Cadet College Kasur offers admission from class 6th to 12th. It has well established hostel facilities and much more as per requirement of the commissioned officers.
Cadet College Kasur focuses on grooming personality, their potentials as per requirements of the ISSB and further competitive examinations.
This college provides better guidance about CSS, PG, PD & CT etc.
- Last Date of Admission from Class 4th to 11th = 10 Aug, 2023
- Test Date for Entrance Test Examination = 30 Aug, 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Admission in Cadet College Kasur
- Candidate must have at least 60% marks in the previous class
- Must pass the written tests including Intelligence Test and Aptitude Test through NTS
- Short Listed Candidates will be called for interview
- Must pass the Interview
- Must be medically fit.
- Must Pass the Physical Test as per following Requirements;
- Pus ups = 10 repetitions.
- Sit Ups = 10 repetitions.
- Beams = 5 repetitions.
- Running one Km in 5 minutes.
How to Apply for Admission in Cadet College Kasur?
Advertisement for new admission is being given every year through social media and newspapers. For more information contact on 0321-4441844, 0342-4441844, 0346-4441844. Download admission form and the send to the address given in contact information below.
Advertisement of Cadet College Kasur - 2023
Online Practice Tests for Kasur Cadet College
Fee Structure during First Semester at the time of Admission
Monthly Tuition Fee
Wider Curriculum Exp
Contact Information of Kasur Cadet College
- Chairman of the CC Kasur: 0321-4441844
- Principal / Vice Principal: 0342-4441844
- Coordinator: 0346-4441844
- Official Web Address: www.lcic.pk
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LCIC.CadetCollege/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LCIC.Intellectuals/
- Postal Address: 13 KM Raiwind-Kasur Road, Near Raokhanwala, District Kasur (Punjab) 55050.