you want to take admission in the Cadet College Lahore then you have to pass the initial placement test, interview and an aptitude test. Following dates are very important to get admission from class 1 to 8th and till F.Sc.
- Last Date of Form Submission: 28 June, 2023 (Contact on Numbers given below)
- Admission form: Download
If you are far from the Lahore city then you may download admission form and send form to the Principal along Bank Pay Draft of Rs.500/-
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Cadet College Lahore
Entrance Tests are being carried out in the month of March, August and in December every year. Age limit is given as per class below;
- Kindergarten Cadets: Grade K. G to IV (Age 5 to 10 years)
- Junior Cadets: Grade V to VII (Age 10 to 12 years)
- Senior Cadets: Grade VIII, IX, X & XI (Age 12 to 16 years)
Tests Centers for Entrance Examination of Cadet College Lahore
Online Practice Tests of 8th class for Cadet College Lahore
How to Apply for Admission in Cadet College Lahore?
Follow the steps for new admission in Cadet College Lahore;
- Take Admission Form/ or Download it online as per above given link
- Fill the form and attach bank draft of Rs.500/- with the form after depositing fee
- Attach previous school leaving certificate or certificate of proof that where the student is currently studying.
- Attach photocopy of Form-B (Attested)
- Attach NIC copy of parents (Attested)
- 02 Passport Size Photos
- Attach bank draft of Rs.5000/- for processing entrance test fee to the name of Principal Cadet College Lahore.
- Submit the filled form to the college address as given at the end of this page.
- Fee for Enrollment/ Registration : Rs 5000/-
- Fee for Admission: Rs 5000/-