Students who want to take admission in Military College Jhelum which is actually named as Cadet College Jehlum. All admission criteria and tests information about academic tests preparation is given here. Download Admission form from this page and apply. For more information contact us.
- Last Date of Admission for 7th, 8th and 11th Class: Dec, 2023
- For more Information, Contact at the following Numbers given at the end
Admissions of Jhelum Military College - 2023
- The point of entry in Cadet College Jhelum is Class VI and VIII only, however, a few vacancies occur in other classes in case some of our students leave the college for their own personal reasons. Therefore, these vacancies are also filled on the basis of written test, interview, and medical test.
- For admission in aforementioned classes, applications are generally received in January and entrance test interviews are held in March.
|Class||Age (Years)||Educational Standard|
|Class-VI||10 to 12||Studying in Class V or VI|
|Class-VII||11 to 13||Studying in Class VI or VII|
|Class-VIII / ‘O’ Level||12 to 14||Studying in Class VII or VIII|
|Classdetails-XI / ‘A’ Level||14 to 17||Studying in Class X or Equivalent|
See more detail about the Admission Form: Click Here
Written Test Subjects in Jhelum Military College
- A) Written Test for Admission from VI classes onward is taken from the following subjects:
- B) For admission in First year, test is taken from the following subjects:
For more updated Syllabus of 6th & 7th Class CLICK HERE
For Prospectus CLICK HERE
How to Apply for Admission? CLICK HERE
Syllabus for Written Test in Jhelum Military College
Interview & Medical Examination in Military College Jhelum
In Cadet College Jehlum, Candidates who are able to score at least 50% marks in every subject and 60% in aggregate are called for an interview. Medical checkup is carried out by the College Medical Officer on the same day.
In Cadet College Jehlum, The final selection is made on over-all merit achieved by the candidate in written test and interview.
Entrance Test & Interview Stations
- Pakistan: Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzafarabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Karachi, Gilgit, Queta
- Saudi Arabia: Riyadh, Jeddah
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai
- United Kingdom: London, Birmingham, Bradford
Procedure of taking Prospectus of Jhelum Military College
Applications are invited for admission in classes (7th and 8th).
Send the Application Form along the following documents to the address mentioned at the end of this page.
- Four passport size photographs of the candidate.
- A bank draft (any bank) of Rs. 3000 in favour of Cadet College Jhelum.
- A copy of B-Form or Birth certificate.
Prospectus along with model papers and syllabus will be sent to your postal address. Written test will be held at Cadet College Jhelum.
After test and Interview, top applicants against the available seats will receive Call Letters via post.
Address of Jehlum Military Cadet College:
- Cadet College Jhelum, Peer Shahab, G.T Road Jhelum.
- Phone: 03-111-123-225 (CCJ)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Practice Tests in Military College Jhelum
Practice Tests are available regarding the above mentioned subjects to take admission in Military College Jehlum. Continue your attempt till you get 100% result. In each attempt you will get different questions. May Allah bless you with happiness and success.